ET13

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I agree that it’s definitely worth it. I had the same reservation date and received mine last month. Love it and glad I didn’t jump ship
Sponsored

slycat67

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'86 Westy
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I reserved my Black Diamond Bronco on 07/15/2020. Over the next two years I waited patiently. I endured the emotional roller coaster of ups and downs month after month hoping that it would arrive soon. I checked this forum almost daily for news and encouragement. I have read many post wherein the author stated emphatically that the Bronco is indeed worth the wait. During the last few months I began asking myself if I really believed that. I had finally decided that it probably would not be. I was growing weary of all of the ups and downs of this whole process!

This morning my dealer texted a photo of my Bronco sitting in his lot. It was very surreal knowing that it had actually arrived. I went to the dealership a few hours ago and drove my new baby home. To everyone out there waiting and wondering, please believe me when I tell you it is way more than worth the wait! This thing is fantastic and even better than I imagined! It is truly a blessing for me and my family and I would gladly endure it all over again to receive such an incredible vehicle. I want to say thank you to everyone who has posted on this forum and educated and encourage me during this time!

first pic new bronco 9,9,22 - Copy.jpg

first pic new bronco 9,9,22.jpg
I’ll let you know next July - August, when I’m at the three year mark… :)

Stu baby

Outer Banks
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Audi
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Congrats! Looks great.
But to answer your post. No, it’s not worth the wait.
Dont get me wrong , I really, really like it. And just got back from a trip to Alabama. Got 24.9 mpg average going down there. Getting lots and lots of compliments .
However, after putting in a reservation on 7/15/20 and getting it 2 years and 4 days later , if they had told me the day I put in my reservation that I probably would not be getting it until 2 years later I would have pulled the reservation. But after you’ve already have a year in waiting you keep thinking it can’t be much longer. Nobody should be waiting over a year for any vehicle thats not limited ( imho)

sgriffin911

Outer Banks
First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 OBX "Largo" + 7 other Fords 1964-2019
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Your Bronco looks awesome! I prefer colors, but CG does look great in person.

However, I must disagree and say the wait, at this point, is not worth it. It is a very cool vehicle, but let's not let the Stockholm syndrome define our lives. Would the wait still make sense when you consider you could have two years with nothing compared to two years with a Jeep? I don't think it does.

I'm on the fence here, I believe it is worth a normal wait but this has gone on long enough. No MY22 for me either, so I started slumming dealerships online to see what they had. By luck I found 1and ended up buying an abandoned order on Thursday 9/8!!!!! Not the color I wanted and a little over MSRP, but I am extremely happy. Now I just have to wait for it to get shipped next week from Phoenix to Utah. I changed my mind on the 4 dr & wanted 2dr instead, but am at that stuck spot with my order....it is still out there, but I'm most likely going to cancel it next week.

Next up...customizing!!
Ford Bronco Is it really worth the wait? VB1

sgriffin911

Outer Banks
First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 OBX "Largo" + 7 other Fords 1964-2019
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I just got my 2 door also. I didn't order it but it's what I would have ordered. Paid 3k over msrp but I feel it was worth it. Was going to wait for the order banks to open and get a 2023 but I'm anxious and foresee delays.. so I bit the bullet. Was it foolish to pay over msrp maybe, but was it worth it, I think so!
Me too!! Did the same as you, I was tired of waiting!

Sponsored

fuxkyou4you

Black Diamond
First Name
Herson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mercury Mariner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This might be the only Bronco I’ve seen that’s making me want a 2-door instead of four.

danofcrowhill

Big Bend
First Name
dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I reserved my Black Diamond Bronco on 07/15/2020. Over the next two years I waited patiently. I endured the emotional roller coaster of ups and downs month after month hoping that it would arrive soon. I checked this forum almost daily for news and encouragement. I have read many post wherein the author stated emphatically that the Bronco is indeed worth the wait. During the last few months I began asking myself if I really believed that. I had finally decided that it probably would not be. I was growing weary of all of the ups and downs of this whole process!

This morning my dealer texted a photo of my Bronco sitting in his lot. It was very surreal knowing that it had actually arrived. I went to the dealership a few hours ago and drove my new baby home. To everyone out there waiting and wondering, please believe me when I tell you it is way more than worth the wait! This thing is fantastic and even better than I imagined! It is truly a blessing for me and my family and I would gladly endure it all over again to receive such an incredible vehicle. I want to say thank you to everyone who has posted on this forum and educated and encourage me during this time!

first pic new bronco 9,9,22 - Copy.jpg

first pic new bronco 9,9,22.jpg

[/QUOTE

Ford Bronco Is it really worth the wait? first pic new bronco 9,9,22 - Copy

Ford Bronco Is it really worth the wait? first pic new bronco 9,9,22
Totally love mine.. had it about a month now. 7/21/20 reservation... waited 750 days!!!

IMG_20220813_114017070_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220813_114047131_HDR.jpg

Scott R Nelson

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Escape, 2-door Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Congratulations on finally getting it. I waited a full year for mine after putting in the order. I've had it seven months now, and it just gets better the more I do with it. I've taken it to Moab and been to the tops of many mountains in this part of Idaho. Mine came with a roof rack too, but I leave that in the garage when I'm not using it. I only need 10-15 minutes to put it back on when needed.

KZ6cNNQ.jpg

cactusmo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats! On your Bronco. I picked mine up last night, and I must say it has been stressful—delays, (07.19.20 reservation); internal debates about picking the right Bronco—Will my chihuahua have an easier time getting in a 2 door or 4 door; Should I Sasquatch or not Sasquatch? Should I get the Wildtrak or Badlands? Should I get a fun color or get a boring gray? Roof rails or not? Heavy duty modular bumper or not? Do I really need the 10 speakers? Can I handle all this new technology in a vehicle? But with all that being said, “I drove home in that beast last night with Queen blaring and I knew “I have finally found someone to ❤.” So yes it definitely was worth the wait!
Ford Bronco Is it really worth the wait? C3B47118-EE73-4B97-A3A0-6B5A739A26F0

Sponsored

Signals34

First Name
Sal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
so sad......ordering a vehicle and waiting 2 years for it....wow.....

BuckYeah

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That's one sharp looking ride you've got there! I'm glad you persevered through all the challenges to finally enjoy taking delivery of your very own Bronco. It looks great. Enjoy it!

BaseBlackCoupe

Base
First Name
Geoffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport and 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
My first Bronco was a 1979 One Owner I bought in 1991. I still had the 1979 when I bought my 1992 XL in 2007. I sold my 1979 in 2008 & my 1992 in 2011. Had an F-250 & a Ram 2500. Then the Bronco news started swirling around, but it did not completely get me until the 7-Speed Manual was confirmed. I sold my Ram, bought a manual VW Golf, then waited 14 months for my Bronco. I was willing to wait as long as it was going to take! I love my Bronco!! Congrats on your Carbonized Gray beast! 👊😎

Ford Bronco Is it really worth the wait? C3B47118-EE73-4B97-A3A0-6B5A739A26F0
What size are those tires? That looks perfect 👍

Hey Buddy

Base
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Base Model 2-Door 2.3L 7-Speed
Your Bronco Model
Base