Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I’ve drifted away from this site for a while since we’ve all been in limbo. I check back now and again just to see what’s up.

With that outside perspective in mind, I think my biggest takeaway lately is people telling others how they should feel.

If you got your vin, great! If you got a priority code and jumped the line, good for you. If you are 🤢🤮VIP, I’m glad you are important enough that Ford wanted to build your Bronco before everyone else.

But for the love of god, when someone who has an early reservation vents on this forum, can the aforementioned people refrain from telling them to not be “butt hurt”, or that they are “one of those kinds of people.” Just let them take a few minutes to commiserate with their fellow scrubs, who are not “priority,” or 🤢🤮 “VIPs.”

Your outlet for the year that shall not be named is on its way. You will be cruising around with top off this summer. Have some compassion for the people who ordered on the first day and have been dreaming for most of the year of pulling up to a traffic light and looking down at the wrangler next to them.

Have some compassion for the people that will get their 2021 a month before 2022.

Have some compassion for the people who take the top off and ride around in a snow storm because they have been dreaming of a topless Bronco for years.

So I will ask again, if you have your VIN, you are priority coded, or you are a 🤢🤮VIP, please just scroll past the posts of those of us who are at the front of the line, but also in the back of the line. We need an outlet to share our frustration and you don’t help when you tell us to shut up.
Sponsored

CobraKaiSG

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
agree- it's not "butthurt" to be critical of this messed up process. I think most would agree this has been a frustratingly slow process.

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
or, instead of pushing at other people to scroll past stuff they don't like without comment, you scroll past the posts you don't like without comment? Your post is a fantastic example of actual irony though, kudos!

OP
OP
Bulletbill

Bulletbill

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

or, instead of pushing at other people to scroll past stuff they don't like without comment, you scroll past the posts you don't like without comment? Your post is a fantastic example of actual irony though, kudos!
I’m not gonna lie…I think you’re saying I’m really smart and we are friends, but I’m not sure…I am from FL, either way…thanks?

Sponsored

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As an early reservation holder still waiting, if I vent because a November reservation gets a VIN, I ask that you just drop this in a response to help me through it.

Ford Bronco It’s ok, have some compassion 200w-2

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As an early reservation holder still waiting, if I vent because a November reservation gets a VIN, I ask that you just drop this in a response to help me through it.
Did I do it right?

Ford Bronco It’s ok, have some compassion 6285C397-447D-4E9B-A6BD-11C671D6F44A

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’ve drifted away from this site for a while since we’ve all been in limbo. I check back now and again just to see what’s up.

With that outside perspective in mind, I think my biggest takeaway lately is people telling others how they should feel.

If you got your vin, great! If you got a priority code and jumped the line, good for you. If you are 🤢🤮VIP, I’m glad you are important enough that Ford wanted to build your Bronco before everyone else.

But for the love of god, when someone who has an early reservation vents on this forum, can the aforementioned people refrain from telling them to not be “butt hurt”, or that they are “one of those kinds of people.” Just let them take a few minutes to commiserate with their fellow scrubs, who are not “priority,” or 🤢🤮 “VIPs.”

Your outlet for the year that shall not be named is on its way. You will be cruising around with top off this summer. Have some compassion for the people who ordered on the first day and have been dreaming for most of the year of pulling up to a traffic light and looking down at the wrangler next to them.

Have some compassion for the people that will get their 2021 a month before 2022.

Have some compassion for the people who take the top off and ride around in a snow storm because they have been dreaming of a topless Bronco for years.

So I will ask again, if you have your VIN, you are priority coded, or you are a 🤢🤮VIP, please just scroll past the posts of those of us who are at the front of the line, but also in the back of the line. We need an outlet to share our frustration and you don’t help when you tell us to shut up.
Here here. Our is it hear hear?

Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

josedirte

Badlands
First Name
joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 3500 Ram Limited, 2017 Titan XD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

The compassion ship sailed about 6 months ago, story about nothin.

Corsair

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Your post is a perfect example of the fantastic example you are suggesting.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It's a 2 way street, ya know(or maybe a 1 way and Ford is taking us all for a ride).

Unless you are a true VIP, you are not jumping the line, regardless of when you reserved. Ford decides when and what they can build. Not us reservation holders. And true VIPs? No problem at all with it. If Tom Cruise calls up Mr. Farley and says, Hey Jim, can you hook me up with a sweet Bronco for the August Scientology rock-a-thon, then ok, it's good press for Ford.

The butthurt comments come for those few who do not want those with vin# communicating any information on emails and changes, and waste no opportunity in telling us so. For those of us who have a vin# at Fords choosing, not ours, we should certainly be able to discuss communication of all types related to that in this forum without continually being called complainers and whiners just because Ford didn't call their number.

So, go ahead and complain about the complainers complaining about the complainers, and I'll happily join in with you. Or, we could just exchange information as we get it and not have to complain at all.
Sponsored