Angela
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How did you break the right headlight ? The halo is not on.... :oops: guess you got to buy it now.
Haha. The salesman was pushing buttons on the key fob and all kinds of things were blinking. I think I caught a perfect moment of things blinking off and on.
Sponsored

adbennett

Badlands
First Name
Angela
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

On camera LED's flicker, most noticeable in video and dependson the qualityof the camera. I'm assuming it's a camera fluke and the lights work fine.
This. Yes, the salesman was pushing buttons on the fob when I snapped the pic.

MattyAg

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

1624573660268.png

Cue the front license plate complaints in 3... 2... 1... GO!
Well it is going to interfere with my plan to put a bumper mounted light rail. So now I have to go back to the drawing board or hope or an aftermarket solution.

johnston.zach

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Chevy Impala
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks to one of the other B6G posters (not posers) I was able to test drive and check out the Bronco and take it for a little ride. Can't say what dealership (I promised not to but the city's abbreviations are MF in WI). The person I spoke to was pissed that he posted it as they were getting dozens of calls to set up a test drive.

It was a 2 door, 2.7 Carbonized Grey Big Bend with Sasquatch and an ACTUAL MIC top along with sidesteps and roof rack. Truly a rare beast in the wild. Other than that thought it was Mid package but no label on it.

My impressions based on first time seeing it. IT IS BIG and intimidating. It was sitting next to an F150 and you know how they compare, but it just looked more menacing. My 18 year old daughter was with me and even she said, "holy cow that looks mean". She also asked if we had gotten a 2 or 4 door (4 dr FE) and her response was good, it looks too small which I found a little funny and ironic given her last comment. The grey and the MIC top looked good. Inside it was pretty simple but everything still felt good and solid. My daughter said she had plenty of room in the back (5'7"). I also confirmed that their is no way my wife (5'3") will be able to step in without the sidesteps as even I struggled without using them and I am 5'10".

I was able to take it out for about a 15 minute ride (freeway, highway, side street and a little bit of bumpy road as well). It was a little scary and I was a little hesitant because just my luck I thought I was going to crash it. Acceleration and control was really nice. That front hood is long but the strap downs really help. Good overall visibility and again felt big sitting up high compared to my Acura ILX. Didn't play with a lot of gadgets (like radio or GOAT modes) as he was with and I had to sweet talk the guy into letting me take it for a ride. Less road noise than my Acura and despite some decent bumps and pothole it was like gliding on a smooth road. I was impressed. As my daughter had said, you look like the kid from Christmas Story who just got his bb gun, and I can't disagree with her even though it wasn't mine.

Overall, stoked and cannot wait. As soon as other dealers get them I am going to go for test drives in those as well. Just like the kid on the roller coaster that says, "Again, again, again."

FFA53925-116E-46F8-913A-21EF2C2DB2A7.jpeg
YO WHERE DID YOU TEST DRIVE I SEE YOU ARE IN WISCONSIN

Sponsored

Bdisco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘88 911,‘15 Chevy 2500, ‘24 Acura Integra Type S
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

chobit

Badlands
First Name
Eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper SE, MIata ND2 GT, Bronco Badland SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Absolutely! It is a great photo.

I cant wait to take a similar one (current ride versus my Bronco).
Umm... I may need to do both. Start with my Miata, then my slightly lifted Jeep JLU which will be leaving our family soon.

Delli555

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That’s it for me. Front license plate location is a deal breaker…the worst I have seen in the history of vehicles.

Bronco mama

Big Bend
First Name
Renee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Thanks to one of the other B6G posters (not posers) I was able to test drive and check out the Bronco and take it for a little ride. Can't say what dealership (I promised not to but the city's abbreviations are MF in WI). The person I spoke to was pissed that he posted it as they were getting dozens of calls to set up a test drive.

It was a 2 door, 2.7 Carbonized Grey Big Bend with Sasquatch and an ACTUAL MIC top along with sidesteps and roof rack. Truly a rare beast in the wild. Other than that thought it was Mid package but no label on it.

My impressions based on first time seeing it. IT IS BIG and intimidating. It was sitting next to an F150 and you know how they compare, but it just looked more menacing. My 18 year old daughter was with me and even she said, "holy cow that looks mean". She also asked if we had gotten a 2 or 4 door (4 dr FE) and her response was good, it looks too small which I found a little funny and ironic given her last comment. The grey and the MIC top looked good. Inside it was pretty simple but everything still felt good and solid. My daughter said she had plenty of room in the back (5'7"). I also confirmed that their is no way my wife (5'3") will be able to step in without the sidesteps as even I struggled without using them and I am 5'10".

I was able to take it out for about a 15 minute ride (freeway, highway, side street and a little bit of bumpy road as well). It was a little scary and I was a little hesitant because just my luck I thought I was going to crash it. Acceleration and control was really nice. That front hood is long but the strap downs really help. Good overall visibility and again felt big sitting up high compared to my Acura ILX. Didn't play with a lot of gadgets (like radio or GOAT modes) as he was with and I had to sweet talk the guy into letting me take it for a ride. Less road noise than my Acura and despite some decent bumps and pothole it was like gliding on a smooth road. I was impressed. As my daughter had said, you look like the kid from Christmas Story who just got his bb gun, and I can't disagree with her even though it wasn't mine.

Overall, stoked and cannot wait. As soon as other dealers get them I am going to go for test drives in those as well. Just like the kid on the roller coaster that says, "Again, again, again."

Ford Bronco Just Test Drove the Bronco-1st One in the State 1624648508049
Hello Bronco people. Just dropped by our local Ford dealer and had the privilege of driving the new bronco. And it was awesome!!! It’s a outer banks soft top 4 door in carbonized grey with the 2.3 and auto trans. I loved the feel of the steering wheel and the overall ride. The acceleration of the 2.3 was impressive but I can’t wait for a ride in the 2.7. 😁 Seeing the top off and how open it looks and feels was my favorite part. Although the salesman didn’t let us test drive it with the top down 😢 he was nice enough to show us how to lower the top and sit inside to experience it with the top off. Overall I was very impressed with it and can’t wait to get mine own. My bronco is scheduled for the first week of August 🙏🏽 And it can’t come soon enough. For those of you who haven’t seen the new bronco in person? You ARE in for a real treat 👍🏽😁
Ford Bronco Just Test Drove the Bronco-1st One in the State 34C4D37F-42AC-4184-8C55-A58AE7448C6C
Ford Bronco Just Test Drove the Bronco-1st One in the State 8A9358E9-33DC-4759-883A-A2EF28470A23
Ford Bronco Just Test Drove the Bronco-1st One in the State 939F5D39-B9DF-4C4D-9535-CFBA54F240E5
Ford Bronco Just Test Drove the Bronco-1st One in the State 093101C3-08B6-4C6C-BB1A-90C6086BD258

Sponsored

Bronco mama

Big Bend
First Name
Renee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
You folks can keep lookin for problems with the Bronco... but I’m tellin ya, it was pretty damn quiet, even with the roof off
The Bronco that I test drove had a soft top. And as you would expect? I had noise just as I’ve heard in a Jeep. We didn’t get to drive it with the top off. I am assuming that the hard top will be no different? The one thing that was a bit of a disappointment was the sound quality from the radio. Nice radio, but I can see lots of people upgrading their speakers. Starting with me. Otherwise my experience with the new bronco was a positive one 👍🏽

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Bronco mama cant say, we rode in the Big Bend with no roof on it at all... seemed extremely quiet to us. Normal conversation level, and the folks in the back could still hear us. Maybe the years of industrial work has desensitized my ears... 🤷‍♂️

Bronco mama

Big Bend
First Name
Renee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
@Bronco mama cant say, we rode in the Big Bend with no roof on it at all... seemed extremely quiet to us. Normal conversation level, and the folks in the back could still hear us. Maybe the years of industrial work has desensitized my ears... 🤷‍♂️
Well that’s good to hear. Wish the dealership would’ve let us drive the bronco we test drove with the top down 🤷🏻‍♀️ That’s it’s biggest selling point so why not demo it with it off? The weather was beautiful. If I wanted the roof on I would’ve test drove the sport. 😒 Oh well 🤷🏻‍♀️ At least I got to drive it and it was well worth the wait 👍🏽😁
Sponsored