First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and Volvo S90
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks to one of the other B6G posters (not posers) I was able to test drive and check out the Bronco and take it for a little ride. Can't say what dealership (I promised not to but the city's abbreviations are MF in WI). The person I spoke to was pissed that he posted it as they were getting dozens of calls to set up a test drive.

It was a 2 door, 2.7 Carbonized Grey Big Bend with Sasquatch and an ACTUAL MIC top along with sidesteps and roof rack. Truly a rare beast in the wild. Other than that thought it was Mid package but no label on it.

My impressions based on first time seeing it. IT IS BIG and intimidating. It was sitting next to an F150 and you know how they compare, but it just looked more menacing. My 18 year old daughter was with me and even she said, "holy cow that looks mean". She also asked if we had gotten a 2 or 4 door (4 dr FE) and her response was good, it looks too small which I found a little funny and ironic given her last comment. The grey and the MIC top looked good. Inside it was pretty simple but everything still felt good and solid. My daughter said she had plenty of room in the back (5'7"). I also confirmed that their is no way my wife (5'3") will be able to step in without the sidesteps as even I struggled without using them and I am 5'10".

I was able to take it out for about a 15 minute ride (freeway, highway, side street and a little bit of bumpy road as well). It was a little scary and I was a little hesitant because just my luck I thought I was going to crash it. Acceleration and control was really nice. That front hood is long but the strap downs really help. Good overall visibility and again felt big sitting up high compared to my Acura ILX. Didn't play with a lot of gadgets (like radio or GOAT modes) as he was with and I had to sweet talk the guy into letting me take it for a ride. Less road noise than my Acura and despite some decent bumps and pothole it was like gliding on a smooth road. I was impressed. As my daughter had said, you look like the kid from Christmas Story who just got his bb gun, and I can't disagree with her even though it wasn't mine.

Overall, stoked and cannot wait. As soon as other dealers get them I am going to go for test drives in those as well. Just like the kid on the roller coaster that says, "Again, again, again."

FFA53925-116E-46F8-913A-21EF2C2DB2A7.jpeg
That license plate placement is horrible!

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

King_Bronco0327

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Why did you have to sweet talk the guy into letting you test drive? And why did you have to promise to not name the dealer? These Bronco’s were sent out LITERALLY for that reason.
Damn I hate dealers.

Macjr

Black Diamond
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Offroad, 2020 Volvo xc40 RDesign
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I drove a squatched rapid red 2door w mic and a 2.7 last night for two hours, tomorrow I get a blue 4 door wild track. I am super excited to take delivery after last night!!!

Sponsored

TheWoo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
These front license plate holder pics are making me VERY glad to live in a state that doesn't require one.

I mean...whoa that's bad.

Silver&Black_Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Sherief
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GC (2010), '21 Bronco BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They are really proud of this Bronco:
1624580939930.png

Click to schedule a Test drive...
+$5000 market adjustment?
Seems a bit excessive for an FCTP that will be sold with thousands of miles on it already.
But you know what they say, a sucker is born every minute. They'll prob still sell it at $53.6K

fschael

Base
First Name
Federico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F-150 Supercrew FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm seriously reconsidering to not get the modular bumper just because of the mounting plate. It looks awful. It's just wrong.

Alpha1_Silverback

Badlands
First Name
AARON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Come on, more pics......
Not to steal ops thunder. But I have same demo on the lot. Here are some pics. Several have seen them already.

CECF3537-AA67-47B4-BB51-6D6FFFDC809E.jpeg

41BAC8EA-36F0-4C8D-AC8C-55238457366C.jpeg

77A235B1-2383-449B-AC65-65DCF55CDB09.jpeg

B16F0949-4B36-4405-BA11-CE6A030F7A0B.jpeg

56C85CC0-01E4-48F7-B5A3-AF62A42D405D.jpeg

C0AD162C-6E13-4D50-969D-97D1C1D1585E.jpeg

EFA9D43B-D915-436B-9A35-DD7B2329C8E9.jpeg

B93D7F0D-82C0-43EA-9264-54A902541103.jpeg

FEC46751-CBB5-4229-B16A-A110B323053A.jpeg

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Going to have to come up with a remedy for that license plate. Might be a little ghetto, but anything is better than that crap

Sponsored

SVTLightning

Badlands
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mount it to the skid plate. Probably not “visible” enough but will still be there.

adbennett

Badlands
First Name
Angela
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Just Test Drove the Bronco-1st One in the State DAC30593-DCD2-4D99-A2D8-FE8FD9FB1A4E

Drove one yesterday myself, but it’s no longer there so 🤷🏻‍♀️. Beatiful machine and I’m like a kid on Christmas morning! Cannot wait!

Smooth ride, that 2.7 in sport mode was quick! Loved every second of it. It’s roomy inside, crawled in the backseat and was comfy.

Def glad I went with MIC — not a fan of the look of the soft top.

the pic is of it sitting next to my Acadia.

Stache12

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thanks to one of the other B6G posters (not posers) I was able to test drive and check out the Bronco and take it for a little ride. Can't say what dealership (I promised not to but the city's abbreviations are MF in WI). The person I spoke to was pissed that he posted it as they were getting dozens of calls to set up a test drive.

It was a 2 door, 2.7 Carbonized Grey Big Bend with Sasquatch and an ACTUAL MIC top along with sidesteps and roof rack. Truly a rare beast in the wild. Other than that thought it was Mid package but no label on it.

My impressions based on first time seeing it. IT IS BIG and intimidating. It was sitting next to an F150 and you know how they compare, but it just looked more menacing. My 18 year old daughter was with me and even she said, "holy cow that looks mean". She also asked if we had gotten a 2 or 4 door (4 dr FE) and her response was good, it looks too small which I found a little funny and ironic given her last comment. The grey and the MIC top looked good. Inside it was pretty simple but everything still felt good and solid. My daughter said she had plenty of room in the back (5'7"). I also confirmed that their is no way my wife (5'3") will be able to step in without the sidesteps as even I struggled without using them and I am 5'10".

I was able to take it out for about a 15 minute ride (freeway, highway, side street and a little bit of bumpy road as well). It was a little scary and I was a little hesitant because just my luck I thought I was going to crash it. Acceleration and control was really nice. That front hood is long but the strap downs really help. Good overall visibility and again felt big sitting up high compared to my Acura ILX. Didn't play with a lot of gadgets (like radio or GOAT modes) as he was with and I had to sweet talk the guy into letting me take it for a ride. Less road noise than my Acura and despite some decent bumps and pothole it was like gliding on a smooth road. I was impressed. As my daughter had said, you look like the kid from Christmas Story who just got his bb gun, and I can't disagree with her even though it wasn't mine.

Overall, stoked and cannot wait. As soon as other dealers get them I am going to go for test drives in those as well. Just like the kid on the roller coaster that says, "Again, again, again."

Ford Bronco Just Test Drove the Bronco-1st One in the State DAC30593-DCD2-4D99-A2D8-FE8FD9FB1A4E
I have a very important question for you.... what Boucher Ford dealership is this. I'm in Green Bay and may need to take a road trip tomorrow....
Sponsored