Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Has anyone had any clipping issues with the key 200.4? I had a car audio place install the amp and replace all factory speakers with kickers but now whenever I turn my volume up to about 19 or 20 the two speakers in the dash start clipping. I've got my gain turned down. (They did not use the harness to install the amp)
Did they used bass blockers?
Sponsored

Barlos

Base
First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I don't believe so. is there a certain Hz you'd recommend for the bass blockers?
I read that 300Hz will do the job. You can unplug one the dash speakers and add it to the positive cable . Maybe that will help fix the issue. đź’Ş

Sponsored

Synyster06Gates

Badlands
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Has anyone had any clipping issues with the key 200.4? I had a car audio place install the amp and replace all factory speakers with kickers but now whenever I turn my volume up to about 19 or 20 the two speakers in the dash start clipping. I've got my gain turned down. (They did not use the harness to install the amp)
It’s probably hitting the limiter. A few of us are having the same issue. I have the bass blockers and it doesn’t help.

KeithK

Big Bend
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Do these only go on the dash speakers?
Yes. In terms of the amp. I’ve put the gain to almost zero. Don’t really need more as the power is enough to drive my speakers.

Johnnunez29

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
anyine else having issues with the sub coming in and out? installed and successfully completed dsp but if i listen to my music high for a few minutes it comes on and off. im assuming amp is over heating? hip hop music and i have gains all the way down.

Sponsored

Jviz4u

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ice-Mountain special
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Do these only go on the dash speakers?
I installed them only in the front and heart no much difference between fronts amd backs. A font Kickers CS sounds a bit sharp on the top with s new 6.5 " Morel that performs outstanding.
After lower the highs a bit in the setting I think that i achieved the optimal performance without a new external amp and a sub.

KeithK

Big Bend
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

anyine else having issues with the sub coming in and out? installed and successfully completed dsp but if i listen to my music high for a few minutes it comes on and off. im assuming amp is over heating? hip hop music and i have gains all the way down.
Loose wire somewhere? Ground maybe?

Johnnunez29

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
It’s probably hitting the limiter. A few of us are having the same issue. I have the bass blockers and it doesn’t help.
having the same issues . after a while at 25-30 comes in and out. think amp over heats. idk yet just installed.