First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This isn't a seat delete project. This is an opportunity to get out of the rat race and start a business. Beautiful work. Best I've ever seen. If I wanted a seat delete, this would be it.
Couldn’t agree more!! This project by @KRAKEN is lights out!!
Sponsored

ARETE

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@KRAKEN like one of the above comments said; you could sell these in a heartbeat if you wanted to! Thank you for sharing and congratulations on such an innovative design 🐴 ⚡💪🤘

Dude1967

Outer Banks
First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford bronco 2 door Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

@KRAKEN like one of the above comments said; you could sell these in a heartbeat if you wanted to! Thank you for sharing and congratulations on such an innovative design 🐴 ⚡💪🤘
" Running to get my credit card" :cool:

Mikey D

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mikedelninno.com
Vehicle(s)
2005 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Holy smokes!!!!! I'm working on a rear seat delete, which now I am fully embarrassed to share. What an awesome job. A true craftsman and sleek design. Let me know when you sell the kit and I'll yank mine out!!!

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Holy smokes!!!!! I'm working on a rear seat delete, which now I am fully embarrassed to share. What an awesome job. A true craftsman and sleek design. Let me know when you sell the kit and I'll yank mine out!!!
Don't be so hard on yourself. Appreciate the craftsmanship of others, but also appreciate your own work. Not all of us have the tools and know-how to execute a vision. I'm sure I'm not alone. But I had the darnedest time making round wheels on my 7th grade wood shop project of a wooden car. Dang thing would look like it was offroading on a flat surface. I'm sure any rear seat delete that I attempt will be mocked especially by myself as I'm my own worst critic. But it won't stop me from trying.

Sponsored
OP
OP
KRAKEN

KRAKEN

Black Diamond
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2 DOOR BRONCO, 2014 F150 XLT, 2006 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thanks everyone... I'm afraid this will be my "one & only", custom, one of a kind project, however you are welcome to copy me or put your own spin on it. I really meant to weigh it before installation, but I was so elated to finish the 6 week long project, it got installed without being weighed.

Bdisco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘88 911,‘15 Chevy 2500, ‘24 Acura Integra Type S
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well done sir, well done.

Arrowbear Rider

Base
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Triumph Thunderbird Commander 1700
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Love it. AND I really appreciate you putting it out for the community to use and copy. I have access to a wood shop where I could build one, but I don't have a garage to store my rear seats and flooring when removed or this would be very tempting to do.

For almost my first year I ran around with the rear seats folded (2 door) and I would have wanted to jump on this seat delete back then... But on my last camping/wheeling trip I needed the rear seats for a passenger, but that's rare.

I love the materials used and the concept, it would also look great as a cover over the rear seat to protect the seat when folded with the storage evening the floor out. Those piano hinges and decking would work!

fftfk

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Basesquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
The deck is covered with foam boat decking material with 3M adhesive backing. I figure you could build this for around $500 +/-.
You figure I could build this for $500???? Lol! Clearly you have never seen my wood working ability.

I know you said this was one and done but if you ever decide to build them out for other people sign me up. Great work!

71to21-2DR

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thanks everyone... I'm afraid this will be my "one & only", custom, one of a kind project, however you are welcome to copy me or put your own spin on it. I really meant to weigh it before installation, but I was so elated to finish the 6 week long project, it got installed without being weighed.
6 Weeks!!!
Love it!
but my patience is not quite as patient! Absolutely Brilliant Though!!
Sponsored