First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Late May reservation, june order here. I’ve talked to a few dealerships. The one I converted an order with initially thought I would get a VIN by Jan, delivery by spring or summer, now who know. One big one stated, don’t expect anything before 2023. That’s when I changed my order to 4 door WT after my dealer stated, that’s the way to get MIC faster. Not sure if that’s true. I ditched the Lux, no Tow, bush bar. Just front bash plates and mod bumper. My dealer has about 40 orders, most of which are two doors, so that could help me standout on the list as well.
Sponsored

OP
OP
West1

West1

Base
First Name
DM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base with OBX wheels
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I mean if it's a 4-door soft top, maybe.
Late May reservation, june order here. I’ve talked to a few dealerships. The one I converted an order with initially thought I would get a VIN by Jan, delivery by spring or summer, now who know. One big one stated, don’t expect anything before 2023. That’s when I changed my order to 4 door WT after my dealer stated, that’s the way to get MIC faster. Not sure if that’s true. I ditched the Lux, no Tow, bush bar. Just front bash plates and mod bumper. My dealer has about 40 orders, most of which are two doors, so that could help me standout on the list as well.
At least your dealer told you the number of orders. I wonder if there is really any way to verify how many orders a dealer has and what the allocation is?

WheresMyCar

Badlands
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
At least your dealer told you the number of orders. I wonder if there is really any way to verify how many orders a dealer has and what the allocation is?
Yeah, should be still 40 since Ford skipped the last round of order picks. Is that good, lol? They stated they are on their 2nd round of being selected and only 3-4 orders are being picked at each dealership.
I think it’s interesting the early reserve peeps here insist it goes by reservation date. My dealership talks in terms of orders, not reservation.

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ordered and reserved 8/2. Dealer says q4 of 2022 or q1 of 2023. My guess is q4 of 2023 lol. I have 2dr, sas, mic top, and 2.7

OP
OP
West1

West1

Base
First Name
DM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ordered and reserved 8/2. Dealer says q4 of 2022 or q1 of 2023. My guess is q4 of 2023 lol. I have 2dr, sas, mic top, and 2.7
I know that is a long time to wait, but at least the dealer was straight with you on the possibility of having to wait until 2023.

Sponsored

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wouldn’t know. My dealer doesn’t tell me anything. I get all my information from here. So basically all my knowledge comes from the internet. Oh this can’t end well

OP
OP
West1

West1

Base
First Name
DM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I wouldn’t know. My dealer doesn’t tell me anything. I get all my information from here. So basically all my knowledge comes from the internet. Oh this can’t end well
I commensurate, but at least the internet is never wrong……

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
hmm that's interesting several people mentioning dealers actually suggesting 2023. Dang I was excited as anyone about the new Bronco, but in that case looking like it won't be in the cards for me. :(

_finack

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Lincoln MKZ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
hmm that's interesting several people mentioning dealers actually suggesting 2023. Dang I was excited as anyone about the new Bronco, but in that case looking like it won't be in the cards for me. :(
It depends on the model and options you want. They'll build you a 4-door soft top Big Bend non-Sasquatch with 4-cyl way before they'll build my 2-door Badlands Sasquatch with V-6 and lux package.

UPnort

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Made another reservation about a month ago. Dealer is hoping q4 of 22. Realistically I think that's a solid maybe but a tad opportunistic. If F continues having problems and I get bumped to 23 then I probably have another long wait as the mods will be the priority... ohh and plenty of dealer stock too by then for me to sit out even longer. It is what it is. I don't mind the wait to get my personal order, however, with the economy as fragile as it is I just hope both interest and inflation doesn't spike up, as now would be the ideal time.

Sponsored

AJKitebrder40

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco Badlands 2D SAS, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does the allocation to your dealer matter? For example, if you order from a smaller dealer with less reservations, is it possible that they are trying to fill x # of reservations for each dealer by a certain time or is that irrevelent?

OP
OP
West1

West1

Base
First Name
DM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Made another reservation about a month ago. Dealer is hoping q4 of 22. Realistically I think that's a solid maybe but a tad opportunistic. If F continues having problems and I get bumped to 23 then I probably have another long wait as the mods will be the priority... ohh and plenty of dealer stock too by then for me to sit out even longer. It is what it is. I don't mind the wait to get my personal order, however, with the economy as fragile as it is I just hope both interest and inflation doesn't spike up, as now would be the ideal time.
I have the same concerns, the economy could turn on a dime. Now, I have a job and can afford the Bronco, who knows what ‘22 or ‘23 will bring - everything has the potential to be so volatile.

WheresMyCar

Badlands
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does the allocation to your dealer matter? For example, if you order from a smaller dealer with less reservations, is it possible that they are trying to fill x # of reservations for each dealer by a certain time or is that irrevelent?
From my dealer, they are picking 3-4 orders per dealership, so that make a difference. That said, the smaller dealership, the smaller the allocation. Nothing is completely transparent. If it were, I would know which dealership to order through, and what build to submit.

_finack

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Lincoln MKZ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have the same concerns, the economy could turn on a dime. Now, I have a job and can afford the Bronco, who knows what ‘22 or ‘23 will bring - everything has the potential to be so volatile.
The money you are saving for the Bronco now... just keep saving. Then when your order is finally pulled you can either pull the trigger with a higher down payment (if you want) or bail if things are looking shaky for you.
Sponsored