Ultimate6g

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SRT8 Challenger, Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Honestly if I cant switch my dealer, that may be enough for me to cancel my order depending on how things work out as that is obviously the Ford dealer network fighting back at us to be able to mark up, and killing below invoice deals.

Also with the website acting a fritz we didnt have much chance to shop around or change dealerships first day.

jkburg

First Edition
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura 2020/2022 ILX, 2017 RDX
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Ford Marketing to Ford Management, "We had an awesome introduction, knocked it out of the park; it's the potential for a runaway monster hit that could redefine Ford's future direction. The engineers and production people really outdid themselves."

Ford Management to Marketing, "Now that it's a success and we have them on the hook, let's f... everything up and make a bunch of changes that no one will be happy with and potentially marr all the hard work you guys and the engineers did."

Ford Marketing, "Umm, no but I guess you are in charge so if you want to do what you always do and ruin it, then as long as I get paid I'm fine."

Ford Management, "Cool..." Let's do that then."

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was just reading the FAQs and found nothing on there about changing dealers or not.

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was just reading the FAQs and found nothing on there about changing dealers or not.
They have removed it I called first thing this morning and let my Contact at Ford know and all she said was OH MY...when she saw it.. they are working on a process right now and hopefully completed before ordering begins...

Sponsored
OP
OP
Haulin455

Haulin455

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Previous page I made an update post that they removed the question from their FAQ. I didn't modify my original post as the moderators have been updating it so I don't want to touch it now. :ROFLMAO:

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Previous page I made an update post that they removed the question from their FAQ. I didn't modify my original post as the moderators have been updating it so I don't want to touch it now. :ROFLMAO:
You are right...they really stepped in it glad to see it corrected...

Made me mad when I read the post and checked for myself (not that I distrust but like verification)...

Next thing was a call to Ford about it...

Duck

First Edition
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Contact the dealer you want your res moved to. Give them your res # and they can take care of it through their Ford rep for you. I spoke to the GM this morning where my res is at and he said they have already have this process set up. FYI

BroncoHooves

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Contact the dealer you want your res moved to. Give them your res # and they can take care of it through their Ford rep for you. I spoke to the GM this morning where my res is at and he said they have already have this process set up. FYI
@B345T Can you confirm? Definitely don't want to jeopardize losing my spot in line and First edition until things are clarified.

USASAIL

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo S90, Chevy Suburban, Base 2Dr
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That may not be entirely true they are working on the reservation side (for those that have accounts and reservations) to give the consumer the ability to change dealerships...

I would guess the snafu is the $100 deposit having to transfer from one dealers account to another...this would have been nice if Ford would have held that in escrow for when the customer decides..
As far as I'm concerned they could charge a $100 transfer fee as a F-Off and save the ADM and xplan at another dealership

Sponsored

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@B345T Can you confirm? Definitely don't want to jeopardize losing my spot in line and First edition until things are clarified.
Our rep told me that was not available...but somewhat ambiguous with information...so I go to our Ford contact in Michigan and she is who I have visited with...

The reservations are customer centered so that the dealer cannot make changes to the Reservation as it is owned by the customer and they will not allow Dealers or Reps to make changes to a Reservation...

Can you imagine what that cluster cluck would look like if dealers could manipulate the system...

They currently do not have a process in place to do the dealer changes yet...

She is looking into Zone Reps changing orders for dealerships as that is not their current policy..

Not trying to get anyone in trouble just following by the rules set forth..

BroncoHooves

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Our rep told me that was not available...but somewhat ambiguous with information...so I go to our Ford contact in Michigan and she is who I have visited with...

The reservations are customer centered so that the dealer cannot make changes to the Reservation as it is owned by the customer and they will not allow Dealers or Reps to make changes to a Reservation...

Can you imagine what that cluster cluck would look like if dealers could manipulate the system...

They currently do not have a process in place to do the dealer changes yet...

She is looking into Zone Reps changing orders for dealerships as that is not their current policy..

Not trying to get anyone in trouble just following by the rules set forth..
Good to know! I will not want to be a guinea pig for when they test transferring reservations lol :D

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Conversation today with my dealer I reserved with.

Me: Do you offer X plan discounts or minus invoice pricing on the new Bronco.

Dealer : Depends on are allocation, if there will be any discounts and how much.

Me : Please let me know when you find out , because I'll switch to the dealer across town that is offering discounts or use my wife's reservation at the other dealer as she decided not to buy one.

Dealer: I'm sure we can offer the same discounts as the other dealer.

My thoughts : I'm sure glad I have two reservation at different dealers.

BroncoHooves

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Conversation today with my dealer I reserved with.

Me: Do you offer X plan discounts or minus invoice pricing on the new Bronco.

Dealer : Depends on are allocation, if there will be any discounts and how much.

Me : Please let me know when you find out , because I'll switch to the dealer across town that is offering discounts or use my wife's reservation at the other dealer as she decided not to buy one.

Dealer: I'm sure we can offer the same discounts as the other dealer.

My thoughts : I'm sure glad I have two reservation at different dealers.
This is where you say Granger is on the other side of town ?

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well now...
Sponsored