Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I understand these are courtesy deliveries for fleet and he is only make $300 on them. Normally the temp tag is done and it literally takes less than 2 minutes for me to sign the paper and take the keys. This guy, never has the temp tag ready, even after I schedule an appointment for pickup. On a couple of occasions, he told me I would have to wait as he was with a "real customer" lol.

I also know my office is 2 minutes from the dealership, and we average 40-50K miles per year on these vehicles. They get $0 from our service spend because of this guy's bad attitude. We go through tires and brakes regularly along with all other maintenance issues.

Some dealers get it, some don't. You give me outstanding service, I am going to tell people every chance I get about it. Piss poor service, I will go out of my way to tell people to avoid you. That's you Al Reinhard at Ganley.

Many moons ago when I sold I liked my fleet customers the best!

Less time at the store, pricing set so no haggling and service handled the vehicles quickly to get them on the road fast..

Even took them out for lunch when they had questions on the new models and how they fit their needs.. so to not remember them was a no starter for me...

I do not know how they are handled now as we do not sell fleet at our Ford store and there is no Fleet manager here...
Sponsored

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have one question that someone kindof hinted on earlier:

When the time comes to convert the reservation to an actual order, why would the original dealer want to input the order into another dealer? Or can we, the consumer, do this ourselves on the Ford website?

@B345T
You are (hopefully before ordering is available) going to be able to go to your reservation on your Ford.com page and it will be done in there...

that is what they are currently working on...

I believe that the issue has to do with the deposit going to the dealership...

They need to refund from the original dealer and apply it to the new dealer...

CanadianHorseMan

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350R || 2019 Golf R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

well...good thing i made 3 reservations at 3 different dealers lol....i'm out 300 bucks though :(

BroncoHooves

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

You are (hopefully before ordering is available) going to be able to go to your reservation on your Ford.com page and it will be done in there...

that is what they are currently working on...

I believe that the issue has to do with the deposit going to the dealership...

They need to refund from the original dealer and apply it to the new dealer...
Thank you. I can see how this would upset dealers lol.

Wildtrak.Scott

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda6 turbo
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yeah, that's not right. I'm screwed, as all i've gotten from my dealer is a computer generated email. They can't even be bothered to return my call.
Dude, it's going to be almost a year until you can get a Bronco

Sponsored

rcbickle

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 FX4, BMW M550i, BMW Z4, Mini Cooper, Bronco First Edition Reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Ford needs to get their act together with this process. Why change the FAQ with something that isn't true? Why mention reconfirming/selecting dealerships in one FAQ but not the other? What a mess!
Communication is key. Ford had a lot of time to plan for this with the slow roll launch and the delays. They want us to be advocates for them to get more people excited, thus make more money. This is why Net Promoter scorecards have become so common.

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
UPDATE:

It appears the Ford has now removed the question all together from the Bronco Online Reservations FAQ.
they are watching us. ?

SouthernBronco6g

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I just talked to my Ford representative and it is not true about cancelling to reserve at another dealership!

Ford is working on a revamp to the site so that you can log in, go to your reservation and modify it there...

She will call me when it is done and ready...

As for the information here...I asked her to go to the site and she said Oh My I see...

She was going to reach out to her development team on the site and see if they might be able to reword that...
You have been the most helpful person associated with a dealer I’ve seen in a very very long time. Me and my wife will look forward to transferring our FE reservation to Granger when allowed and doing business.

i really appreciate you sifting through the misinformation and getting facts.

Sponsored

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You have been the most helpful person associated with a dealer I’ve seen in a very very long time. Me and my wife will look forward to transferring our FE reservation to Granger when allowed and doing business.

i really appreciate you sifting through the misinformation and getting facts.
Thank you much for your kind words...

The internet and forums in particular can get information (cart before horse) wrong sometimes...

But the SNAFU that Ford Motor Co caused this am/last pm...was not good at all..

Even had me a bit riled until I received my callback...

Thank goodness for the exceptional ones at Ford still trying to make a difference!

OP
OP
Haulin455

Haulin455

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
they are watching us. ?
I hope so! We just want clarity on the process. Inconsistencies in communication across their websites and reps causes confusion which in turn can cause people to make misinformed decisions.

Major_Bullsteak

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy ZR2 Bison, JK Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

UPDATE:

It appears that Ford has now removed the question all together from the Bronco Online Reservations FAQ.
I guess that can be good or bad depending on if you are a "glass half full" person or "glass half empty" person.

Removed it all together because its a moot point, you can change your dealership without canceling the reservation, or, removed it all together to create as much wiggle room as possible as we spend 10 pages here parsing words.
Sponsored