Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Well now...
My dealer is Damerow Ford in Beaverton Oregon BTW. Just passing along what I was told today. Hope it’s true for those that need/want to move their res.
Sponsored

Oldirtybastirred

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F 150 King Ranch 6” lift
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Conversation today with my dealer I reserved with.

Me: Do you offer X plan discounts or minus invoice pricing on the new Bronco.

Dealer : Depends on are allocation, if there will be any discounts and how much.

Me : Please let me know when you find out , because I'll switch to the dealer across town that is offering discounts or use my wife's reservation at the other dealer as she decided not to buy one.

Dealer: I'm sure we can offer the same discounts as the other dealer.

My thoughts : I'm sure glad I have two reservation at different dealers.
The Art of the deal !! Good job.

USASAIL

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo S90, Chevy Suburban, Base 2Dr
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I guess that can be good or bad depending on if you are a "glass half full" person or "glass half empty" person.

Removed it all together because its a moot point, you can change your dealership without canceling the reservation, or, removed it all together to create as much wiggle room as possible as we spend 10 pages here parsing words.
I'm not sure if this was there before, but this is now at the bottom of the FAQ page.

DISCLAIMER:
*By completing the Reservation Process, you are not ordering or purchasing a vehicle. Participation in the Program does not guarantee you vehicle delivery. Your Reservation does not guarantee a set price for the Vehicle.

Major_Bullsteak

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy ZR2 Bison, JK Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm not sure if this was there before, but this is now at the bottom of the FAQ page.

DISCLAIMER:
*By completing the Reservation Process, you are not ordering or purchasing a vehicle. Participation in the Program does not guarantee you vehicle delivery. Your Reservation does not guarantee a set price for the Vehicle.
I'm pretty sure it was but I don't have a photographic memory. Being my first time reserving a car like this, I read every word and remember seeing that. I spent a week checking out the fine print before placing my reservation.

Overbland

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just called my dealer and they stated that they may have to mark up the allocations they get if they only get a few Broncos; but in regards to the reservations, there will be no markup.

Sponsored

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just called my dealer and they stated that they may have to mark up the allocations they get if they only get a few Broncos; but in regards to the reservations, there will be no markup.
there will definitely be a markup for the first few months of the bronco ON THE LOT. But by the 2022 model year all will be below msrp

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Why do I have the feeling ford is going to fuck this launch up royally?

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yes because, you know. they have to!
Why do I have the feeling ford is going to fuck this launch up royally?
Well, they have set it up nicely. Only time will tell.
Surely you can agree that a return response would be appreciated, yes? Even if it's just "Hello, John Doe. We don't have all the details yet, but we appreciate your business and look forward to working with you!" That's not much to ask.

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
based on reservations. Yourright. Probably not tillAugust

tgunn_ocs

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Chevy Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Many moons ago when I sold I liked my fleet customers the best!

Less time at the store, pricing set so no haggling and service handled the vehicles quickly to get them on the road fast..

Even took them out for lunch when they had questions on the new models and how they fit their needs.. so to not remember them was a no starter for me...

I do not know how they are handled now as we do not sell fleet at our Ford store and there is no Fleet manager here...

The courtesy deliveries I believe are at the option of the dealer. Being in sales, I would look at it like you did and use it as an opportunity so if they were in a market for a new vehicle either personally or professionally again, they would think of me first.

Even in today's ever increasing online world, there is a place for relationships. People like doing business with people they like. Maybe more so in today's world. It is unfathommable to me that so many people have not heard a peep from their dealer. It was less than ten minutes from reservation to email from my dealer.

Even if you don't know something, you send a quick email that you are still working on it or give them an update goes a long way. It is sales 101. If I was in charge of a dealer, I would be emailing every preorder with updates as I get them. Keep the excitement. Ford updates the website, you update the customer. Ensure that you keep the customer excited, interested, and that you close the sale.

Last edited:

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
?? I wasn't trying to have it both ways. I can't even get my dealer to email me...and I don't think it is unreasonable to ask a dealer if they are going to honor x-plan if it is offered through Ford. You got bunch of people on here saying, well "you should have done your research before picking a dealer" and then another group saying "how can you expect them to commit to that" when all most of us are trying to do is not get screwed over and get the best bang for our hard earned dollar.
Sponsored