Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

***Warning Long Read***
#FrustratedBroncoReservationHolder

Several weeks ago I wrote and emailed on 11/18/2021 the following and then sent via USPS mail on 11/21/2021 the attached letter to Ford CEO, Chairman and Board of Directors. I was trying to generate a positive response from Ford to all of those with Bronco reservation orders that have been treated poorly for the last 500+ days with infrequent communication, change in commitments, lack of transparency, and marketing mistakes.

I put a substantial amount of effort trying to leverage my experience to make recommendations that Ford could model to improve the production issue situation by a return to their original commitments and dramatically improving the frequency and transparency of communications. Seeing people posting about receiving Bronco's that were not reserved and some ordered in last couple of months while so many reservation holders are still waiting is frustrating for me and many on this forum.

I was hoping by this point I would have received at least an acknowledgement from a customer service representative that the correspondence has been received but I still have not received a reply from anyone at Ford but will update if I receive a response from the Ford Executive team.

My Letter to Ford Executive Office and Board of Directors:

The First Enclosure and example of what the CEO should send to all reservation holders IMHO.

The Second Enclosure of an email template that Ford Bronco Production Executive Management (not marketing) should provide to each reservations holder that has not taken delivery and will help Ford provide full transparency to customers that have endured the poor journey thus far. Note all numbers are based on data analysis and projections of limited data from Bronco6g forum and are not actual.

Blake Davis
Sponsored

Attachments

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

May wanna edit your address, etc. out of there...
Internet forums are disproportionally heavy with crazies.

Fonz54

Badlands
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Commander, Porsche Cayenne, Mercedes C250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

***Warning Long Read***

Several weeks ago I wrote and emailed on 11/18/2021 the following and then sent via USPS mail on 11/21/2021 the attached letter to Ford CEO, Chairman and Board of Directors. I was trying to generate a positive response from Ford to all of those with Bronco reservation orders that have been treated poorly for the last 500+ days with infrequent communication, change in commitments, lack of transparency, and marketing mistakes.

I put a substantial amount of effort trying to leverage my experience to make recommendations that Ford could model to improve the production issue situation by a return to their original commitments and dramatically improving the frequency and transparency of communications. Seeing people posting about receiving Bronco's that were not reserved and some ordered in last couple of months while so many reservation holders are still waiting is frustrating for me and many on this forum.

I was hoping by this point I would have received at least an acknowledgement from a customer service representative that the correspondence has been received but I still have not received a reply from anyone at Ford but will update if I receive a response from the Ford Executive team.

The First Enclosure and example of what the CEO should send to all reservation holders IMHO.

The Second Enclosure of an email template that Ford Bronco Production Executive Management (not marketing) should provide to each reservations holder that has not taken delivery and will help Ford provide full transparency to customers that have endured the poor journey thus far. Note all numbers are based on data analysis and projections of limited data from Bronco6g forum and are not actual.

Blake Davis
Nice job! @Cat here on the forum recently penned a Email/letter to Ford as well. You are both going to be offered jobs at Ford. However to quote the Soup Nazi on Seinfeld - No Bronco for you......just kidding. Really do appreciate you taking the time to do this. :geek:

OP
OP
BlakeD69

BlakeD69

Badlands
First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

May wanna edit your address, etc. out of there...
Internet forums are disproportionally heavy with crazies.
Thank you very much. I debated it in my mind and decided to include it to show my commitment to this letter. I do appreciate your warning however. Blake

Hey19

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr 7spd, 1966 A code Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I truly believe this is how to make change happen. Well written positive and professional letters like these will be miles ahead of the juvenile, name calling and demeaning statements some are guilty of. As the old saying goes, you catch more flies with sugar than vinegar. (or something like that.)

Well done!

Sponsored
OP
OP
BlakeD69

BlakeD69

Badlands
First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I truly believe this is how to make change happen. Well written positive and professional letters like these will be miles ahead of the juvenile, name calling and demeaning statements some are guilty of. As the old saying goes, you catch more flies with sugar than vinegar. (or something like that.)

Well done!
JJ and Fellow Badlands order holder, Thank you very much.

babraunagel

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you!

OldGrayMare

Badlands
First Name
Jami
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '67 Tempest, '85 Yota SR5, '16 ATS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I mailed my letter in June. Not a peep from anybody. Hope you get a response. Good luck.

Hobgoblin

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘15 Touareg, ‘10 Jetta, ‘07 Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Blake, excellent communication. Well done!

Thank you for putting in all this work to help Ford take steps to improve the situation. Sadly, I don't think things will change. Things will only change when widespread media publications pick up the story and begin reporting on the situation. When the allocation system changed mid-stream a couple of articles were published but that did not change anything.

By no means am I saying to not continue to fight the good fight but I believe it will take a lot of pressure to turn things around. I salute your efforts and keep going. 💯

Sponsored

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think it’s probably proportional. 😂
Lol. Sadly, I think you are right.
As an example (and a really entertaining side trip into the rabbit hole) check out Uwharrie Mountain Overland/Offroad FB page.
I've been there for quite some time.
They are having a veritable civil war and days' worth of arguments back and forth because there was a loose boulder (large rock) that a group moved out of the way, fearing it would roll downhill and destroy someone's rig or kill someone if dislodged.
The other side is of the opposite opinion that the rock should have been left alone so mall crawlers can't access the trail, etc.
What started off as snarky banter has turned into name calling, threats, people creating their own Overlanding pages, stickers and shirts being made...and a very high level of crazy when viewed objectively as a social experiment gone haywire.
It's fun reading if nothing else.
Or high BP-inducing rage.
Up to the observer to decide.
But crazy? Oh yeah. Plenty of crazy on display.
In comparison to here, makes B6G look overly tame.

Marauder

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oddly, what I find frustrating is the pigeon hole I feel like they’re forcing people into by being “transparent” about the commodity restraints.

i can understand the Modular Top issue (sort of), but what is obnoxious is the various other constraints like tow package (?), Wildtrack & Badlands, Lux, 2.7L, 2-DR, Hardtop, etc… it feels like I’m dealing with a grease-ball salesman that advertises a car that was on their lot 15 minutes ago, sold, and is now left with lesser vehicles to settle with

Exomodo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford as a corporation has clearly displayed a legalistic approach to how they address and appease their end users. If you think they are going to do anything more than send out Eugene or Esteban or Marco or Mario or whatever his name is to explain to you a carefully crafted and curated commentary on where things stand, it is you who are misunderstood how this works and how it is going to continue. They will continue to intermittently have their apology gift vendor/euphemism for crisis control organization send you chotchkies you may or may not appreciate, but nothing anyone does short of 99 their order will get you your Bronco any faster. To believe any other result is in the offering is folly on your part.

DaveH

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 Ford Focus, 98 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

***Warning Long Read***

Blake Davis
Nice. Maybe you and @Cat could form a consulting company and hire yourself out to Ford so this mess can be addressed.
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/📝-my-letter-to-the-ford-executive-team-safety-manf-quality-and-ford-executives-follow-up-response-call.29636/

• Love
Reactions: Cat

Exomodo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oddly, what I find frustrating is the pigeon hole I feel like they’re forcing people into by being “transparent” about the commodity restraints.

i can understand the Modular Top issue (sort of), but what is obnoxious is the various other constraints like tow package (?), Wildtrack & Badlands, Lux, 2.7L, 2-DR, Hardtop, etc… it feels like I’m dealing with a grease-ball salesman that advertises a car that was on their lot 15 minutes ago, sold, and is now left with lesser vehicles to settle with
Ford has failed to design a wiring scheme that allows for an uncomplicated plug and play 7 pin wiring for a trailer brake controller like they have since the late 1990s in their full size range of trucks. Instead, they have integrated a generic module that controls that function, over-complicating this system and made an upgrade path after the fact a laborious and expensive endeavour. This is just one example of how they sold the modularity and do it yourself styling of their competition, but in reality they guilded something that should have been a simple moldex plug for an aftermarket solution. They baked the problems into the cake. These are mostly self-inflicted wounds apart from and coloring supply chain issues.
Sponsored