Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford stock tripled since I reserved my Bronco and bought the stock. The BOD and CEO are doing something right...
Sponsored

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would have added a bit in there about unfucking the allocation system to restore some semblance of priority to the reservation order. Stop trying to punish the Grangers, Stephens, etc. for doing well in selling Broncos of which action also had the unfortunate effect of hurting all smaller dealers.

Boreal

Badlands
First Name
Colby
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cspencephoto.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands 2DR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is everything we are asking for. I’d rather have shit news than no news. The dead air and canned corporate answers recently have not helped anyone plan for their financial and vehicle futures. Great template for Orders, Deliveries, Resolutions and ETA’s. I hope they take notice.

OP
OP
BlakeD69

BlakeD69

Badlands
First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would have added a bit in there about unfucking the allocation system to restore some semblance of priority to the reservation order. Stop trying to punish the Grangers, Stephens, etc. for doing well in selling Broncos of which action also had the unfortunate effect of hurting all smaller dealers.
Thanks for the comment. I did try to address this by including words about finishing all reservations first before moving to the dealer allocation system they have changed to.

Sponsored
OP
OP
BlakeD69

BlakeD69

Badlands
First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is everything we are asking for. I’d rather have shit news than no news. The dead air and canned corporate answers recently have not helped anyone plan for their financial and vehicle futures. Great template for Orders, Deliveries, Resolutions and ETA’s. I hope they take notice.
Thanks for the comment about "great template", I have years of turning around customers sentiment to positive even when production problems make things late.

69351windsor

Base
First Name
JW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Merc, Ranger, HD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

THIS!!!! First & foremost I would say & I might add any & all angles to get our point across both civilized or not. I won't stop using descriptions like "cockroach" "beady-eyed" "money-grubbing-dirt-slime" for the ADM addicted cheater dealers.

OP
OP
BlakeD69

BlakeD69

Badlands
First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford stock tripled since I reserved my Bronco and bought the stock. The BOD and CEO are doing something right...
Thanks for the comment. Stock price is one important measure and it is nice to see they have finally recovered to pre 9/11/2001 levels. Customer confidence is another. If they had both perhaps Ford could have quadrupled from their Day 1 reservation price.

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Farley is a master of lying to shareholders and potential investors. They are good at marketing, nothing more.

BRBUSTER72

Black Diamond
First Name
DAVE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 XTERRA '16 SUPER DUTY '18 EQUINOX DIESEL
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
***Warning Long Read***
#FrustratedBroncoReservationHolder

Several weeks ago I wrote and emailed on 11/18/2021 the following and then sent via USPS mail on 11/21/2021 the attached letter to Ford CEO, Chairman and Board of Directors. I was trying to generate a positive response from Ford to all of those with Bronco reservation orders that have been treated poorly for the last 500+ days with infrequent communication, change in commitments, lack of transparency, and marketing mistakes.

I put a substantial amount of effort trying to leverage my experience to make recommendations that Ford could model to improve the production issue situation by a return to their original commitments and dramatically improving the frequency and transparency of communications. Seeing people posting about receiving Bronco's that were not reserved and some ordered in last couple of months while so many reservation holders are still waiting is frustrating for me and many on this forum.

I was hoping by this point I would have received at least an acknowledgement from a customer service representative that the correspondence has been received but I still have not received a reply from anyone at Ford but will update if I receive a response from the Ford Executive team.

My Letter to Ford Executive Office and Board of Directors:

The First Enclosure and example of what the CEO should send to all reservation holders IMHO.

The Second Enclosure of an email template that Ford Bronco Production Executive Management (not marketing) should provide to each reservations holder that has not taken delivery and will help Ford provide full transparency to customers that have endured the poor journey thus far. Note all numbers are based on data analysis and projections of limited data from Bronco6g forum and are not actual.

Blake Davis
Try communicating with @Cat and compare email addresses. Perhaps if he would share the email address he contacted you would have a better chance of a response. He was able to find an access point that may be different than the ones you tried. Thanks for sticking up for those early Bronco less res holders that ordered in the first wave (not just reserved).

Sponsored

fergthulhu

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands, '21 Ranger Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for the comment about "great template", I have years of turning around customers sentiment to positive even when production problems make things late.
Absolutely correct—this is a big part of my job as well. You can often take bad customer experiences and turn them into net positive interactions with the right thinking and problem solving. It's an extra opportunity to show your commitment and care for the customer.

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Try communicating with @Cat and compare email addresses. Perhaps if he would share the email address he contacted you would have a better chance of a response. He was able to find an access point that may be different than the ones you tried. Thanks for sticking up for those early Bronco less res holders that ordered in the first wave (not just reserved).
I updated my thread with today's latest.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...back-proposal-and-response.29636/post-1003983

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

***Warning Long Read***

Several weeks ago I wrote and emailed on 11/18/2021 the following and then sent via USPS mail on 11/21/2021 the attached letter to Ford CEO, Chairman and Board of Directors. I was trying to generate a positive response from Ford to all of those with Bronco reservation orders that have been treated poorly for the last 500+ days with infrequent communication, change in commitments, lack of transparency, and marketing mistakes.

I put a substantial amount of effort trying to leverage my experience to make recommendations that Ford could model to improve the production issue situation by a return to their original commitments and dramatically improving the frequency and transparency of communications. Seeing people posting about receiving Bronco's that were not reserved and some ordered in last couple of months while so many reservation holders are still waiting is frustrating for me and many on this forum.

I was hoping by this point I would have received at least an acknowledgement from a customer service representative that the correspondence has been received but I still have not received a reply from anyone at Ford but will update if I receive a response from the Ford Executive team.

My Letter to Ford Executive Office and Board of Directors:

The First Enclosure and example of what the CEO should send to all reservation holders IMHO.

The Second Enclosure of an email template that Ford Bronco Production Executive Management (not marketing) should provide to each reservations holder that has not taken delivery and will help Ford provide full transparency to customers that have endured the poor journey thus far. Note all numbers are based on data analysis and projections of limited data from Bronco6g forum and are not actual.

Blake Davis
Here is my update...
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...back-proposal-and-response.29636/post-1003983

Johare11

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Plymouth Sport Satellite
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thank you for taking the time to do this.
Sponsored