First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
81 Scrambler , CJ-8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
(please post your letter to Ford Motor Co. )

Dear Ford.
When I make a reservation at a restaurant, I expect walk-ins will not be served before me. But in your case, that seems to be ok with you. Dealer allocations have created an unfair environment and have alienated your customers. Your commitment should be with your customers in order of their reservation. We completely understand supply chain issues. But allowing walk ins to get a VIN number and build date when I had a reservation in July 2020 is down right insulting. Please get your priorities straight. Customer is supposed to come first.

Steve Dey
Sponsored

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'02 E55 wagon, '98 Suzuki X-90, '96 Town Car
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Dear Ford.
When I make a reservation at a restaurant, I expect walk-ins will not be served before me. But in your case, that seems to be ok with you. Dealer allocations have created an unfair environment and have alienated your customers. Your commitment should be with your customers in order of their reservation. We completely understand supply chain issues. But allowing walk ins to get a VIN number and build date when I had a reservation in July 2020 is down right insulting. Please get your priorities straight. Customer is supposed to come first.

Steve Dey
When you go to a restaurant do you expect them to hold the table if your entire party is not there for another 2 hours?

dealer allocation does suck though

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When you go to a restaurant do you expect them to hold the table if your entire party is not there for another 2 hours?

Completely irrelevant to the subject at hand.

The fact there are people that reserved within a few hours of reveal that don't have a vin while people that walked in LAST WEEK to place an order and get a Vin is disgusting.

I'm going to hold strong for now, maybe even a few more months but at some point I'm just going to buy something else and it WILL NOT be a Ford product.

My wife and I will soon have our youngest graduate and with that we wanted to spend the summer going on little adventures with this vehicle. We have worked very hard to get to this point and damn deserve it but month after month Ford has done nothing but shit on the ones that have supported this launch from the get go.

Sponsored

Living off road

Big Bend
First Name
Toren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Dear Ford.

Steve Dey
As a July 16 2020 reservation with no information whatsoever from Ford , I am more than insulted. You put it so nicely.

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The fact there are people that reserved within a few hours of reveal that don't have a vin while people that walked in LAST WEEK to place an order and get a Vin is disgusting.

I'm going to hold strong for now, maybe even a few more months but at some point I'm just going to buy something else and it WILL NOT be a Ford product.

My wife and I will soon have our youngest graduate and with that we wanted to spend the summer going on little adventures with this vehicle. We have worked very hard to get to this point and damn deserve it but month after month Ford has done nothing but shit on the ones that have supported this launch from the get go.
I've noticed that most people getting a VIN are the ones ordering a 4 door soft top. base or big bend

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've noticed that most people getting a VIN are the ones ordering a 4 door soft top. base or big bend
If Ford can't build higher end trims then they need to let us know so we can just buy something else then.

LABlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jeep TJ on 37" SSRs and 2010 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When did your order actually go in and receive your order confirmation email? What is your option list? Trying to get a feel of the land since I'm kinda new here and have two constraints, myself.

I'm asking because I ordered (sat with saleslady with WBDO access herself) my Bronco in person on December 11th, didn't get the email. I texted my saleslady on Dec 12th and she looked back in WBDO and for whatever reason, it didn't save my address. Within 30 minutes of correcting that, I received my confirmation email. She told me without that email, either email address entered wrong or Ford never received your order.

First dealership (not small one either) I visited didn't even have a person with WBDO access there. Guy is at the other one 2 hours away. Didn't feel comfortable with the situation.

I'm sorry, but I have seen alot of people that have reservations, but order is in 99 status, or never even submitted to Ford. That is a dealer problem, of course.

Sponsored

Booback

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xxx
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Dear Ford.

Steve Dey
@Ford Motor Company @mrlevine

Brongo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base

I didn't reserve my Bronco with additional people. Not sure I get the comparison here.

Wait, is there a new Bronco Nation Cafe opening next to the Hard Rock I didn't know about?

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When did your order actually go in and receive your order confirmation email? What is your option list? Trying to get a feel of the land since I'm kinda new here and have two constraints, myself.

I'm asking because I ordered (sat with saleslady with WBDO access herself) my Bronco in person on December 11th, didn't get the email. I texted my saleslady on Dec 12th and she looked back in WBDO and for whatever reason, it didn't save my address. Within 30 minutes of correcting that, I received my confirmation email. She told me without that email, either email address entered wrong or Ford never received your order.

First dealership (not small one either) I visited didn't even have a person with WBDO access there. Guy is at the other one 2 hours away. Didn't feel comfortable with the situation.

I'm sorry, but I have seen alot of people that have reservations, but order is in 99 status, or never even submitted to Ford. That is a dealer problem, of course.
order date doesn't matter at all as long as it's in during scheduling. My reservation timestamp is 4am 7/14/2020. My order status was a 10 for 2021 and is a 10 again in 2022.

My build is as follows and I'm not willing to negotiate it any further.

4 door Badlands Area 51
2.7 V6/auto
MIC top
Sasquatch
High package

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I didn't reserve my Bronco with additional people. Not sure I get the comparison here.

Wait, is there a new Bronco Nation Cafe opening next to the Hard Rock I didn't know about?
But what I meant, is that your party of 5 is compared to your list of constraints. Makes sense in my head. Lol

you missed that memo. 🤪
Sponsored