First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
My own source has confirmed this as well. It is also my understanding that it isn’t just the ‘21 model year but all reservations will be built before stock units.
Sponsored

Smrideatiger76

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

HeritageRider

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Xterra Pro-4X 2014 Focus SE 5MT 1994 H-D
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Does this mean there will be no Broncos at a dealer to check out in person prior to all '21 orders being filled? Glad Ford isn't taking any line time away from those with '21 orders (I'm a '22) but it would be nice to see one, sit in one.... in person before taking delivery.

Maybe there's another program where some examples will be shown around at a variety of dealers so us "regular" folks can check them out in person, including sitting in one.
Test driving one would help a lot, as well!

Sponsored

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Will there be any gas cans? That's what I'm pining for. ;)
LOL, I don’t know. A local dealership described it as body parts like a quarter panel, part of the hood, etc. He said the display should be able to bring outside to see it in the sun.
I get what you’re saying and I agree.
I think what I’ll do is find the closest dealer that has an actual display Bronco and go check it out.

Deleted member 14617

LOL, I don’t know. A local dealership described it as body parts like a quarter panel, part of the hood, etc. He said the display should be able to bring outside to see it in the sun.
I get what you’re saying and I agree.
I think what I’ll do is find the closest dealer that has an actual display Bronco and go check it out.
You clearly don't live in the most geographically isolated city (of some size, I'm sure) in the US.
I don't want to go to Salt Lake to see it.

Gloff

Big Bend
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.serramonteford.com
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ford Bronco Big Bend, '03 BMW Z4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

dealers will be allocated a Bronco or two for demo purposes.
We are receiving Bronco Sports this way, but I'm not so sure about Full Size, that would mean there would be 3300 plus full size Bronco's produced for dealer demo. I sure hope so, but I have no official communication stating we will.
So what's late availability then ?
Late availability means it will be available later in the production run, how late depends on why it's being held up.

Sponsored

Hank 615

Badlands
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium, 2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do either of you take exception to running over a random person? Just asking for someone else.
Well I wasnt planning on ordering the brush guard but...

Broncoman23

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Dearborn is a much bigger plant and able to build a lot of F-150's. MAP is not only smaller, but sharing space with Ranger will hold back production. There are several new Ranger models coming for 21 that could drive demand higher. That would make it very difficult to freeze production.
And don't forget the Kansas City plant builds the F-150 that's included in that number. So you have 2 plants that have a 3 crew rotation building 7 days a week. MAP has 1 crew (currently).

Jacksonholio

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Tahoe Z71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I wonder if we were to prove we have reservations they’d let us test drive it over some everyday random person ?
Dealer told me there will be no test drives. We can look and maybe sit in the demo. Thats it.

bdub2you

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If this is true then it completely negates all the nonsense threads about dealer allocations and means that you're free to shop around between dealers for the best price in December because all that allocation nonsense will be completely irrelevant.
Sponsored