Reaction score
Website
www.southvalleymustang.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

After a handful of revisions and testing with a few members of the group, BuiltRight Industries has a finished product for both bumpers that we're really happy with. Both will save your Bronco from the dreaded dealer-drilled holes and will locate your front plate in a less obtrusive spot with plenty of adjustability to retain function of tow hooks, accessories, etc.

We were planning to do a group buy but decided that to keep things simple and offer a discounted pre-order to the group. Orders placed today will ship in late October or early November. This price will expire when we sell out the first production run.

Made in the USA and carry a Lifetime 'no-bs' Warranty, like all BuiltRight products.

Pricing and additional information below:

License Plate Relocation Kit | Ford Bronco (2021+) - Modular Bumper
License Plate Relocation Kit | Ford Bronco (2021+) - Plastic Bumper

NOTE: Please note that this was designed and tested using a bumper without parking sensors. Your choice of location when installing may limit the functionality of the parking sensors. We've worked hard to accommodate as much as possible but please be sure to check our product photos for possible mounting locations to determine whether or not the mount will block any other accessories that you intend to use.

106102_Bronco_LPRK_Plastic_summary.jpg

106102_Bronco_LPRK_Modular_summary.jpg

106101_Bronco_LPRK_Standard_9.jpg

2021 Bronco Builtright License Plate Relocation Kits for plastic and steel bumpers 1.jpg
Looks great but glad I live where front plates aren’t needed.
Sponsored

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Some things to consider and questions:
Ford is changing what bumpers come on specific models for 2022....many of us are being pushed to 2022MY. As an example: The Black Diamond had the Modular Steel bumper standard for 2021 but is switching to the "Capable" Bumper for 2022....you don't even say which one will fit the "Capable Bumper". For now, we don't know if we can order the Modular Steel Bumper as an option either. (hoping so). So.....for certain models...it is going to be difficult to pre-order right now...but consider offering this discount in late OCTOBER as we need to re-order our Broncos as MY22 in mid-late October. Thanks
QUESTIONS:
-Modular steel bumper; your diagram shows your bracket going on/under the brush guard bar. Will this not work with that brush guard attached on the bumper?
-Do both applications use existing holes or do we need to drill into the bumpers to mount the bracket?
-Are you making one for the "Capable Bumper?
-What is the bracket made out of and is it powder coated? (thinking rust down the road).

Thanks!!!!!!!

blue182

Black Diamond
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMB BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Does the modular bumper bracket only mount on the passenger side?

OP
OP
BuiltRight Industries

BuiltRight Industries

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.builtrightind.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor, 2020 Gladiator, 2020 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Those look like Squatch flares, but the 4WP says no Bilstein setup on the level lift. We know they only say that for CV angle concerns, so you cound run it on any Bronco. Is that a sasquatch or non-sasquatch? It look perfect.
This is a non-squatch Big Bend with OEM squatch flares added. (y)
Hi Matt - Thanks for the prompt reply! Mainly for me on the plastic bumper, but for both I guess after looking at the steel bumper one as well. Maybe I am missing something?
And as you mentioned, if you add another row of slots it will allow you to drop the bracket further down so that the TOP of the license plate sits below the bumper sensor with some gap.
If you think that it is achievable as it stands today, Count me in! I will purchase one right now!
Please let me know! Thanks! 🙏
No problem! I will keep this post and the product listings updated if we make that change based on feedback received today!
That’s what I think of your ticket officer!!

7B052336-2CCA-4D73-BA35-83B9551EC03F.jpeg
I used to fall into that camp but now I usually run a plate just to avoid the headache.
Could you make a bracket to mount the license plate in the center of the modular bumper below the opening for intercooler and ADAS?
This has been requested a couple of times, so we'll consider it. (y)
Judging from the pictures and specs, this license relocation kit is built very durably, with a lifetime product guarantee, and is a solution that has a design symmetry and sensibility sympathetic to the new Bronco, regardless of which factory optioned bumper you get. In my case, I snagged one for the modular steel bumper. It's a win!
Thank you! I think you'll be happy with it from a quality and design standpoint. Those are both things that are very important to us!
Is there a reason someone would want to relocate if they’re not installing a winch? Ignoring the holes in the bumper, with no winch is there any other reason for me to relocate?
But product looks nice. Will keep an eye out for capable bumper option for ‘22 BD.
I think it's mostly an aesthetic preference for folks.
Looks great, how much, if any, will this block the intercooler air flow and the ACC sensor?
ACC sensor depends on how the plate is positioned. This will not impact air flow to the intercooler, so don't let that be a concern (I used to design intercoolers).
Some things to consider and questions:
Ford is changing what bumpers come on specific models for 2022....many of us are being pushed to 2022MY. As an example: The Black Diamond had the Modular Steel bumper standard for 2021 but is switching to the "Capable" Bumper for 2022....you don't even say which one will fit the "Capable Bumper". For now, we don't know if we can order the Modular Steel Bumper as an option either. (hoping so). So.....for certain models...it is going to be difficult to pre-order right now...but consider offering this discount in late OCTOBER as we need to re-order our Broncos as MY22 in mid-late October. Thanks
QUESTIONS:
-Modular steel bumper; your diagram shows your bracket going on/under the brush guard bar. Will this not work with that brush guard attached on the bumper?
-Do both applications use existing holes or do we need to drill into the bumpers to mount the bracket?
-Are you making one for the "Capable Bumper?
-What is the bracket made out of and is it powder coated? (thinking rust down the road).

Thanks!!!!!!!
Great feedback! Regarding the 2022 and capable bumper questions, I'm very much a 'see it to believe it' person, so we'll tackle any additional bumpers as quickly as I'm able to get my own hands on them for 3D scanning, testing, etc.

I think the brush guard thing is an optical illusion or I'm misunderstanding the question. There should be no interference. Note that you can use the slots on the plate bracket to reposition the mount as needed. The bracket is made out of grade 50 mild steel with a durable black texture powdercoat. We do a LOT of parts like this without issue, but our Lifetime Warranty does cover coating defects, so don't sweat it!

Thank you all for the insane support on these! We've been a little quiet on the forum recently because we've been hard at work on Bronco projects and a few others. We've got some more exciting pre-sale announcements coming in the next few weeks, so expect to see and hear more from us!

Matt

jedmisten

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
ACC sensor depends on how the plate is positioned. This will not impact air flow to the intercooler, so don't let that be a concern (I used to design intercoolers).

Matt
Thanks Matt! Can you elaborate on what you mean? I don't care where the license plate is mounted as long as it doesn't mess with my sensors. Is that possible or not known at this moment. I would love to have one of these, but I want to make sure it will work. If this was already addressed, sorry.

Sponsored

Scumby

Outer Banks
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

No problem! I will keep this post and the product listings updated if we make that change based on feedback received today!

I used to fall into that camp but now I usually run a plate just to avoid the headache.

Thank you! I think you'll be happy with it from a quality and design standpoint. Those are both things that are very important to us!

Great feedback! Regarding the 2022 and capable bumper questions, I'm very much a 'see it to believe it' person, so we'll tackle any additional bumpers as quickly as I'm able to get my own hands on them for 3D scanning, testing, etc.

I think the brush guard thing is an optical illusion or I'm misunderstanding the question. There should be no interference. Note that you can use the slots on the plate bracket to reposition the mount as needed. The bracket is made out of grade 50 mild steel with a durable black texture powdercoat. We do a LOT of parts like this without issue, but our Lifetime Warranty does cover coating defects, so don't sweat it!

Thank you all for the insane support on these! We've been a little quiet on the forum recently because we've been hard at work on Bronco projects and a few others. We've got some more exciting pre-sale announcements coming in the next few weeks, so expect to see and hear more from us!

Matt
THANKS
YOU GUYS ARE GREAT

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ordered, Badlands mid so no bumper sensors...those sensors were actually a reason I did not want to go higher than mid.

OP
OP
BuiltRight Industries

BuiltRight Industries

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.builtrightind.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor, 2020 Gladiator, 2020 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Does the modular bumper bracket only mount on the passenger side?
That's correct. We had to make a choice and it seemed that the passenger side was far and away the most common for plate relocations in general, so we stuck with it.
Thanks Matt! Can you elaborate on what you mean? I don't care where the license plate is mounted as long as it doesn't mess with my sensors. Is that possible or not known at this moment. I would love to have one of these, but I want to make sure it will work. If this was already addressed, sorry.
It's a bit of a tough answer, mostly because as a business, we need to be careful with what we say regarding ADAS equipment, which these sensors are, due to the safety implications. I believe the plate can be positioned, on both bumpers, such that it doesn't interfere with the sensors. Depending on your vehicle and fog light setup, it's possible that doing that will interfere with your lights. We're exploring the possibility of a small revision to each kit, which would help position the plate lower to try and avoid the sensor. I'll keep this post and our product page updated as that changes or doesn't change. (y)
THANKS
YOU GUYS ARE GREAT
You're too kind!
ordered, Badlands mid so no bumper sensors...those sensors were actually a reason I did not want to go higher than mid.
Perfect! Thank you for the support!

Matt

TennesseeBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sedan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Matt
You don't need the brush guard for it to work, correct? Just making sure.

Sponsored

Kuze

Wildtrak
First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G63
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thanks Matt. Appreciate it. My question wasn't answered though. Do you feel with the design as it stands today that is can be adjusted such that it doesn't block a sensor? I will buy one today if you believe it will.

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Nice. I’ll be ordering this immediately…upon my first fix it ticket

MrGreen55

Badlands
First Name