Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands non-sas 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wish they kept the Bronco...
Hey as long as they're replacing it with a Raptor I'll keep watching. 🤣

Hell I will likely even join E3 here soon, they do a lot of trips not too far from me. I go to Colorado all the time, I have family, and have myself lived in Grand Junction for a while in the past.
Sponsored

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hey as long as they're replacing it with a Raptor I'll keep watching. 🤣

Hell I will likely even join E3 here soon, they do a lot of trips not too far from me. I go to Colorado all the time, I have family, and have myself lived in Grand Junction for a while in the past.
I just don't see them getting a Raptor, Step Child, purple buggy, Supra, 426 Rubicon, King of the Hammers buggy, Can Am... that is a lot going on/a lot of content right there.

I don't like watching when the mechanic and his girlfriend Beck are on. I don't find them entertaining.

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Dude sure pimps out his wife for the views. No hate it’s just so obvious it’s kinda awkward. Trying to be polite
Her onlyfans is 24.99/month. 😂😂😂

LostInArizona

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I ran into them when I was visiting sand hollow. Spotted the red headed and rzr and went over. Super nice people just enjoying the day with family. The way she dresses on camera is just her style. No filming that day and they looked exactly the same. This was July 4th week and at that point they said NV still had their bronco
Yea that's kinda what I figured. She seems very confident and I do not get the impression at all that she feels forced into what she's doing or wearing for views. I say more power to her for using her natural gifts to their advantage. I will just say she is cool as shit, and he is a very lucky man! lol! Only she could make pissing herself in a racing suit at king of hammers strangely endearing. :ROFLMAO:

I have not had a chance to meet either of them yet, although I'm sure I will at some point as I was planning on joining E3 when I get my Badlands because their stomping ground are also mine! In any case, I have a lot of respect for what they are doing for the Jeep and Bronco community in general. They are in inspiration to be completely honest, the world needs more people like them!

Last edited:

Sponsored

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 KTM 1290R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I don't hate the front bumper and I'm all for trying to cut/save weight, but the oval slots on the outside 'wings' just look out of place to me.

It just seems like it should've been an opening with a couple modular plate options that use the screws/bolts that are on it.
One of those plates could be used for fog light/running light options and the other could have the slots like it currently has, so you could mount a license plate or what ever to it.

My personal opinion, though. I see so many front bumpers that come close to what I'm looking for and/or like, but certain aspects just turn me off from them.

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I just don't see them getting a Raptor, Step Child, purple buggy, Supra, 426 Rubicon, King of the Hammers buggy, Can Am... that is a lot going on/a lot of content right there.

I don't like watching when the mechanic and his girlfriend Beck are on. I don't find them entertaining.
I thought they sold the ultralight since KoH.

OP
OP
RynoRanger

RynoRanger

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Website
azbluey.com
Vehicle(s)
2.7L Badlands NS 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

so I just found that post you guys are talking about...

That's @Doetsch Off-Road guy Todd that bought that.. hah.. no shit.

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I thought they sold the ultralight since KoH.

Maybe? Just seems like they have a lot going on- I know it's all about the content, but it seems crazy to be building another jeep when they already Al have the Step Child... I thought the Bronco would be a lot Of great alternative content.

Kevin seemed pretty down on the Bronco in the video, it's not a straight high strength axle, Hemi swapped Jeep, and won't ever be... it's different and I think people need to embrace that.

Bronc5280

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
H
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shevrolegs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yea that's kinda what I figured. She seems very confident and I do not get the impression at all that she feels forced into what she's doing or wearing for views. I say more power to her for using her natural gifts to their advantage. I will just say she is cool as shit, and he is a very lucky man! lol! Only she could make pissing herself in a racing suit at king of hammers strangely endearing. :ROFLMAO:

I have not had a chance to meet either of them yet, although I'm sure I will at some point as I was planning on joining E3 when I get my Badlands because their stomping ground are also mine! In any case, I have a lot of respect for what they are doing for the Jeep and Bronco community in general. They are in inspiration to be completely honest, the world needs more people like them!
Bro, dont be such a simp. Have some self respect. ;)

Sponsored

LostInArizona

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bro, dont be such a simp. Have some self respect. ;)
What the hell you talking about? I show some respect for some folks for being real and not fake ass social media posers and I'm being a simp??

BRO, don't be such a douche. Have some self respect. 😉

LostInArizona

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Kevin seemed pretty down on the Bronco in the video, it's not a straight high strength axle, Hemi swapped Jeep, and won't ever be... it's different and I think people need to embrace that.
Well they've got so much invested into that Jeep I'm sure everything about a new and mostly stock Bronco seems weak and unimpressive. Hell the guy leading the off-roadeo I went to didn't even own nor want a bronco. We asked him why and he showed us his Tacoma. He's got probably 20-30k in that thing and didn't feel like it was worth switching gears. I think most of us can understand that.

Bronc5280

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
H
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shevrolegs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What the hell you talking about? I show some respect for some folks for being real and not fake ass social media posers and I'm being a simp??

BRO, don't be such a douche. Have some self respect. 😉
Bra, It was a joke. Calm down, butter cup.

OP
OP
RynoRanger

RynoRanger

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Website
azbluey.com
Vehicle(s)
2.7L Badlands NS 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

...jfc guys... 🤦‍♂️ stay on topic. lol.

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Shout out to NVM. I drove from Seattle to Grand Junction (stupid adult tricks) to show ask a question about how my sliders are fitting.

They have been super accommodating and it is amazing how above and beyond they are going. I had another motive for getting the Bronco out west,
NVM is making the most of my trip.
Sponsored