Sponsored

Loyalty Poll

Does X-Plan not being available make you think twice about buying now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wahoowa

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
....I mean , I was totally down for buying this a few years back LOL!!!
1603156533842.png
That thing was so sweet when we were all dreaming about it. What a piece of crap now that we’ve seen the real thing. Ford, get your act together. Nailed the design and have a homerun product - execution with rollout is embarrassing.
Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not backing out just think X=Plan is not below invoice so why is Ford doing this. Has more $$ effect on dealers, so don't mess with your customers
Right! I was pissed at first, but calmer thought reminded me that my dealer always prices below invoice (below X-plan) and has stated that they will in this case also, even special orders....as long as Mother Ford stays out of their pricing strategy they will be in line with Granger's pricing.

Lab00Rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL 2-Door, 2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
X-Plan meant I didn't need to negotiate anything. Now I need to go in and make a demand that they will laugh in my face about because it matters nothing to them to make a sale on a hot "sellers market" item.
I'm no longer in control of the sale, nor do I have assurance that it will be a fair deal. Now I have to take time out of my day and assert my asshole attitude in negotiation rather than from a friendly perspective.

All this back and forth is crap. I don't need more drama on crap like this, nor do I need more wasting of my time.

I'll see what my dealer says now that I have to actually talk to 'em.

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My vote is in = No (I have my reasons and they are numerous)

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It’s not the money since I’m a granger customer- potentially- so this only affects $300 from the below invoice pricing

What irritates me is the fact Ford doesn’t communicate, they use a mass comm guy who uses social media like a teenage girl. Who says shit like goats and moles.. ford showing off pre-production vehicles that aren’t options to buy or option at the factory. Dealer allocation bullshit..

In the end I have had a love affair with the bronco since I was a 5 year boy riding in my dads ‘73
But it’s a car- it’s a 50k deappreciating asset. The newness will wear off, the love affair will end and it will be honestly just another car that gets traded off or hits the junk pile

We all have to ask ourselves is it worth it- some will say yes some will say hell no

I’m somewhere in the middle. I love the bronco but think Ford has really fu$ked a lot of this reveal up...
This is exactly where I stand. I'm going to take this up to the point of ordering the vehicle, but I'm not getting bent over for this.

If they are trying to charge me MSRP and screw me on financing, I'm not buying it. I'll buy a jeep, drive it with the top off next summer, and then maybe circle back for a bronco in a few years.

Sponsored

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

X-Plan meant I didn't need to negotiate anything. Now I need to go in and make a demand that they will laugh in my face about because it matters nothing to them to make a sale on a hot "sellers market" item.
I'm no longer in control of the sale, nor do I have assurance that it will be a fair deal. Now I have to take time out of my day and assert my asshole attitude in negotiation rather than from a friendly perspective.

All this back and forth is crap. I don't need more drama on crap like this, nor do I need more wasting of my time.

I'll see what my dealer says now that I have to actually talk to 'em.
This x1000. It wasn't so much about the little bit of money savings. Just knowing we weren't getting screwed.

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@JAGSarge must be loving all of these new 2-option polls cropping up, lol

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford reads this site yet people still clicked no...
Eh, $1000 isn't make or break for anyone buying a $40K+ vehicle and I'm pretty sure Ford gets that already. They will sell everything they make.

FTFRS

Eh, I’m still fine paying MSRP at my new dealer that’s still pretty local. It was actually the president of the dealership that responded to my questions directly, and he answered them in detail, which makes me feel like he cares about being a good dealer, not shady. So long as he holds to his word, I’ll be fine paying MSRP and not having to plan a trip elsewhere. X-plan would have just been a bonus to me. If my dealer goes back on his word, then I’ll probably end up looking at full size trucks elsewhere again.

Kino

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 GC Trailhawk; ‘20 Honda Passport; '74 VW KG
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If one doesn't have the money to buy this type of vehicle, maybe one should not buy this type of vehicle. Period.

Sponsored

wavydave

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G8 GXP, 04 F150 FX4, Wildtrak 2DR, Badlands 4DR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I don’t know so I won’t vote to skew the results. I do know that Ford is making me more nervous about buying new platform vehicle. At least my reservation is a MY22 so maybe I’m good haha.
Don't worry. I always vote the skew on purpose because polls, however meaningless, tend to freak people out.

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Granger and Stephen’s people clicked “no” — everyone else “yes”
I would switch to them but I want my bronco in 2021.
Sponsored