Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 fiesta STs
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Sweet fiesta!

I know you could take that multiple ways, but my wife has a fiesta st - fun little car but definitely challenged in flood waters.

Hey thanks! She has one too but we kept it stock. It'll be the trade in for the Bronco. My FiST will be getting a turbo upgrade, eventually ?
Sponsored

FastM400

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Navigator L, Wrangler JKU, Noble M400
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

In 20 years no one's gonna even know what that means. It'll be in the way-back machine along with liquid paper & buggy whips.
liquid paper...a term I had already forgotten and I bet a group of people on this forum are searching the term right now.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

If I were to put it in it's simplest terms, Mall Crawlers of today are what us cool kids did back in the 80's.
It was very common for people to build their trucks/Broncos/Blazers to make them look like badass off road machines. Even though my lifted Bronco's mostly hit the mud 'puddles' (as in a foot deep or so) in the corn fields on the side of the road. But back then, not everyone had a vehicle like this. Most of the trucks/Blazers/Broncos were stock.

I think the term Mall Crawler came about more recently because pretty much EVERYONE who owns a Jeep has a lift, big tires.... Angry Eyes that @Nickp loves so much ? And whereas they may look good, they might never go off-road.

PELS82

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I honestly don't care what anyone uses their Bronco for LOL.
If you want to stair step with a Base great. If you want a Badlands for hauling groceries even better!

bbq4133

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 6MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If I were to put it in it's simplest terms, Mall Crawlers of today are what us cool kids did back in the 80's.
It was very common for people to build their trucks/Broncos/Blazers to make them look like badass off road machines. Even though my lifted Bronco's mostly hit the mud 'puddles' (as in a foot deep or so) in the corn fields on the side of the road. But back then, not everyone had a vehicle like this. Most of the trucks/Blazers/Broncos were stock.

I think the term Mall Crawler came about more recently because pretty much EVERYONE who owns a Jeep has a lift, big tires.... Angry Eyes that @Nickp loves so much ? And whereas they may look good, they might never go off-road.
For me, I've always used mall crawler interchangeably with brodozer.

Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
<-- Closely watching thread to figure out how to spec his Mall Crawler :cool:

Call it what you want, mall crawler, poser, whatever! I'm gonna rock that ride to the office!
LOL. As long as you leave your recovery straps, high-lft jack, water cans, shovel, and roof tent at home, you'll be fine. ? Mine will be a DD as well (sans all the extra equipment).

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base

My buddy bought me a 2” spacer lift for graduation and he told me I need angry eyes to go along with it :ROFLMAO:

I don’t really care about mall crawler vs actual rig but the one thing I do hate is big wheels. Cannot stand the look of them, just SO ugly.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My buddy bought me a 2” spacer lift for graduation and he told me I need angry eyes to go along with it :ROFLMAO:

I don’t really care about mall crawler vs actual rig but the one thing I do hate is big wheels. Cannot stand the look of them, just SO ugly.
I hear ya on that one... low-profile on a truck look like garbage! Just go buy yourself a Cadillac or something if you want to do that.

And I agree... Make it look the way you want it to. We spend the money, and like someone else said, F the rest of them!

tyrobronco

Badlands
First Name
CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

liquid paper...a term I had already forgotten and I bet a group of people on this forum are searching the term right now.
I didn't know it was dropped from the lexicon. As an elementary school teacher, I still use it mainly because that corrective tape is freakin' awful!!

Of course I haven't needed liquid paper since March. ?

Sponsored

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base

ehssey

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge Sport, Harley-Davidson Street Glide
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

bbq4133

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 6MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
LOL. As long as you leave your recovery straps, high-lft jack, water cans, shovel, and roof tent at home, you'll be fine. ? Mine will be a DD as well (sans all the extra equipment).
All of my recovery gear except the maxtrax are in a plano box in my bed. The maxtrax are also in the bed (covered by a tonneau). No need to display--they're tools!! (disclaimer: I don't have a roof rack lol.)

daxbox

First Edition
First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 50th Anni * 911 C2s * 4Runner * Q5 * S4
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

This is what happened when I was challenged to finally take my 4runner out of the mall :rolleyes:
Ford Bronco Mall Crawler Equivalents... 4r

In all seriousness; mall-crawler, grocery-getter, soccer-van, whatever they are, ain't nothin' wrong with just enjoying the ride!
Sponsored