First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks! My only constraints were MIC top and mud flaps. I tried to keep it really cheap and easy to expedite things. I still don't have an email or even a pic showing on my ford account but it did accept the VIN.
Did you get your build?
Sponsored

Eroc88

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great idea! I placed an order at Rich Ford on 3/7/2022 because Power Ford ā€œlostā€ my order from 2021. Got the order in on the last day. Hope to get a MY22.
My order date is 3/4/22 and from what my dealer stated is that if orders don't get scheduled by August 18th, you will have to reorder for a 23MY. An it also depends on if your dealer properly submitted your order as a COVP "approved order" and if they didnt, from my understanding you won't get scheduled.

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I won't be a happy person that March 2022 orders get there's before me sense I already know I am a MY23

bagsBronco22

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I searched and search and could not find a February 2022 thread... :( Can I join yours as I'm pretty much the last person on the list too.

I'll be waiting awhile also.... White - WT/2.7/Hard Top/Lux/Leather/Hoss 3.0 - No tow though! At least I gave in somewhere :)

I agree in hoping they want to get caught up on order and is why they stopped on 3/7 (Hope is not a strategy, but if feels good). I'm also hoping the Hoss 3.0 will get pushed up a bit to get them on the road. Kind of like the Raptors that just all got vins...
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/february-2022-orders.37155/

Sponsored

Cogentfire

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My order date is 3/4/22 and from what my dealer stated is that if orders don't get scheduled by August 18th, you will have to reorder for a 23MY. An it also depends on if your dealer properly submitted your order as a COVP "approved order" and if they didnt, from my understanding you won't get scheduled.
What does ā€œapprovedā€ mean? Iā€™m priority code 19, so does that indicate any ā€œapproval ā€œ?

Eroc88

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What does ā€œapprovedā€ mean? Iā€™m priority code 19, so does that indicate any ā€œapproval ā€œ?
The COVP (Customer Order Verification Program) applies to unscheduled retail orders, allows Ford to verify that retail orders are legitimate upon reviewing the required documentation... and helps Ford to expedite the scheduling of retail orders and rewards customers and Dealers alike by scheduling these retail orders with incremental allocation! In other words, it's Fords way of verifying that your name matches to the order which will come back as an Approved order. Your dealer will be able to provide you that info. The answer to your Priority code question No. Priority code 19 is the standard code that dealers put in for retail orders. Priority codes 10 or less are expedite and 99 means don't schedule.

Big Diamond

Wildtrak
First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco HOSS 3.0 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just found this thread.

While my first order was stuck on ice/dirt mountain, Ford announced HOSS 3.0 for wildtrak, so I thought I'd take a shot.
Kept all other commodities off. I have a soft top, non tow, 4 door that I snuck the order in on 3/7.
I'm scheduled to be built on 8/10.
Their formula is FUBAR but I do think they sort of have one. Get some of the new stuff out there, if too many constraints, skip and move on to the next.
Less than 6 months from order to build date for a Wildtrak seems insane. I'm sorry to all that have been waiting for so damn long.

swmetal

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C8 vette
Your Bronco Model
Base
I ordered a 2 door manual, which is what I really want from one dealer on 3/5 and a backup 4 door auto from another dealer on 3/7. My 4 door got scheduled on 6/6. Haven't heard anything on the 2 door so I took the 4 door, picked it up this past weekend.

Sponsored

yabsquatch

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco 4dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey March '22 Fam - I stopped by my dealer on Saturday to make sure I was all set in case of getting bumped to MY23. My 3/2/22 order has a bunch of constraints (BL, 4DR, SAS, MIC, LUX, AUX, Mod Bumper) and is at the end of the list of 400+ orders (2021 + 2022's).

My guy said they've been getting a lot more Broncos delivered lately and he sounded pretty confident I could get built by EOY. Even more confident if I dropped the modular bumper. He also went and checked in with the manager to see where my build was in relation to every other order they have. They said that if for some reason I don't get a MY22 then i'd be an early-MY23 order and prob take delivery in Q1.

So... all this to say it was a rather promising visit and the intel they gave was more optimistic than I've been given in the past. Maybe FoMoCo actually is making progress on the backlog of orders?

Who knows.

Cogentfire

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey March '22 Fam - I stopped by my dealer on Saturday to make sure I was all set in case of getting bumped to MY23. My 3/2/22 order has a bunch of constraints (BL, 4DR, SAS, MIC, LUX, AUX, Mod Bumper) and is at the end of the list of 400+ orders (2021 + 2022's).

My guy said they've been getting a lot more Broncos delivered lately and he sounded pretty confident I could get built by EOY. Even more confident if I dropped the modular bumper. He also went and checked in with the manager to see where my build was in relation to every other order they have. They said that if for some reason I don't get a MY22 then i'd be an early-MY23 order and prob take delivery in Q1.

So... all this to say it was a rather promising visit and the intel they gave was more optimistic than I've been given in the past. Maybe FoMoCo actually is making progress on the backlog of orders?

Who knows.
Get your sales and order codes and call the hotline. Ask if unscheduled-clean or -balance.

Clean means it will likely get scheduled in 2022.

1-800-334-4375
Bronco team hotline

TonkaTruck

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Were there any lucky March ā€˜22 orders scheduled this week? I was told Iā€™m Unscheduled - Clean as of this morning.

OP
OP
Chippewa-Pin

Chippewa-Pin

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Santa Fe, Tucson, Z4, T/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No notification yet here. I'm really hoping that we are given price protection when we have to reorder for MY23. If not and it ends up costing $5k or more then we're probably out. It's not our fault Ford couldn't build our Broncos in 8 months. Why should we have to pay more? I guess we'll find out for sure when we reorder on Sept 12.
Sponsored