Sponsored

Maryland Volume Buyers Group? or Maybe VA/PA/DE/MD?

Bronck

Base
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Base
firm buyer of OBX 4 door. 100% in for match of Granger deal. Reservation with Sheehy Richmond.
Add me to the list
Sponsored

MtnRanger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Updated to Post #159
I called fred beans newtown, haldeman ford and Lawrenceville ford, all around Trenton, NJ. Fred beans and haldeman have $389 doc fee, Lawrenceville has $299 doc fee. All of them support x plan and no additional markup. I have my base 2dr reservation with Lawrenceville ford

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Interested. My reservation is at Hinder Ford in Aberdeen (for now). So far I don't have a warm and fuzzy with them and am considering switching to Al Packer.............
Are you allowed to move your reservation? Iā€™m down for grouping together to get a good deal. I have first edition reserved In NJ and I live In PA

Bronco-chris

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord LOL
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm in. I work in Falls Church and currently have a reservation for a 4-door Wildtrak with Ted Britt of Fairfax. I'll gladly switch over to save some $.

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I called fred beans newtown, haldeman ford and Lawrenceville ford, all around Trenton, NJ. Fred beans and haldeman have $389 doc fee, Lawrenceville has $299 doc fee. All of them support x plan and no additional markup. I have my base 2dr reservation with Lawrenceville ford
Can you Move reservation?

Sponsored

GotWake

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, this is interesting. Iā€™ve got 1 reservation at crossroads in Kernersville NC and another with Granger. Crossroads has yet to confirm any pricing. One thing to consider is if the dealer is going to discount accessories. Iā€™m going with a 4 door Wildtrak and will definitely be adding steel bumpers. If I remember correctly, It sounds like Granger is going to put out discount pricing on accessories. It looks like with shipping, I will probably really at 300 under invoice.

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Add me to the list, I live in Pittsburgh but DC/Balt not too far to get a deal. Iā€™m even considering going to Granger to get their $1300 under invoice deal So hope they can get close to that, and I have an X plan pin.

and Iā€™m firm.

iknowandyking

Base
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Land Rover Discovery
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm in. Current reservation is with Richmond Ford for a Base 2-door w/ Sasquatch.

OP
OP
rcbickle

rcbickle

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 FX4, BMW M550i, BMW Z4, Mini Cooper, Bronco First Edition Reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Are you allowed to move your reservation? Iā€™m down for grouping together to get a good deal. I have first edition reserved In NJ and I live In PA
My current understanding is that Ford will allow you to move your Reservation before October 31. I also believe there is a one-time limit on moving. (PLEASE VERIFY. THINGS KEEP CHANGING!)

My advice is to wait and see what we can negotiate before you make any move.

Sponsored

Tonka Bronka

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, V60 Polestar, 900SS, K1300S, RnineT Racer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My reservation is with Stuckey Ford in Hollidaysburg PA. The sales manager is an old friend of mine. Ten minutes from the house. Thanks for your work though.

timgarrett

Outer Banks
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 F-250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have e-mail confirmation that my Z plan will be accepted from Priority Ford in Norfolk, VA. Curious if we could go lower than that.

Reserved a 4-door OBX.

Jorell3

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Iā€™d like to join guys! my dealer is in manassas virginia. Id be willing to travel for a solid deal. This seems like a great idea. I have the big ben reserved but plan on changing that to the badlands trim when it comes time to place my order!

R11

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.basequatch.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Great work guys. Thank you.

Put me down as a very ā€œlikelyā€, with a reservation currently at Ted Britt Chantilly planning a 2 (or 4) door 2.7 black diamond sasquatch. Though the base is also tempting.

When I custom ordered my ā€˜14 Mustang, I shopped it around emailing various regional dealerships, and Norris in Baltimore beat everyone else, FWIW.

dpav02

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Toyota 4Runner Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Add me to the list, I live in Pittsburgh but DC/Balt not too far to get a deal. Iā€™m even considering going to Granger to get their $1300 under invoice deal So hope they can get close to that, and I have an X plan pin.

and Iā€™m firm.
I am a definite for a Badlands. I just cannot decide on 2 door vs 4 door.

Realistically I reserved a 4 door and that's probably what I'll get. I definitely know I will be getting a Badlands edition as my 2006 4Runner (although great) needs replaced.

I am in Pittsburgh as well! Once we get ours we should find more people from the area and get together.

Really hoping Bronco clubs start popping up like Jeep clubs.

Granger is too far for me to consider. I feel like traveling that much would eat up most, if not all of the savings when compared to getting X-Plan locally.

FYI my current reservation is with Shultz Ford of Harmarville PA. They said they'd accept X-Plan if offered and no ADM so if I can do better, sure I'll move.

But if not, I'll stick with them.
Sponsored

Last edited: