Sponsored

Maryland Volume Buyers Group? or Maybe VA/PA/DE/MD?

CFC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee overland
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had mine there and moved it . Just had a bad feeling about them .
Sponsored

RednWhite89

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone dealing with Sheehy Ford of Gaithersburg? My reservation is there, but I'm starting to regret reserving there. I only reserved it there because I bought my RS from them. I haven't heard much from them and emailed a few times with crickets in return.
They are not budging off MSRP.

Rev

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Ford Raptor, 17 Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I had mine there and moved it . Just had a bad feeling about them .
Sheehy Gaithersburg or somewhere else? Where'd you move to? How do I transfer my reservation? I'm sure its posted somewhere.

CFC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee overland
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

From sheehy in Gaithersburg to Stephens in WV .
I called ford to change it took 5 min

Reactions: Rev

Portapot

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cj7, RX350, f250,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Bob Davidson Ford in Parkville here. No ADM, X-plan accepted, but I'm not hearing anything beyond that. I'll be watching this thread.
You got X-Plan through them? I have a PIN maybe I need to force that issue with them. They denied me that originally when I asked about it. Thanks!

Sponsored

Rev

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Everyone talking about X-plans. I have no clue what that is.

I just googled Stephens and its a 6 hour and some change drive.

RednWhite89

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Everyone talking about X-plans. I have no clue what that is.

I just googled Stephens and its a 6 hour and some change drive.
Check out the very first post on this thread for a list of the deals we have found. X-plan is a set discount plan offered by Ford, think employee discount, but the Bronco is not eligible. Some dealers have decided to offer deals for people who are X-plan eligible.

Reactions: Rev

Rev

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I moved my reservation from Sheehy Gaithersburg to Chapman Ford of Horsham. @DealerInsider Is pretty responsive with DMs and emails.

Hjhof

Badlands
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I moved my reservation from Sheehy Gaithersburg to Chapman Ford of Horsham. @DealerInsider Is pretty responsive with DMs and emails.
I’m a Subaru owner currently and have a sheehy Subaru near me and they are one of the shadiest and unfriendly dealers out there, I will never step foot in a Sheehy and I tell everyone I can the same, thank you for coming to my Ted talk.

Sponsored

RyanP

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm moving from Sheehy of Gaithersburg to Tom as well.

RednWhite89

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi everyone!

Another member of the group suggested i post what we are offer for new or transferred reservations...not trying to clog up the threads...so here we go:

I'm Tom, owner/operator of Chapman Ford of Horsham, Chapman Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram, and Chapman Chevrolet...our locations are in the Philadelphia area...quick note about me, I started at our Ford store in 1997 as a lot man, & haven't worked anyplace else...

Since joining the forum (I'm sorry i was late to the party), I have been helping people get the A/Z/D/X pricing and invoice pricing on builds...if anyone needs this, feel free to DM me the pdf build and ill send you a DORA back showing the pricing, even if you aren't ordering from me...

Also, we are honoring A/Z/D/X pricing...so, if your dealer is giving you a hard time, I will be able to help...

In reference to the X plan pricing, we are offering Invoice MINUS 3%, which is better than X plan...

So, whether you transfer your order to me, or just have general questions, feel free to reach out, I'm here to help...

Pricing: Invoice - 3% (97% of invoice) plus tax & tags (based on your state) & $394 PA doc fee (I can send you a pdf DORA from WBDO showing MSRP, invoice, A/Z/D/X plan

Deposit: Only the $100 Ford takes with your reservation & its refundable

A/Z/D/X: We will honor pricing plans with proof of pin #...btw, our pricing is less than X plan

Delivery: Free home delivery within 100 miles of our zip code (19044)

Warranty: We only sell Ford ESP on Fords...cost plus $0 (no markup)...I can send you over the pdf of the pricing guide we have right of off FMCDEALER

Feel free to reach out with any questions...contact me directly anytime time!

[email protected]
215-410-2210

Thank you!
Just transferred to Chapman today. Tom was quick to respond to my final questions. My pricing was confirmed, order was entered, and paperwork returned within minutes. No joke. Thank you Tom! Looking forward to meeting in person.

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Just transferred to Chapman today. Tom was quick to respond to my final questions. My pricing was confirmed, order was entered, and paperwork returned within minutes. No joke. Thank you Tom! Looking forward to meeting in person.
Thank u! Appreciate u!

R11

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.basequatch.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Been out of the loop a while: have an early day 2 res and I’m told I have made the cut at Ted Britt. They say they have 75 allocations and order deadline is Friday. (They originally told me I was 75 of 60 allocations, but to wait until March.)

On the fence about closing the deal on a unit with either two or three of the features Ford says may lead to extended wait (2dr, 2.7, Sasquatch) when in two years there will be deals to be found and a bigger engine(s).

Anywhere I can still transfer to to get a better deal and take delivery of a MY21, or has that ship sailed due to other dealers’ allocations limits?
Sponsored