Sponsored

Maryland Volume Buyers Group? or Maybe VA/PA/DE/MD?

RednWhite89

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Been out of the loop a while: have an early day 2 res and I’m told I have made the cut at Ted Britt. They say they have 75 allocations and order deadline is Friday. (They originally told me I was 75 of 60 allocations, but to wait until March.)

On the fence about closing the deal on a unit with either two or three of the features Ford says may lead to extended wait (2dr, 2.7, Sasquatch) when in two years there will be deals to be found and a bigger engine(s).

Anywhere I can still transfer to to get a better deal and take delivery of a MY21, or has that ship sailed due to other dealers’ allocations limits?
You'd have to check with each and every dealer about their current allotments + their orders since the last forcast, then guess about the adjustment in April based on their conversion rate before the March 19 cutoff. Something seems flawed about their allocation logic based on your description though.
Only fact is that we don't really know. So either order now for your best chance at an earlier arrival, or wait a year or two for the possibility of more options and/or a better deal.
Sorry I don't have abetter answer for you.

Edit: I'll add that I have all those options. It's just what I want and I'm not willing to compromise options for time. But that's up to you. Plus, we don't really know if they will delay things unless it's a known "late availability" item.
Sponsored

Reactions: R11

RyanP

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Been out of the loop a while: have an early day 2 res and I’m told I have made the cut at Ted Britt. They say they have 75 allocations and order deadline is Friday. (They originally told me I was 75 of 60 allocations, but to wait until March.)

On the fence about closing the deal on a unit with either two or three of the features Ford says may lead to extended wait (2dr, 2.7, Sasquatch) when in two years there will be deals to be found and a bigger engine(s).

Anywhere I can still transfer to to get a better deal and take delivery of a MY21, or has that ship sailed due to other dealers’ allocations limits?
You might want to check out Chapman Ford in Horsham. I moved my reservation to them and they've been fantastic to work with thus far. Their deal is for transfers & new reservations converted before 03/19/2021: 3% under invoice OR invoice plus free shipping to your door* No additional dealer addons...only add your tax/tags & pa doc($394) Here's a link to the thread. Good luck. https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...-under-invoice-chapman-ford-of-horsham.11412/

HemyPowered

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Sport, Land Rover LR4, BMW Z4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I transferred to Chapman Ford of Horsham this week- super easy to work with. Can't wait to get to meet them.

weaverwill

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M235i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Based on the other interactions that people have posted with Koons in Falls Church, the following shouldn’t have been much of a surprise, but I thought it was worth sharing. I have a 7/15 reservation that I’m planning on holding open for the MY2022 trucks - I hadn’t heard anything from Koons until yesterday when I got a voicemail and the first text in the chain below (I’ve blanked out the person’s name and phone number).

Long story short, they tried to tell me that I had to convert my reservation by 3/15 or it would automatically cancel. The text exchange followed below, then they doubled down with not one, but two, belligerent phone calls continuing to maintain the false information. We never even got close to a conversation about pricing.

I promptly moved my reservation to Leonardtown, which I should have done a while ago. Leonardtown left me a very friendly voicemail maybe an hour after the reservation was switched.

Not news to anyone on here, but I’d steer clear of Koons in Falls Church.

Ford Bronco Maryland Volume Buyers Group? or Maybe VA/PA/DE/MD? 22A477E5-BCFE-4F64-B97F-3DF83B42516C
Ford Bronco Maryland Volume Buyers Group? or Maybe VA/PA/DE/MD? 6A1A31AC-0ADB-4471-9D42-05639ADB273A

RednWhite89

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Based on the other interactions that people have posted with Koons in Falls Church, the following shouldn’t have been much of a surprise, but I thought it was worth sharing. I have a 7/15 reservation that I’m planning on holding open for the MY2022 trucks - I hadn’t heard anything from Koons until yesterday when I got a voicemail and the first text in the chain below (I’ve blanked out the person’s name and phone number).

Long story short, they tried to tell me that I had to convert my reservation by 3/15 or it would automatically cancel. The text exchange followed below, then they doubled down with not one, but two, belligerent phone calls continuing to maintain the false information. We never even got close to a conversation about pricing.

I promptly moved my reservation to Leonardtown, which I should have done a while ago. Leonardtown left me a very friendly voicemail maybe an hour after the reservation was switched.

Ford Bronco Maryland Volume Buyers Group? or Maybe VA/PA/DE/MD? 6A1A31AC-0ADB-4471-9D42-05639ADB273A
I told my original dealership that I was looking for below invoice pricing and he told me they don't even know what invoice is yet. Your dude takes the cake!

Sponsored

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base

bae0a5a19eaadb206d46f19cac2c875d.jpg

fraserjr

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Ford Bronco Maryland Volume Buyers Group? or Maybe VA/PA/DE/MD? bae0a5a19eaadb206d46f19cac2c875d
Ford Bronco Maryland Volume Buyers Group? or Maybe VA/PA/DE/MD? bae0a5a19eaadb206d46f19cac2c875d
I think many others have had similar conversations with DMV dealers. I moved mine to Ted Britt Chantilly and they have been pretty good. They refer to us as the G6 Mafia forum which I think is pretty hilarious for those who are familiar with late 90's/early 2000's hip hop. They admit that the buyer knows more than the dealerships at this point and most of the info they are getting is already well behind what we on the forums know. I would 100% steer clear from dealerships like this.

WRF3MD

Black Diamond
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150/Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I transferred my reservation to Leonardtown early on. @NayNay has been fantastic, I say you'd be better off switching to them. As long as you don't bump me out of the allocation, then gtfo. Haha just kidding, we'll get our bronco's sooner or later

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Wife and I stopped by Koons a while back to see the A51 and CG on the sports. I didnt get a warm and fuzzy.

Sponsored

RyanP

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

campbebc

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
There's a bronco event on Tuesday April 6th at Battlefield Ford in Manassas for anyone in the area.

https://thebroncofamily.com/registration/battlefieldford
Yay. All those fine folks in the urban areas who don't need the abilities get a look see. Us rural folks who do and will use them get to suck an egg...
Sponsored