Sponsored

Maryland Volume Buyers Group? or Maybe VA/PA/DE/MD?

T-Bone08

Wildtrak
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Would love to be included as well. Like R11 I'm registered with Ted Britt of Chantilly, VA. 4 door WildTrak.
Sponsored

Brentendo

Badlands
First Name
Brenden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volkswagen GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm certainly interested. My reservation is at Apple ford in Columbia currently. not opposed to changed, they seem fine though.

WldOne

Outer Banks
First Name
Jillian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I can get Z plan from my Uncle so I believe that’s better than even $1,000 below invoice (since the doc fee is set at $75).
If I couldn’t get Z plan I’d do this groupbuy as I’ve driven to Koons to buy a 4Runner a few years ago and it was a great experience and drive home.

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I can get Z plan from my Uncle so I believe that’s better than even $1,000 below invoice (since the doc fee is set at $75).
If I couldn’t get Z plan I’d do this groupbuy as I’ve driven to Koons to buy a 4Runner a few years ago and it was a great experience and drive home.
Its no longer $75 it went up to $275 in 2010

Last edited:

JAGMAN90

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Cadillac STS4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Count me in. I'm down in Chesapeake, VA. I'll take a nice drive if it will save me some $$$. Reservation is currently at Cavalier Ford Greenbrier.

Sponsored

perfectburrito

Badlands
First Name
Gil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Badlands Sasquatch, 2.7AT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Updated to post #213. We have 25 firm buyers at this time! For the time being, my recommendation is for us to be patient and let the group keep growing. I think the next step is to wait for the Build & Price tool, so folks can lock into models and trim levels. Then we will re-survey and see where we are at.

In the mean time, please keep getting intel from your dealerships. I'll be happy to collect it and share it here. If you can pin down your dealership's fees, pricing policy and participation with special price plans, that would be really helpful for the group. REMEMBER, you're asking for yourself! Until we choose a spokesperson, no one should be attempting to speak for all of us quite yet.

Last edited:

fastone

Wildtrak
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak, 2013 F-150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Please add me to the definite list. Currently have a 2-door Big Bend at Leonardtown Ford, in of all places Leonardtown, MD. I will be changing to a Wildtrak 2-door when I order.

BPMANAZ

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thank you for putting me on the “definite” list. I forgot the details:
4 door Badlands
Jerry’s Ford in Leesburg
No commitment From them on waiving the ADM or X price.

mikey_photo

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm interested as well... I have a 2dr Big Bend reserved at Haldeman Ford in Allentown, PA. Looking to switch to a 2dr BD or Badlands, I'm not sold on any dealer just yet and would certainly switch dealerships for the best deal within a 4hr radius of here. I can also be added to the "definite" list as I will be purchasing the Bronco.

Losha

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Tacoma, '89 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Updated to post #213. We have 25 firm buyers at this time! For the time being, my recommendation is for us to be patient and let the group keep growing. I think the next step is to wait for the Build & Price tool, so folks can lock into models and trim levels. Then we will re-survey and see where we are at.

In the mean time, please keep getting intel from your dealerships. I'll be happy to collect it and share it here. If you can pin down your dealership's fees, pricing policy and participation with special price plans, that would be really helpful for the group. REMEMBER, you're asking for yourself! Until we choose a spokesperson, no one should be attempting to speak for all of us quite yet. View attachment 23278 View attachment 23279
I forgot to mention I'm also X-Plan eligible with the MCA membership.

Sponsored

Charlie

Wildtrak
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F250 Super Duty
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Fellow Future Bronco Owners,

To steal a page from the Texas Volume Buyers' Group, should we ban together and see if we can negotiate once and get the best deal once? Do we have any good negotiators to be the primary negotiator? We will focus on Maryland, Virginia, Pennsylvania, Delaware, and whoever else would like to join.

Personally, I for one have a reservation with Koon's Ford of Annapolis. They have agreed to MSRP and X-Plan if Ford allows. That is not bad, but when I ask about other incentives, such as credit towards options or $1300 off of invoice, I get no response or responses that tell me that they are not seeing me as someone they need to compete for.

Since I am an easy sell, have a FE Reservation, I see the dealer having to do little to no work to get my money at a good margin.

We would want to do this with courtesy and respect. We definitely don't want to interfere with a relationship you may already have.

WE WOULD NEED VOLUME TO GET A DEAL. We are targeting 25 to 30 confirmed buyers to start talking to dealers.

EDITED 08/11/2020
Fellow Future Bronco Owners,

To steal a page from the Texas Volume Buyers' Group, should we ban together and see if we can negotiate once and get the best deal once? Do we have any good negotiators to be the primary negotiator? We will focus on Maryland, Virginia, Pennsylvania, Delaware, and whoever else would like to join.

Personally, I for one have a reservation with Koon's Ford of Annapolis. They have agreed to MSRP and X-Plan if Ford allows. That is not bad, but when I ask about other incentives, such as credit towards options or $1300 off of invoice, I get no response or responses that tell me that they are not seeing me as someone they need to compete for.

Since I am an easy sell, have a FE Reservation, I see the dealer having to do little to no work to get my money at a good margin.

We would want to do this with courtesy and respect. We definitely don't want to interfere with a relationship you may already have.

WE WOULD NEED VOLUME TO GET A DEAL. We are targeting 25 to 30 confirmed buyers to start talking to dealers.

EDITED 08/11/2020
I'm 100% in for a Wildtrack, Beach Ford, Virginia Beach, VA.

Charlie

Wildtrak
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F250 Super Duty
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Put my reply in the wrong spot...I'm 100% in for a Wildtrack, Beach Ford, Virginia Beach, VA.

WldOne

Outer Banks
First Name
Jillian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Its no longer $75 it went up to $275 in 2010
The $275 is the A/Z plan program fee. The $75 is the maximum doc fee a dealer can charge for A/Z plan. X plan doc fee maximum is $100.

OP
OP
rcbickle

rcbickle

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 FX4, BMW M550i, BMW Z4, Mini Cooper, Bronco First Edition Reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

In the mean time, please keep getting intel from your dealerships. I'll be happy to collect it and share it here. If you can pin down your dealership's fees, pricing policy and participation with special price plans, that would be really helpful for the group. REMEMBER, you're asking for yourself! Until we choose a spokesperson, no one should be attempting to speak for all of us quite yet.
Everyone, I agree that we still have time to grow, but it is outstanding that we have so many future Bronco owners that would like to team! Please respectful of your Dealers and patient as we target the best time to approach the Dealers as a group.

Yes, we want an OUTSTANDING deal, but we also do not want the Dealers to feel we are threatening them. In the end, this is a business deal. The Dealer is not going to give Broncos to us for free. The strategy is that they can make more money with the volume (as well as bragging/advertising/Ford purchasing POWER!). WIN-WIN is our goal.

Please send @perfectburrito your intel. We also want to target Dealers that are known for Customer Service and Ethical Behavior. We will be likely all be driving to get our Bronco and the Dealer needs to be able to help you get in, get out, and get your Bronco home!

25 PLUS confirmed is a lot of buying power! Let's keep increasing our strength to makes us attractive as possible to a Dealer.

I sent email invites to as many people as I could from the reservation page. Feel free to let other future Bronco owners know of this group!

Mountain Goat

Black Diamond
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01 BMW 325i, '17 VW Alltrack, '20 Nissan Versa
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm reserved with Granger and have no problem staying with Granger - I like road trips and am kind of stoked to plan out a camping/road trip with my new Ford. But if someone in the Midatlantic will match their deal or come very very close, I'll consider switching. Currently have X plan so $1,300 below invoice with doc fee limited to X plan levels.

Details:

* 4 door
* Black Diamond reserved (may upgrade to Badlands, all depends on options pricing).
* Located in Loudoun county, VA.
* Reservation is with Granger in Iowa.
Sponsored