First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-250 and Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hey all, I have a soft top being built but im wondering when or where we can order the hardtop for it.
Sponsored

Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Last edited:

Nemo

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 F250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

@ADV Fiberglass is making a more affordable, less seams, aftermarket top. I think they said shipping September-ish. I'm going with them eventually.

wedemmoez

Badlands
First Name
Moez
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands, 2007 Porsche Cayman S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@ADV Fiberglass is making a more affordable, less seams, aftermarket top. I think they said shipping September-ish. I'm going with them eventually.
They still haven't even produced a prototype of the top. I think a september ship date is VERY optimistic.

1stCar76Bronco

First Edition
First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Edge Sport tuned
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Let me try this one….

You have a bronco being built with a soft top and you’re wondering where you can order a MIC hard top????

First, forget the MIC top. It’s functional and light, but honestly, it’s a POS. If you want a hard top, you might want to wait for the metal tops that will be available in 2023 (snickers). I’m a hard top guy but the longer I have my bronco, the more I realize just how shitty the MIC 2.0 tops are made. Small dints, dings, blemishes along with razor sharp edge along some of the seems. Love my bronco, but if I had to pay for a MIC top, I’d be pissed!!!

There are a couple of 3rd party options on the forum if you search. Visually they look good but very pricey. I want to say one was around 6k.

If you really want a MIC top, try searching for wrecked or salvaged broncos. You could try placing an order with your dealer and hope for the best.

craq5

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Let me try this one….

You have a bronco being built with a soft top and you’re wondering where you can order a MIC hard top????

First, forget the MIC top. It’s functional and light, but honestly, it’s a POS. If you want a hard top, you might want to wait for the metal tops that will be available in 2023 (snickers). I’m a hard top guy but the longer I have my bronco, the more I realize just how shitty the MIC 2.0 tops are made. Small dints, dings, blemishes along with razor sharp edge along some of the seems. Love my bronco, but if I had to pay for a MIC top, I’d be pissed!!!

There are a couple of 3rd party options on the forum if you search. Visually they look good but very pricey. I want to say one was around 6k.

If you really want a MIC top, try searching for wrecked or salvaged broncos. You could try placing an order with your dealer and hope for the best.
I know people give the hard top a lot of hate but the one I got with my 2022 has had no issues at all. Crazy how all of us have such different experiences when it comes to the MIC top. Not saying it's the best quality thing on earth but far from a POS in my opinion.

Sponsored

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just went back over the list yesterday and checked prices. Almost everything went up. The cap and center panel went down but the front two more than doubled (over $3K each). No idea why, part numbers are still the same.

Caveat>>> The cap part number I listed was for pre 12/31/21 (list on this is $2,338.00). The rear cap for 12/31/21 and later now has a list of over $8K and doesn't include any glass or sound deadener. I don't know what the difference is between the two if any. I used the old number on mine and it fit fine but I was also a 8/21 build.

List on the everything is now $12,700.00.

peterh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler jlu 2018
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I do wonder what people's expectations were going in - maybe it depends on what you are used to driving - to me, a removable hard top is bound to be "cheaper" than a fixed top, noisier in terms of sound transmission, creaks, squeeks, and air whistles here and there.

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

They still haven't even produced a prototype of the top. I think a september ship date is VERY optimistic.
And 4D only and no warranty info yet.

Watching closely even though I have a MIC now.

Don't blame them since they are producing but there were concerns regarding no cancellations or refunds if you preordered.

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I just went back over the list yesterday and checked prices. Almost everything went up. The cap and center panel went down but the front two more than doubled (over $3K each). No idea why, part numbers are still the same.

Caveat>>> The cap part number I listed was for pre 12/31/21 (list on this is $2,338.00). The rear cap for 12/31/21 and later now has a list of over $8K and doesn't include any glass or sound deadener. I don't know what the difference is between the two if any. I used the old number on mine and it fit fine but I was also a 8/21 build.

List on the everything is now $12,700.00.
with adm markup that mic will be 20k+

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

with adm markup that mic will be 20k+
If we sold a "kit" at today's prices it would be be between $8,500-$9,000. That's heavily discounted and I would still do my best to dissuade someone from actually going through with it. I know the wait sucks but that's what we need to do for now until Ford comes out with whatever they're going to call a kit. Realistically, a kit needs to have a retail price in the low to mid $4K range like Cheep. Anything much north of $5K is going to be a complete waste of their time.
Sponsored