First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I too received mine in just under two weeks. I completed my install tonight. Everything worked as advertised right out of the box. I echo your comments on routing all the extra wires. And like you, I used my factory GPS antennae. No complaints or install issues. I was just a tad worried that something may not interface correctly with my aftermarket amps, processor, speakers & sub. Happy to report that everything came online without issue.
Just wondering how was programming the new system like. I know in the video they to contact them about programming for the different models.

EaglesFan91

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just wondering how was programming the new system like. I know in the video they to contact them about programming for the different models.
The only programming that is needed is for the NAV for the folks that don’t already have NAV. In that instance you would need programming to add all features for NAV.

If you already have NAV it should all operate as normal.

HeliPilot

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2.7L SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine was completely plug and play. No extra programming. I already had nav. The new screen even booted up with all my previously saved stations.

Jdimaggio

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Mine was completely plug and play. No extra programming. I already had nav. The new screen even booted up with all my previously saved stations.
That’s good if so, I’m pretty sure I have nav as I have access to it on my dash

Sponsored

HeliPilot

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2.7L SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That’s good if so, I’m pretty sure I have nav as I have access to it on my dash
When you order your screen, they will ask for your VIN, and the new APIM comes programmed exactly as your vehicle was built.

JeffL

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Hellcat Redeye / 2023 Base SAS
Your Bronco Model
Base
is programing for nav is an upcharge or free? and i assume it functions as normal without nav? i told myself i wouldn't do this but man it does look good in there

HeliPilot

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2.7L SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
is programing for nav is an upcharge or free? and i assume it functions as normal without nav? i told myself i wouldn't do this but man it does look good in there
Upcharge. You basically rent an iPad from them and program it yourself. Then you return the iPad.

dude_wheres_my_bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Got mine up and running - looks awesome. Aside from the size increase which I love, the screen is way more sharp and vibrant.

Not cheap but very happy with the upgrade.

HeliPilot

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2.7L SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got mine up and running - looks awesome. Aside from the size increase which I love, the screen is way more sharp and vibrant.

Not cheap but very happy with the upgrade.
Totally agree. The resolution is a night and day difference as compared to the 8”.
image.jpg

Sponsored

jayr1959

Big Bend
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep JK 2DR 2008 Saturn Sky Redline
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I received mine today. Took advantage of the warm day yesterday to take the dash apart. I am very pleased with it so far. Shout out to @Schwaggle. His thread made me believe it was possible.

IMG_2278.jpeg

Schwaggle

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 350 Tremor, 2002 Excursion 7.3L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I received mine today. Took advantage of the warm day yesterday to take the dash apart. I am very pleased with it so far. Shout out to @Schwaggle. His thread made me believe it was possible.

Ford Bronco Might be possible to upgrade 8" infotainment screen to 12" IMG_2278
Noice! Love the red accents too! Looks like the "Rapid Red" of my wifey's Tremor!

So; not so hard to do, is it? Lots of M7 head trim screws and torx 40 for the handles. I actually found the problem (no solution yet) to my navigation going crazy (since mine was a base, no nav, no nothing but SiriusXM lol): I need to find a way to calibrate the gyro in mine. What route did you go? Buy all parts or the kit?

jayr1959

Big Bend
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep JK 2DR 2008 Saturn Sky Redline
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Noice! Love the red accents too! Looks like the "Rapid Red" of my wifey's Tremor!

So; not so hard to do, is it? Lots of M7 head trim screws and torx 40 for the handles. I actually found the problem (no solution yet) to my navigation going crazy (since mine was a base, no nav, no nothing but SiriusXM lol): I need to find a way to calibrate the gyro in mine. What route did you go? Buy all parts or the kit?
Thanks. I did the kit w/2 year warranty.

TacosTuesday

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Badlands 2dr 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sorry about not being active the last few weeks, but yeah finally!! Jesse @ infotainment was awesome. the short of it was 2 bad inline apim harnesses. the 3rd & new style harness for this kit is an inline to the hero switches to get 12v power to the display.

Did you get it working?

HeliPilot

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2.7L SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sorry about not being active the last few weeks, but yeah finally!! Jesse @ infotainment was awesome. the short of it was 2 bad inline apim harnesses. the 3rd & new style harness for this kit is an inline to the hero switches to get 12v power to the display.
I am in total agreement about Jesse being awesome. He sent me the new harness, but while I had him on the phone I also inquired about an ACM to add HD Radio to my mid package bronco. He told me he had one on the shelf and that he would sell it to me and ship it with the harness. He gave me a great discount on it, and I installed it today. My audio is now COMPLETE!!!!
IMG_9459.jpeg
Sponsored