Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 350 Tremor, 2002 Excursion 7.3L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Reigny, that's a real icky deal for everyone who's had that problem... Almost wonder if I should keep that 8" screen in their a while longer until maybe a couple more updates take place for the 12" modules... I do have the "new" module for mine, just haven't made the time to rip the dash back apart again to swap it and see what happens. Also makes me glad my 8" has thus far been trouble free, beyond the Android Auto debacle where when I answer an incoming call, it randomly goes to my watch lol. Haven't been able to narrow down if it happens when plugged in only or wireless only because it's so rare.
Last car show of the season (Frankensteiner's Ball) is this coming Saturday, so not gonna happen next weekend either. Plus side, Thanksgiving coming up, and that's when we call it done for the winter at work, if the temps and snow don't stop us first. Maybe I'll get to use the front axle for once- all the fun and I still don't know anyone who's used 4wd in a new Bronco

Schwaggle

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What do "bumps" mean on the forums? I'm old I guess lol. This is actually the only forum I'm active on, beyond Ford-Trucks which in itself is still rare

bbacon05

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What do "bumps" mean on the forums? I'm old I guess lol. This is actually the only forum I'm active on, beyond Ford-Trucks which in itself is still rare
A bump it a comment to bring the thread back to the top of other threads so more people see it.

Sponsored

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Schwaggle

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

boomboomthump

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yes, it was to get more attention on it and hopefully an update. :)

I presume you're still waiting on the new module?

Schwaggle

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yes, it was to get more attention on it and hopefully an update. :)

I presume you're still waiting on the new module?
Sadly, yes. I have it ordered from 2 different dealerships, hoping to expedite the process... Not to be a dick to anyone else. I COULD resell back on here, but there is indeed a core charge for each module. I'm not sure what I'll do if and when the second one comes in. Wife's truck missed the 12" screen option on her 350 by a model year... Maybe she'll want it... After she finds out how much they are, probably not lol. I'd rather return it so it can be installed on a snow-mountain Bronco. When ordering the actual radio modules, there is no lead time when they will arrive, FYI.

boomboomthump

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hmm. If there's a core, how do you intend to navigate that considering the part number of the module you're purchasing does not match the core you'll return?

Sponsored

Schwaggle

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hmm. If there's a core, how do you intend to navigate that considering the part number of the module you're purchasing does not match the core you'll return?
I bought the core. I'm ALMOST convinced I'm going to install the 8" SYNC setup in my Excursion... and it's very likely lol. Although, technically the original head unit is correct for my VIN since it was installed OEM. Same basic part... Unless a parts clerk is on this forum and knows exactly the difference between the radio modules, they won't have a clue it's not the same. Only the wire connector (4 vs 6 pin and connector color) is different.

JerseyMike

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands 4 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
do you know which cable it is in the diagram, I'm tempted to order the 4 parts

So far I have the following that I think are correct:

dash: M2DZ-7804338-BY (wild track but I think same as Badlands)
12" Display M2DZ-10D885-A
Processing Unit: MU5Z-14G371-A. (this I think was mentioned here as the right number but I will need to double check

wire: is it M2DZ-14D202-H (that is the red circled one in the diagram 14D202A
Ford Bronco Might be possible to upgrade 8" infotainment screen to 12" Screen Shot 2022-10-25 at 2.06.16 PM
)

Schwaggle

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

do you know which cable it is in the diagram, I'm tempted to order the 4 parts

So far I have the following that I think are correct:

dash: M2DZ-7804338-BY (wild track but I think same as Badlands)
12" Display M2DZ-10D885-A
Processing Unit: MU5Z-14G371-A. (this I think was mentioned here as the right number but I will need to double check

wire: is it M2DZ-14D202-H (that is the red circled one in the diagram 14D202A
Ford Bronco Might be possible to upgrade 8" infotainment screen to 12" Screen Shot 2022-10-25 at 2.06.16 PM
)
I'll get back to you later this afternoon to finalize the correct PN's. I want to be home and make absolutely certain that the P/N on the cable is correct. As far as the 12" dash though, there is a difference between a couple models; I BELIEVE one is grey, while one is black. Again, let me double check for you.
Is that a pic straight out of repairlink? Lol I hope everyone on here has made their own account. Boyer Trucks here in MN made a comment to me about an enormous spike in Repairlink users!!!

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 KTM 1290R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I've made my own account, I've just been too busy to sit down and compare parts and part numbers. What spare time I've had has been occupied with searching for upgrades, Aftermarket stuff and looking for SEMA info.

I've been wanting to see if Everglades is on there and compare it's Mid+ part numbers to what you already have.

I guess another part of it is that I don't have a Bronco yet and my order changed to it's final form of a Black Diamond Sasquatch w/Mid.

JerseyMike

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands 4 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'll get back to you later this afternoon to finalize the correct PN's. I want to be home and make absolutely certain that the P/N on the cable is correct. As far as the 12" dash though, there is a difference between a couple models; I BELIEVE one is grey, while one is black. Again, let me double check for you.
Is that a pic straight out of repairlink? Lol I hope everyone on here has made their own account. Boyer Trucks here in MN made a comment to me about an enormous spike in Repairlink users!!!

That is the picture you posted earlier….I didn’t realize that we can sign up for repair link, I will do so…..in the meantime I found out that the cable is wrong (found a pic of one online and it is an antenna cable)….I think I need the display unit cable (I think that is what they call them) which will likely be LB5Z-10E929-XX (purple wire in the pic)….I just don’t know what XX is
Sponsored