Sponsored

Mike Levine and Ford have a solution if you are an early reservation holder still waiting... 🙄

94Bravo

Wildtrak
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 F-150, 2014 Lexus IS350, 2008 Toyota Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I switched and bought an F-150 in September. Love it! Now I have two f-150's. My Bronco arrives Jan. 10th. - 16th. I am not buying it. The soft top looks like shit on the Bronco. I don't even want it.
Sponsored

dcg2

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I somehow won the lottery and got my Bronco in September but this guy is a 🤡🤡🤡

I'm pretty certain his next move is white house press secretary.

I recommend checking out the Ineos Grenadier. It will be interesting if they (a brand new car company) can start delivering a brand new design in the US before Ford can fulfill first week reservations.

Rickey498

Big Bend
First Name
Rickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

He's really upset at you, haha. I ordered a 4-door, cancelled it after multiple debacles and just picked up a 2-door Wildtrak. While a 4-door would suit me much better, I do love the look of the 2-door more. I do think the 4 door looks better with a lift and larger tires but that's another discussion.
I’m not really upset with anyone. I just think as a community there isn’t any real reason to drag one vehicle over another. The two doors look great and so do the four doors.

StevieD23

Wildtrak
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Supra, 2021 AMB Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’m not really upset with anyone. I just think as a community there isn’t any real reason to drag one vehicle over another. The two doors look great and so do the four doors.
He’s not insulting you personally, just giving his honest assessment of the 2 door vs 4 door. You must be a little upset at him as you’ve made a few posts about it now. It’s really not that serious.

Sponsored

nminus1

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Duramax, Trailblazer, and Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
What a dooshbag. AND I already have a better truck, a Chevy Duramax that is bulletproof and doesn't use piss fluid.

Markkelly1965

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Bronco, 09 Expedition, 77 Vette
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Levine, please get rid of dealer allocation. Should be in Fords best interest to have smaller dealerships grow. Now for that speed it up and switch to a different model. No, I’ll just keep what I have.

Last edited:

Rickey498

Big Bend
First Name
Rickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

He’s not insulting you personally, just giving his honest assessment of the 2 door vs 4 door. You must be a little upset at him as you’ve made a few posts about it now. It’s really not that serious.
He took an unnecessary shot at 4 doors. Just calling people out on their crap. As a community we can do and be better.

GeoWar64

Badlands
First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow. If I switch to something else, it won't be a Ford...drove a new Wrangler for a rental last week. Liked it a lot.
Agreed. As I made my way through this process, I also picked out two 'back-up' vehicles I would just as willingly purchase if things got too bogged down. I've had some major health issues, so I wasn't willing to wait near as long a most of you. (IMHO Ford is missing the mark regarding the amount of loyalty being offered up). I've had my eyes on either a Ram 1500 4wd Crew Cab with the EcoDiesel and the 33 gallon optional fuel tank (800+/- driving range appeals to an Overlander), or a Wrangler Rubicon Xtreme Recon. Note these are both FCA/Stellantis products, and I loved my experiences with both my Ram 1500 and my old Jeep Cherokee Limited (no problems with either). Before the Ram, I had a Ford F-250 Super Duty 7.3L PowerStroke 4wd Crew Cab - also a great truck (put over 300,000 miles on it with virtually no problems). I just sold my 2017 Ram 1500 Hemi 4wd Crew Cab Limited in anticipation of my Bronco's arrival in January. I'm still very partial to my Ram and the quality improvements I've seen in the FCA/Stellantis products I've owned, but there will be some kind of wait for everything in this current market, so I had to pick my battles and I decided to ride it out with Ford. Unfortunately, I had to drop the MIC hard top for a soft top, but my order got picked up, and now my Bronco should be on a slow train to Texas. If you're curious, here are the online concept builds for my Bronco order vs. a backup Wrangler Rubicon.

Ford Bronco Mike Levine and Ford have a solution if you are an early reservation holder still waiting... 🙄 Bronco1.PNG

Ford Bronco Mike Levine and Ford have a solution if you are an early reservation holder still waiting... 🙄 2022 Jeep Rubion Xtreme Recon.PNG

Last edited:

techdisaster

Badlands
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Only reason I don’t have a 4Runner is I want a modern engine. I’m patiently waiting for my Bronco, but I will take a thorough look if Toyota announces the next generation before my Bronco arrives.

Sponsored

AKMark

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited, 2015 GMC
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm also waiting for the redesigned 4 Runner. Depending on how much I like what Toyota has done and the delivery timeline it could be my next vehicle since I probably won't have my Bronco by then.

Only reason I don’t have a 4Runner is I want a modern engine. I’m patiently waiting for my Bronco, but I will take a thorough look if Toyota announces the next generation before my Bronco arrives.

RalBronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Base
This is the kind of post that will turn grown men into Karens by the masses!

Cue scores of responses like “I’ll never buy a Ford again!” And “you just lost a loyal customer” (then proceeds to move forward with Ford order)

Snydermann

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Samurai, VW Thing, MINI, smart, Astro Van
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Gentleman, please. I sincerely apologize for my negative opinion of the 4-door Bronco. I certainly understand their place in today's market and the importance of their production.

We'll need vehicles to harvest parts from in 30 years when we're restoring the collectable 2-door Broncos.

:giggle:

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

if I wanted a f'ing truck, I'd keep my ZR2 Bison .... Goddamn, Levine is a piece of work

Burnz442

Black Diamond
First Name
PJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1930 Model A,1969 442 W-30, 1986 CJ-7 2000 Firehwk
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I don't get FORDS tone death responses. I ordered exactly what I wanted from the menu FORD provided me. Now they are telling me if you want the steak 🥩 you ordered, we don't know when it will be ready, but if you change your order to a hot dog 🌭, we'll get it out to you sooner.:cautious:
Ya don't forget you're still paying for a steak not a hotdog.
Sponsored