First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Toyota MR2
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I can't see why Granger should take this down. Anyone that puts in an order today with any dealer will not see that Bronco for a long time. That's especially if someone wants something like 4 tires, and a steering wheel. Can't be loading that Bronco with too many options if they want to see it in their lifetime. :)
In November, I walked into my local dealership with no reservation and placed an order for a 2022 Bronco. 8 days later, I was emailed a VIN and notification that production would be scheduled for the last week of January.

Granger has over 1,000 orders from reservations alone, but they have reported that they only have enough allocations to sell between 120 - 220 Broncos per year. That's why I say that they need to take this Bronco sale down off of their website and completely stop taking new orders for Broncos. Since this dealership can only sell 120 - 220 Broncos a year, Its irresponsible of them to sit on over 1,000 current orders and still advertise that anyone anywhere in the country should order through them and they will ship their Bronco to their door.
Sponsored

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That's why I say that they need to take this Bronco sale down off of their website and completely stop taking new orders for Broncos.
Why do you care what they do? You ordered somewhere else...Granger has been nothing but great to the Bronco community here and beyond. If anyone wants to talk to them about ordering, they will be fully transparent. You're not their mommy...nor do you have a dog in that fight.

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

In November, I walked into my local dealership with no reservation and placed an order for a 2022 Bronco. 8 days later, I was emailed a VIN and notification that production would be scheduled for the last week of January.

Granger has over 1,000 orders from reservations alone, but they have reported that they only have enough allocations to sell between 120 - 220 Broncos per year. That's why I say that they need to take this Bronco sale down off of their website and completely stop taking new orders for Broncos. Since this dealership can only sell 120 - 220 Broncos a year, Its irresponsible of them to sit on over 1,000 current orders and still advertise that anyone anywhere in the country should order through them and they will ship their Bronco to their door.
But couldn't a customer walk into Granger, order the same optioned Bronco as you, and get that Bronco sooner than I would because of the options I ordered. Orders today, as you know, are built faster with the least options at a lower trim level. That I understand because of the supplier constraints. Why wouldn't Granger take an order for that same Bronco if someone wanted. It would slide right in front of us that are holding out for the Bronco we ordered, suppler constraints and all. And, the Granger I know and have dealt with will tell a potential customer what they are looking at for a delivery date so that customer will be informed about what comes next. They aren't like the everyday stealership that would take your order, tell you you'll get it in 2-3 months, and laugh at you as you walk out the door. I have special ordered 9 new vehicles in the last 30 years (and bought severals others off the lot), and have never had as good an experience as I've had with Granger. You need to know why folks defend Granger as they do before you cast dispersions on them. There's a reason I'm driving approx. 1K miles to buy from them. And, wait I will..........And there are many that will travel farther than me to buy from Granger.

Last edited:

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I think it’s about time we start ignoring the Grangerphobes. Most of them are trolling and have an overwhelming lust for argument.
Well, it's a rainy day here, and I'm retired. I know my Dad always told me "never argue with a fool, it makes it hard for people to tell who's who". But, I ain't got nuttin' else to do today my brother. So, thought I'd have a little fun. :)

Facts....we don't need no stinkin' facts..............;):p

Last edited:

Sponsored

DaveH

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 Ford Focus, 98 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

yep ,dealerships that sell more are the ones that get the limited vehicles that they mark up like the GT 350s or the Bronco raptor
Apples and oranges. Ford did not have an online reservation process for those vehicles nor did they say they would build them in approximate timestamp order.

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Apples and oranges. Ford did not have an online reservation process for those vehicles nor did they say they would build them in approximate timestamp order.
thats because the big dealers get them and small ones dont , I know my dealer sent emails about getting the Bronco Raptor but he was not sure how many his dealer was going get so you take a chance putting off getting a Bronco in hopes of getting the Rator and you might not get

Efthreeoh

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Please elaborate on the car and truck choices that are in the same vehicle class as the Bronco? I would have gotten something else already If all I wanted was a crossover. There aren't many vehicles to choose from in this space at this price point. I've said it multiple times before, if there was a new 4Runner I probably wouldn't be here. I've also driven a Jeep and didn't like it (though that was a while ago and should probably take a new one for a spin). I, and I believe many others in this forum, would like some communication explaining what the hold-up is. It seems like many of the vehicles being delivered, even those with known constraints, have soft tops. What's the issue with hard top production? The last real email we got from Ford was in June. How effin hard is it to say, "hey we're still having a hard time ramping up mic production because...xyz and here's a rough estimate of when you might get your Bronco."? They gave us multiple updates earlier in the year and now it's just radio silence even.
Well, I think most people here on the Forum (which is probably a small percentage of actual Bronco Orderers) scream for transparency yet go apeshit* when they actually get it. Obviously, the MIC top is a production constraint. Do you really want to know the specific details as to why and do you think you'd really understand it? I doubt Ford really liked pointing to Webasto as the MIC top issues delaying production, but under the eye of social media and a cyberlaunch, they had to give some explanation. 99% of the parts on the Bronco, you and all of us, have no idea who the supplier is for them, and really nor should we care. But the MIC top was a glaring production delay that Ford had to explain it. Did Ford and Webasto under-estimate the difficulty of high-rate production of the MIC top design? Probably so. In reality, under a worldwide 6-month lockdown, the Bronco was delayed about 8 months give or take.

I'll define apeshit as B6G Members hounding around a storage lot, which eventually got named "Dirt Mountain", and posting photographs of the situation. Shit, a few members were illegally flying drones in the area to get recon pics. LOL.

Sponsored

Efthreeoh

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'd like to know how "small" Grainer really is. Des Moines, Iowa is not a small place. The greater Des Moines Iowa is around 570,000 people and is served by four (4) Ford/Lincoln franchises within the radius Grainer is to downtown Des Moines.

My local dealer I'm buying from is puny in comparison.

Efthreeoh

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
thats because the big dealers get them and small ones dont , I know my dealer sent emails about getting the Bronco Raptor but he was not sure how many his dealer was going get so you take a chance putting off getting a Bronco in hopes of getting the Rator and you might not get
Yet, I've not seen any pics posted on B6G that show the "Large" dealerships overflowing with multiple-tens of lot-stock Bronco units offered at 50% MSRP ADM... Where is all this non-order production going?

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'll define apeshit as B6G Members hounding around a storage lot, which eventually got named "Dirt Mountain", and posting photographs of the situation. Shit, a few members were illegally flying drones in the area to get recon pics. LOL.
Define illegal.
Sponsored