redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hey @BAUS67 - ordering from our website will give you the current pre-sale price.

- John P

I figured it out now buddy. Was a bit confused at first, easy to do with me. :LOL: :LOL:

Order placed got a conformation/order number.

Thanks John. 😁
Sponsored

DocFuller

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Today is the day many of you have been waiting for... PRE-SALE ANNOUNCEMENT!

When will my order ship?
We have a limited number of these in stock to ship immediately. First come, first serve. If you are not in the first round, the second round is anticipated to ship in May/June 2023.

How long will the pre-sale pricing last?
Pre-sale pricing will last for four weeks and end on 4/25/2023.

What if I get an automated email about my product being on backorder?
Yes, this is a systems limitation on our side and you might receive more than one backorder email. Sorry it's such a pain, but remember you are ordering a product before we have 100% of the items ready to be shipped.

We wanted to get this pre-sale page out sooner rather than later, so we are still finalizing some of our content. I will be sure to update everyone when it's live.

MMINT-BR-21H_installed_2.jpg

MMINT-BR-21H_1.jpg
MMINT-BR-21HBK_1.jpg

We are still finalizing the 2.7L intercooler pipe product. Once that is ready for pre-sale (mid-April 2023), we will also have a 2.7L specific, complete kit.

Please let me know if you have any questions!

- John P
With the potential for a complete kit, will there be a discount applied in comparison to buying all components separately, and will the kit be intake, pipes, cooler?

ornis It more advised to purchase this presale, the pipe presale, and then the intake (late to the game on that presale 🤪)

OP
OP
Mishimoto

Mishimoto

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I figured it out now buddy. Was a bit confused at first, easy to do with me. :LOL: :LOL:

Order placed got a conformation/order number.

Thanks John. 😁
No worries, @BAUS67 ! Glad you got it squared away.

With the potential for a complete kit, will there be a discount applied in comparison to buying all components separately, and will the kit be intake, pipes, cooler?

ornis It more advised to purchase this presale, the pipe presale, and then the intake (late to the game on that presale 🤪)
Hey @DocFuller - send me a DM and we'll work something out.

- John P

Bronkers

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So, there's not much to tune when it comes to fans other than the activation temperature. Depending on how these fans operate you could install a manual fan controller which would give you the ability to adjust the fan activation temperature. Another option would be to upgrade your fan as well with something that pushes more CFM. WE have plenty of options out there currently! Mishimoto Universal Fans

-Nick
I see most of your fans seem pretty affordable, then looking up the oem fan, MB3Z8C607A is >$500 (1 of 2)

Not saying price equals performance but can you refer any specific models that are known to be actual upgrades? Specs on the Ford fans seem scarce (admittedly haven't looked for data plate or measured) so it's hard to compare...

I will definitely be running 2.7l @ ~2,500rpm and max ac for 2-3 hours in 100°+ several times this summer. The high mount kit, or rather its impact, will get a different kind of test and so I'd like to hedge with fan upgrade if there is one to be had for a reasonable sum :)

OP
OP
Mishimoto

Mishimoto

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I see most of your fans seem pretty affordable, then looking up the oem fan, MB3Z8C607A is >$500 (1 of 2)

Not saying price equals performance but can you refer any specific models that are known to be actual upgrades? Specs on the Ford fans seem scarce (admittedly haven't looked for data plate or measured) so it's hard to compare...

I will definitely be running 2.7l @ ~2,500rpm and max ac for 2-3 hours in 100°+ several times this summer. The high mount kit, or rather its impact, will get a different kind of test and so I'd like to hedge with fan upgrade if there is one to be had for a reasonable sum :)
Hey @Bronkers - We have not done a deep dive into the OEM fans/fan shroud setup, but our prelim investigation revealed that the OEM fans are a brushless, pulse width module (PWM) controlled. Historically, we have found these OEM setup to be very efficient. I suspect the closest thing to keep up with the OEM fans would be our Race Line, High-Flow fans (maybe our MMFAN-12HD?). At 3.9" deep, there might be tight clearance between a shroud and the 2.7L engine. I'm just hypothesizing, as we have not done a deep dive.

- John P

Sponsored

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Guess I was one of he lucky ones who ordered early enough and it also shipped from pretty close to me so was one day shipping. Will have it today sometime and will try and install it this weekend.

I have conformation as well. Tracking says by April 5th Wednesday.

brokentwig

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Avalanche
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Guess I was one of he lucky ones who ordered early enough and it also shipped from pretty close to me so was one day shipping. Will have it today sometime and will try and install it this weekend.
Post pics!

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs