First Name
UltimateBronco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A friend has a first day reservation that he didn’t convert to an order, wanting to wait for the Raptor. Can he still move dealers or is he stuck? He’s with a dealer that is known for taking advantage of people. Thanks for any input.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Dover

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Z4 M40i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A friend has a first day reservation that he didn’t convert to and order, wanting to wait for the Raptor. Can he still move dealers or is he stuck? He’s with a dealer that is known for taking advantage of people. Thanks for any input.
I'm a first day reservation holder and tried moving my dealer. It's now four months into the process and I've had nothing but issues when working with the Ford customer service. Nearly every two weeks I have called and get one of two responses "okay complete, you should see an email in a week or two, call back if you don't" or "actually I don't know why, but they never submitted your transfer" and of course my favorite "your case needs to go in front a board for review, we have no timeline on that but you will receive word either way".

aidanmeade

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I'm a first day reservation holder and tried moving my dealer. It's now four months into the process and I've had nothing but issues when working with the Ford customer service. Nearly every two weeks I have called and get one of two responses "okay complete, you should see an email in a week or two, call back if you don't" or "actually I don't know why, but they never submitted your transfer" and of course my favorite "your case needs to go in front a board for review, we have no timeline on that but you will receive word either way".
See my above post, youre in luck

Sponsored

aidanmeade

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I just called and asked to do the same. They said they are not offering transfers.

How on earth?
Who did you call? the support number and wait for an agent? or were you redirected to bronco support?

Bronc-Itus

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 F250, ‘88 4Runner(sold)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just did this actually. Literally 5 minutes ago. Call 800 334 4375 and key in 0 to bypass voice recognition. Then key in 2 for SUV and tell them you want to transfer. Asked me for res number, dealer and it is transferred.

Dover

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Z4 M40i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
See my above post, youre in luck
I wish I was in luck. That's the number I had been using. Seriously I've been told it was complete 4 times now. I HOPE I'm just the one off and everybody else doesn't have the problems I diid. If you don't mind, shoot me a PM when yours goes through. Just want a data point.

aidanmeade

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I wish I was in luck. That's the number I had been using. Seriously I've been told it was complete 4 times now. I HOPE I'm just the one off and everybody else doesn't have the problems I diid. If you don't mind, shoot me a PM when yours goes through. Just want a data point.
Mine is already through. It was instant. Checked my reservation and it is definitely changed to my preferred dealer. She did tell me it could take 24 hours but it was instant. Make sure you use the shortcuts and get directed to the right place.

Dover

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Z4 M40i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine is already through. It was instant. Checked my reservation and it is definitely changed to my preferred dealer. She did tell me it could take 24 hours but it was instant. Make sure you use the shortcuts and get directed to the right place.
🤯🤯🤯

Sponsored

aidanmeade

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I spoke to a support rep. I don't know who. I am trying again right now and I've been hung up on twice.
Make sure you use the shortcuts. I sat on hold for 20 minutes trying the first time(Edit: didnt use the shortcuts here). 0 to bypass the voice recognition, then 2 when it asks vehicle type. I said I wanted to transfer my reservation and they transferred me.

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Reservations are easily transferred, no problem, however if you have ever used up the reservation and put in an actual order, you are locked in with that dealer. Ford will not let you move without giving up the reservation and starting over.

So, for those of you using the word 'reservation' in this thread, when you actually mean converted reservation/order, you are talking about a totally different situation from the OP. Reservations can be moved. Orders cannot.

aidanmeade

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I called yesterday and got told the same thing. Guess I’ll try again tomorrow
Found on their site:

"Please confirm your dealer prior to placing your order. You will not be able to change your dealer once your order is placed. If you would like to change the dealership associated with your reservation before you order, please contact a member of our Bronco Support Team at 1-800-334-4375."

aidanmeade

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Reservations are easily transferred, no problem, however if you have ever used up the reservation and put in an actual order, you are locked in with that dealer. Ford will not let you move without giving up the reservation and starting over.

So, for those of you using the word 'reservation' in this thread, when you actually mean converted reservation/order, you are talking about a totally different situation from the OP. Reservations can be moved. Orders are locked in.

Thought this was clear. Reservations are what I and I believe the original post are talking about.
Sponsored