Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak, F150 and Taurus.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

28k trouble free miles, hard top is perfect, no electrical issues, the Bronco does what it was built for.... And I do use it off-road.😀

I do have compassion for those with problems, but there are trouble free Broncos out there.

Yours?
Sponsored

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Love this! A positive thread and long overdue.

I’m only at 6K now and it does go off-road, only thing I’ve seen is a hood latch sensor that acts up on a now rare occasion. Other than that, not an issue thus far. You having that many trouble free miles puts me at ease, so thank you.

Maybe we’re just lucky, but I‘m going to give credit to the wonderful women and men at MAP who assembled my awesome Bronco.

Cheers to you for this thread! 🍻

Wallyworld Ranger 269

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Charger R/T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
OH MY GOD!!! Thanks for this! I’ve lived in this echo chamber since 1st thinking bout ordering (not a complaint, I’ve learned a s#%T ton). Ever since my BD has been in my possession I’ve been dreading being a gremlins victim. Glad to hear positive reviews.

Sponsored

timstrong20

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Toyota Venza and 2020 Honda Civic Hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I do have compassion for those with problems, but there are trouble free Broncos out there.

Yours?
How are your tires holding up? I'm hoping to get 30 plus miles out of mine. Go WT

GEN6BRONCO21

First Name
Damon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CRV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

28k trouble free miles, hard top is perfect, no electrical issues, the Bronco does what it was built for.... And I do use it off-road.😀

Yours?
29k all 👍🏻 Knocking on wood 🪵
21 Big Bend 2.3

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm keepin' my mouth shut . . . Y'all better knock on some wood!

knooock-knock-on-wood.gif

JediMcMuffin

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

26K here. I’ve had one issue that went away on its own. While on the highway returning from some off-roading I got message about a module and the goat mode dial stopped working. Pressing the transfer case manually and everything came back. Did it again at home later so I made an appointment and it resolved at the stoplight in front of the dealer and has never come back since.

Sponsored

Amcole1984

Big Bend
First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 door Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yours?
I had 20k trouble free and then got stranded on the freeway in May with a faulty fuel pump. And my truck sat at the dealership for weeks and weeks waiting for repair.

OP
OP
3People1Body

3People1Body

Wildtrak
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak, F150 and Taurus.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

How are your tires holding up? I'm hoping to get 30 plus miles out of mine. Go WT
Tires are holding up great, but I do rotate every ~7k miles. I'd bet I have another 15-20k left (barring desert rocks), but BFG's will be installed before that...

Hbrichman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had some issues with my tailgate at first but Ford replaced it without issue. Aside from that, I have 24k miles on my 2021 sas badlands with no problems at all. Love it just as much as day 1

contented

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2 Competition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We love ours also. At 26k miles in thirteen months it’s been to Death Valley, Moab, Sand Hollow, Uwharrie National Forest in NC, and Beasley Knob (Ga) to name a few. Heading to Georgia Traverse and Beasley Knob (again) next week. Only issue has been a bad abs module which dealer fixed. I change oil and rotate tires every 6k miles. Original Sasquatch tires have served me well, are wearing evenly and should easily reach 35k or more, although they’re starting to get noisy which is the nature of the beast. Will probably replace them in kind when the time comes.

I was very unhappy with the purchase process. But since then dealer has been excellent.

Gtrekker

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor, Audi, M1102 Overland Trailer 2-B
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yours?
Right behind you and all is well....👍🍻👍
Sponsored