Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Here you are. Better? Not enough outrage? Some people handle situations differently. I’m not a raving lunatic that screams and yells. Just looking resolution, and yes maybe consolation here. Which I mostly got except posts like this.
Again, it was an e-mail not a letter.

795EE9AA-7FE4-42FF-85B2-9579056DA380.jpeg
Yes - you cleared it up - i was wrong. Ty
Sponsored

OP
OP

Darby 3825

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Black Diamond

Outer Banks
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

All trust is gone with the dealer. Make sure everything they "promise" you is in writing written out.

Things to include: timeframe, what is the terms, how much will it cost, what happens if the timeframe is not met, what happens if a bronco cannot be located, and also what you're willing to accept as a replacement.

If they will not put this in writing and sign it with you, you're setting yourself up for another disappointment.

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Really easy to resolve the speculation -

OP - post the actual letter. You’ll see it was probably sent in June or early July. So much missing info, not enough outrage … 99% chance this was the OPs fault. Enough people get burned, don’t need any fake negativity.

EDIT: I stand corrected - OP got screwed. They’re being way more cool about it than I would be. Apologies.
But we’re so glad you expounded your vast knowledge of how 99% of buyers are responsible for getting screwed by dealers- who apparently in your mind are the most ethical businesses around! Please give us more!!!! Maybe that the MIC top is of the highest quality and buyers with issues messed it up themselves? The 2.7 blown motors was due to owner error?

Tunagates

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

But we’re so glad you expounded your vast knowledge of how 99% of buyers are responsible for getting screwed by dealers- who apparently in your mind are the most ethical businesses around! Please give us more!!!! Maybe that the MIC top is of the highest quality and buyers with issues messed it up themselves? The 2.7 blown motors was due to owner error?
Dude - I was wrong - i apologized to the OP - im not a dealer. But there’s so many people on here who just bitch non stop… the OP being as chill about this situation as they are being seemed atypical for this group. I stand corrected. I hope he does whatever he’s legally allowed to do to that dealership for damages.

For the 2.7 motors - my FE falls in the range of affected broncos (I believe it’s like 150 trucks range) when I called they told me I’m not in the group … they don’t want to help w anything … I have 2 QC issues that still haven’t been addressed since last July when I took delivery (glob of hardened paint in the rear passenger door frame and a slightly bent hood) - f the dealers.

Sponsored

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’m going to say it…. Probably the dealer email and called this buyer for weeks and received no feedback. Dealer the vehicle to someone else.

If that’s truly your Bronco, you would have been there day 1 and raising hell at the dealer.

You seem a bit too calm. Almost as if you just couldn’t afford it and changed your mind and now “the dealer sold my Bronco”
You can say it but you would be wrong.

If you go back and read all 20 pages, you will find that the dealer sent the email after they had sold the Bronco. OP responded immediately after receiving the e-mail, problem was the e-mail was late.

Ford Bronco My Bronco was sold to someone else. 1659281153633

Ford Bronco My Bronco was sold to someone else. 1659281225592

Just saying..................

Last edited:

patientB

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m going to say it…. Probably the dealer email and called this buyer for weeks and received no feedback. Dealer the vehicle to someone else.

If that’s truly your Bronco, you would have been there day 1 and raising hell at the dealer.

You seem a bit too calm. Almost as if you just couldn’t afford it and changed your mind and now “the dealer sold my Bronco”
You, my friend, are going to get piled on.

In the future, read more than just the first message.

Have at him, boys...

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You, my friend, are going to get piled on.

In the future, read more than just the first message.

Have at him, boys...

You know it!!!!! Because the ass hat could not take the time to read the thread before responding with his expertise. ;)

Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Lol, either:
A. To lazy to read past the first page, or
B. Works at a dealership

Dayton1984

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Here you are. Better? Not enough outrage? Some people handle situations differently. I’m not a raving lunatic that screams and yells. Just looking resolution, and yes maybe consolation here. Which I mostly got except posts like this.
Again, it was an e-mail not a letter.

Ford Bronco My Bronco was sold to someone else. 1659281225592
i believe you brother and a lot of others here do also! I’m sorry this happened to you and I hope they make it right! Should give you a free Harley too js! In all seriousness it’s not right with how long you had to wait, sad there are those who take pleasure in taking advantage of others.
Hope you get to ride top down in the wind soon!

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here’s the update, just left the dealer and they finally admitted they sold it to someone else. I have been assured they will make it right and are looking for the same or similar build that is complete or almost complete.
that’s all I wanted.
And you trust them to do this? I guess if they are actively selling out from under people, they can do it to someone else? I am so sorry this happened to you, but for me, I would not want to give those creeps any of my money.

LC4Dakar

Outer Banks
First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lotus 7, Land Rover Series 2a
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If there was ADM on the sale, does the dealer owe the OP that money?

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Folks, one data point is not a track record.
Correction, it is now two data points since they will take someone else's order off the line to give to him (if they actually follow through). That is what we call in the business - a trend.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.