Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Agreed, everyone has quotes and guarantees they are getting now from dealers, wait till pen hits paper. You can be promised the world right now doesn't mean that is what you're getting no matter what your personal email from the GM says ;) haha. BTW, I wish them all the best, I hope they all get that 3-4k off for driving a hundred plus miles and having zero local dealer perks.
What kind of local perks are there to be had? Serious question.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Judge Rufus

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80, GMC Sierra, Mercedes SLK32 AMG,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
cash buyers don't make a difference only difference is that if its cashed we get the money right then and there but if you finance we get the funds within 3 days because the bank that approves you pays us so its the same.
Fair enough, but you're willing to pass on the incentives from Ford and the help on your Bronco allotment?

Bernatos

Badlands
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Someone sounds a little bitter here..... I've bought numerous Ford vehicles from numerous local dealers and have never had any "perks". They're a dealer and are running a business. We are consumers and searching for the best deal. And in today's day in age, You're either going to go for the best deal, the easiest deal, or maybe somewhere in-between for the most honest deal. Just so happens that the most honest deal seems to also be the best deal. I have no problem driving 6 hours to WV to pick up a new vehicle to save some money and enjoy the trip and memories on the way home. I PROMISE you that NONE of my local ford dealers will turn away my business because I bought from somewhere else nor would they give me a better deal if I had bought from them.

Sponsored

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Do a search, I've posted about this before.
Gotcha. So stuff like free oil changes, warranties, car washes, alignments. Never been offered any of those before. Good to know. Edited after you replied: I guess they are no added charges because you paid more for the vehicle. Still good to know.

lowmpg

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Gotcha. So stuff like free oil changes, warranties, car washes, alignments. Never been offered any of those before. Good to know.
Yeah and really important, at least to me, is a lifetime warranty on the motor. That is priceless IMHO.

Bernatos

Badlands
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Gotcha. So stuff like free oil changes, warranties, car washes, alignments. Never been offered any of those before. Good to know. Edited after you replied: I guess they are no added charges because you paid more for the vehicle. Still good to know.
Honestly no, none of that was ever offered to me. And I'll take partial responsibility for some of that, I was younger and trusting in the dealer and didn't push for any of those things. Call me crazy, but I've not had any "great" experiences dealing with car dealerships. Seen as and treated as nothing more than a sale that they want to get through to move onto the next one. I'm not going to pretend to be the most well versed in dealing with dealerships and getting the best deal. Out of curiosity, what do you do at a Ford dealership? Also what dealership do you work at, I recently moved from Everett, WA and dealt with 2 different Ford dealers in that area.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You sure you want to leave Texas?? Everyone that I have met from Texas always moves back. Just saying!
This guy gets it. Texas is way better, you should definitely stay in Texas. Colorado is a miserable place to live and everyone here hates it.

Sponsored

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

your dealer might be out of state not Cali and is probably a low volume dealer those are what most do
I'll gladly drive a few hours, if necessary, to support an honest dealer regardless of their size.

Last edited:

Gloff

Big Bend
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.serramonteford.com
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ford Bronco Big Bend, '03 BMW Z4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

your dealer might be out of state not Cali and is probably a low volume dealer those are what most do
You haven't looked around this forum much. There are quite a few deals to be had. Your dealership may be holding strong to MSRP or higher, but you'll likely lose a few conversions along the way. You've been registered since August, so I'd be surprised if you haven't seen some of the posts from various dealers (including us) that are offering discounts to B6G members. Some dealers are even in your backyard (Kearny Mesa Ford). You may or may not recognize it, but holding the reservation and being able to switch dealers with a phone call gives more power to the buyer then you're giving them credit for.

lowmpg

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Considering I've used this dealer three times, I'll go with no to your assumptions.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.