2fast4u

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT500 and Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
We are shooting for a late January 2023 release. We will be discussing internally whether we do a presale or not and will release more information as we make a few decisions!

What color would you say it is? Would it match the MIC top or black like the bumpers?
Sponsored

2fast4u

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT500 and Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It would be Great if you could offer 2 colors. Black and maybe a Raw Brushed Alum. would be amazing and my pick (y)

BroncoBLCG

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Any update? I just finished my lift and tires are going on and need a support bracket and tail light extension.

thatch11b

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4 DR Softtop
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Eagerly waiting!

Stick in the Mud

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
From my call in the other day, it's sounding like this won't likely be released until near the end of January, or possibly February. :(

Sponsored

mikec426

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 4dr Sqtch, 20 Triumph Tiger Rally, '04 Yam FZ1
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm in a situation where the wait doesn't bother me. I'd just like them to answer some more of the questions that have been asked.

OP
OP
IAG Performance

IAG Performance

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
maybe summarize all the questions in one post & tag @IAG Performance in the post?
We will absolutely answer all of these questions when we can. We are REALLY close to releasing our new dome light add-on and that has taken up all of our manpower and time at the moment. Once we get those released we can shift our energy back over to the tailgate support.

GreenMtnBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BadSquatch; 13 Wrangler JK; 04 Lifted Mini
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We will absolutely answer all of these questions when we can. We are REALLY close to releasing our new dome light add-on and that has taken up all of our manpower and time at the moment. Once we get those released we can shift our energy back over to the tailgate support.
what is your updated release date on the tailgate support? I am holding off on a bumper purchase based on release of THIS!

Sponsored

BroncoPls!

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Rivian R1S, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Waiting as well. I don't need the reinforcement but want something to mount a whip/antenna to.

2door

Outer Banks
First Name
AA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco® The Sasquatch™ 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I know you guys have different priorities, but the dome light won't help us fix the rattle noises coming from the tailgate. I've been listening to them for the past 2k miles. I need this nice-looking reinforcement kit and I want Ford Motor Co. to pay for it.

i-want-it-now.gif

Bad_Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1963 Chevy Nova SS, 2021 Ford Bronco WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I know you guys have different priorities, but the dome light won't help us fix the rattle noises coming from the tailgate. I've been listening to them for the past 2k miles. I need this nice-looking reinforcement kit and I want Ford Motor Co. to pay for it.

Ford Bronco New Product Spotlight: IAG Tailgate Reinforcement with Upgraded Hinge Assembly i-want-it-now
Have you sourced where the sound (rattle noises) is actually coming from ?? Maybe a cheap tailgate table ?? oversize tires?? something attached to the exterior of the tailgate??
I don't think Ford is going to pay for a after market tailgate reinforcement kit.... or we'd all be on board..... but not this one..... :LOL:

2door

Outer Banks
First Name
AA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco® The Sasquatch™ 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Have you sourced where the sound (rattle noises) is actually coming from ?? Maybe a cheap tailgate table ?? oversize tires?? something attached to the exterior of the tailgate??
I don't think Ford is going to pay for a after market tailgate reinforcement kit.... or we'd all be on board..... but not this one..... :LOL:
I already removed a table (genuine OEM Ford product) and plastic covers – there's nothing but the stock 35" wheel hanging on the tailgate.

I realize that Ford is not going to pay for an aftermarket solution, but they definitely need to come up with something that makes the tailgate structure more rigid.

GreenMtnBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BadSquatch; 13 Wrangler JK; 04 Lifted Mini
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I already removed a table (genuine OEM Ford product) and plastic covers – there's nothing but the stock 35" wheel hanging on the tailgate.

I realize that Ford is not going to pay for an aftermarket solution, but they definitely need to come up with something that makes the tailgate structure more rigid.
guessing you never owned a jeep?
Sponsored