Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Jeep Wrangler, 2010 Camaro,2022 4 door Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If True ..This could be FORD's attempt to wipe the books clean and start fresh for 24.
If people cancel orders, FORD isnt loosing anything (they cant build them now) they will actually reduce the backlog of WAITING ORDERS. Can get a fresh start for MY24 with all new orders, and will give them time to stock pile these commodity issue parts for MY24. Lets face it , for every cancelled order they are at 2 people willing to take that spot..
Sponsored

Dral97

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Wrangler YJ and 392, BMW 4 series
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
So, does that mean Ford is not making any Heritage models for MY23?
That would suck, but maybe they have the heritage models already accounted for? Somewhat similar thing in the wrangler world. They stopped offering the Extreme recon package on 392s back in the beginning of September, yet they are apparently doing the ‘high tide’ edition again which automatically comes with extreme recon. People with current 392 orders with extreme recon not built yet will hopefully still get them with the package.

Dom

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Expedition, 2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I did'nt see an email from them or ford. Anyone else see anything from chapman or Ford? Early April fools joke??

dbattle

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Prius
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'd like to hear this from another source before fully believing it. I have no doubt the OP got the message but its accuracy stills seems iffy. It would seem like we would all get an official email from Ford if this were true.

OP
OP
Garemlin

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If True ..This could be FORD's attempt to wipe the books clean and start fresh for 24.
If people cancel orders, FORD isnt loosing anything (they cant build them now) they will actually reduce the backlog of WAITING ORDERS. Can get a fresh start for MY24 with all new orders, and will give them time to stock pile these commodity issue parts for MY24. Lets face it , for every cancelled order they are at 2 people willing to take that spot..
Exactly what I speculated several posts back. Not only will they purge a bunch of backlog orders, they will only take easily buildable new orders. Just a total kick to the sac for so many that have been waiting a long time. But Ford has proven time and time again they don’t care if they piss off their customer base.

Sponsored

ColonelAngus

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands, 07 BMW 335i, 05 Saab 9-5 Aero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm more inclined to believe its a sales person who misunderstands something or an attempt by them to get people to switch to a build that might get built faster.

OP
OP
Garemlin

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That would suck, but maybe they have the heritage models already accounted for? Somewhat similar thing in the wrangler world. They stopped offering the Extreme recon package on 392s back in the beginning of September, yet they are apparently doing the ‘high tide’ edition again which automatically comes with extreme recon. People with current 392 orders with extreme recon not built yet will hopefully still get them with the package.
Saving the Sasquatch bits for the Heritage and Everglades maybe. But then there’s still the hardtop.

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Is ford trying to kill off the model before it evens gets all the orders filled? I have said it before The Full size version might only be a 3-4 year run. If this is true its completely ridiculous.
Sorry we can’t build your order so for waiting for years (when we(ford) said there wasn’t going to be allocation problems If you reserve an order). Being rolled over to the next models years we are going to take away price protection and charge you more. We might issue you a discount certificate if you choose options you don’t want🤦‍♂️.

More likely the someone at the dealer is taking liberties with the information. I’ve heard before that for dealer retail stock orders ford is limiting what dealers can order to put on the lot for retail.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Garemlin

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm more inclined to believe its a sales person who misunderstands something or an attempt by them to get people to switch to a build that might get built faster.
I’ll try to get full clarification direct from Tom tomorrow.

Sponsored

C00TER

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You need to call Ford marketing it sounds like some BS

HEMI_Shaker

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Dodge Challanger 392 Shaker (Sublime gree
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, I wonder if these are restrictions for NEW dealer orders once order banks are opened back up and the dealer just misunderstood. That would make more sense.

Zombienation

Base
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler 4Xe
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I received the same email a few minutes ago. Ordered a Basesquatch hard top so I’m screwed and I will not be removing them as they are the main reason I want the Bronco. Thankfully I got the 4xe deal and love it. Screw Ford, but a little curious what they mean by a certificate / private offer. Take off $15k I can mod it myself and I’m back in haha, but seriously what a disaster Ford created.

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Couple of things that pop to mind...........

My PC was changed to a 2 by Ford a couple of weeks ago. I thought PC2 was good and would mean Ford would build it. I did have COVP last year with an e-mail from Ford saying they would built it but never did, it stayed a PC of 10 all year.. Now this year when I did COVP Ford changed to it to a PC of 2. So does this mean I will get built????? or now this news means I won't??????

@Ford Motor Company could you clairify this????????

Second, could they just be doing this because I have seen people post that the dealer just submitted an order for them. In other words Ford is trying to kick those that are trying to skirt the "stock orders only" ( 4dr, BB, OBX, sofites).

@Ford Motor Company could you clarify??????????

Are they literally NOT going to build 2drs anymore. You can only get a hardtop on a 2dr. NO softie option. What the hell is that. Why even show a 2dr at all anymore. The ad should read "ONLY available in a 4DR, like the Sport".

Very confusing. Sure hope @Ford Motor Company plans on giving some kind of communication. ⌚
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.