Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It would be cool if ford just sent everyone an email stating exactly what's going on and where orders stand. This whole telephone game we seem to always play is BS and not something we should deal with in 2023
They almost always do. They just give dealers a heads-up before any mass communication goes out.

That way dealers can communicate any news among their sales staff before it is shared to the public. Helps the dealers prepare for any potential questions they get from their customers.
Sponsored

Teke

Base
First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 Mustang Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

They almost always do. They just give dealers a heads-up before any mass communication goes out.

That way dealers can communicate any news among their sales staff before it is shared to the public. Helps the dealers prepare for any potential questions they get from their customers.
Never once has ford emailed me to tell me anything aside from my order was placed. Having to go searching for info isn't what I am talking about.

malt_liqueur

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

here is the T&C video that people are referring to that has inaccurate information

Sarah Davis

First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150, 2017 Cmax, 1992 Lincoln Town Car
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
@FordVideoGuy ............ @Zach@Granger

Any ideas if this is true??????????? Did you guys get this communication????????
We have not received any dealer notifications to confirm the op's email. As of right now we belive fords intent is to build all 23 orders. Tuesday there will be a webinar to cover 23 MY ordering information. I'm sure this webinar will clarify all information regarding the 23 MY orders.

Jhopkinson

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 OBX 4dr SAS, 22 Base 2dr SAS, 2021 F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You shouldn't have to drop your options just to make your reservation mean something! It's pretty obvious it means nothing to Ford already. Hell I don't need a reservation for a base soft top, my local dealer has two for MSRP I could buy tomorrow. This is just another slap in the face to reservation holders from the blue oval.

My money is on this if only for builds that OPTIONED on these traits. You can get built if you drop closer to base trim, which allows Ford to get thru all backlog of reservation holders.
Drop closer to your trim baseline (lose these items) and your reservation will mean something.
Hold the line and demand your exact build and you end up waiting to 2024 and essentially becoming a normal retail order at retail price.

No SAS ain’t the end of the world. Nor your bougie Lux. And grow a sack regarding the soft top. Y’all don’t know the fun you’re missing demanding perfection.

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ehhh,
gonna call bullshit on this one, having lived through the reveal/launch/order/MIC/dirt mountain fiascos with nearly ZERO info from Ford until weeks or months after sources would leak us some little tidbit.

That being said, somebody reminded me of something .... Ford ALWAYS drops/dropped the bad news on Friday evenings.

If you saw a fresh announcement/email on Friday when you got home from work, you just knew it was BOHICA ... Bend Over, Here It Comes Again.

So, here we go again....

malt_liqueur

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

hmmm *IF* this is actually true, what other vehicle can I use these non-SAS Badlands wheels on lol

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

We have not received any dealer notifications to confirm the op's email. As of right now we belive fords intent is to build all 23 orders. Tuesday there will be a webinar to cover 23 MY ordering information. I'm sure this webinar will clarify all information regarding the 23 MY orders.

Thank you for responding @Sarah Davis 😁 I watch you and Tim each week to get info. Although I am at a small dealer, not a big discount one, just my local one, and I know your info is pertaining to your dealership, but some of the "basics" I can pick up on, so I watch. ;)

I have a 2dr BaseSquatch V-6. Went through COVP last year but stayed at a PC of 10, never got built. So, this year after my COVP it took a couple of weeks, but if is finally got moved to a 2, so I was being very hopeful it may finally happen. Then this comes out and a week is not long for me to figure out what course of action I am going to take as I have not changed my order since my res back in August of 2020.

Alex Sector

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Never once has ford emailed me to tell me anything aside from my order was placed. Having to go searching for info isn't what I am talking about.
Same here. Never received anything else from Ford or my dealer. I only knew to go in person to update my order for 2023 because of this forum.

negativezero

Big Bend
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
hmmm *IF* this is actually true, what other vehicle can I use these non-SAS Badlands wheels on lol
Not exactly sure, but plenty of others will still consider them upgrades for their sub-Badlands model. I swapped Badlands wheels/tires onto my BB literally 15 minutes after pulling it hit the driveway from the dealership. Great tires, and I love the rims too (though unpopular opinion in 2021).

Sponsored

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

These were the constraints mentioned in the Town & Country video the other day. The column that matters is on the far right. Hardtops were an issue but Sas and Lux wasn't too far from keeping up with demand.
Ford Bronco No more 2023MY scheduling for hardtops, Sasquatch and LUX (reported by dealership) 1673673092370

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sweeeet could you update us on the contents of the webinar

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ehhh,

gonna call bullshit on this one, having lived through the reveal/launch/order/MIC/dirt mountain fiascos with nearly ZERO info from Ford until weeks or months after sources would leak us some little tidbit.

That being said, somebody reminded me of something .... Ford ALWAYS drops/dropped the bad news on Friday evenings.

If you saw a fresh announcement/email on Friday when you got home from work, you just knew it was BOHICA ... Bend Over, Here It Comes Again.

So, here we go again....
Yeah I suppose you’re right. For whatever reason people don’t get the mass emails. Seems like every time there is one, it gets posted here on B6G and there are a dozens of replies from people saying “huh I never got this email”. Not sure why that is because I’ve gotten literally all of them. But whatever, I’m sure there is all kinds of reasons why someone wouldn’t get them.

Also, Friday is when the weekly dealer communications go out. Sometimes it’s bad news, sometimes it’s good news, usually it’s news no one cares about—not even the dealers.

But you are 100% correct that the media team also likes to hide bad news on Fridays. (Media team isn’t responsible for dealer communications though.)

Sarah Davis

First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150, 2017 Cmax, 1992 Lincoln Town Car
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Sweeeet could you update us on the contents of the webinar
We will be talking about it during our livestream Tuesday night, and then we will release a video on it after that.

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The issue is the dealers. Ford knows that their dealerships often lie and spread misinformation. They need to be emailing customers themselves, not many dealers can be trusted anymore.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.