North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Ugh, I am one of those suckers who actually paid for a BN membership back in July when I put my reservation in. When I got the cheap ass member stuff in the mail I was disappointed. I’ve looked on their website a few times but still can’t figure out what I actually paid for. #instantregret
I’m glad this forum exists and is so informative.
I believe what you paid for is called the sucker tax, please understand, I'm not disparaging you, just their dumb membership fee.

Oh, yes, it gives you bragging rights to say, I'm member #xxx, what number are you? :rolleyes:

fraserjr

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
UPDATE:

Jackson Dawson has just reached out to us to explain that the take down notice was sent by an "over-zealous legal representative" without their approval. They have proposed a reconciliatory approach moving forward, which we totally agree with.

Going forward, for any stories or content from Bronco Nation that is posted on Bronco6G, please also provide credit to them.

**For the record: Bronco6G has NEVER removed any Bronco Nation watermarks. All of the threads they listed in their takedown notice had BN watermarked content.
And no one at Bronco Nation of Jackson Dawson reviewed the legal notice before it was sent? This sounds like a CYA of a CYA now that they have realized what they have done. I'm sure they have been flooded with member cancellations and seen their Insta and Twitter followers drop today and are doing damage control. Are they going to now rescind their cease and desist letter? Too little, too late in my opinion.

Sponsored

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Sounds like BN realized they made a mistake, and now trying to deflect blame. I think this was only realized after so many sent emails to cancel their accounts, but oh well damage is done and I doubt many of us will sign back up sooooooo...

Ford Bronco NOTICE TO ALL RE: Bronco Nation Content [See Update] 1611783115551

Mac n Nevada

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/2019 Jeep GC Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Man I have only been here for 6 months, read a million posts, looked at B&P til my eyes bleed, talk to all my family and friends about the new Bronco I just ordered and B6G so I am a little behind the curve... Who is Bronco Nation? :)

Edit: Ooh man I feel dumb... all caught up now... in fairness to me I am a Miami Dolphins fan
Wondering about your username.... am working on a film of the same name based off a book...

JesseS

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jayco AY26, Honda F6B, CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'll make a prediction that within the next few days a clarification and agreement will be made.

Can BN do this? Absolutely. Should they do this. Absolutely not.

This reflects extremely poorly on them, the Bronco and ultimately Ford Motor Company. And you know what...it's silly.
That has already happened, didn't take long, Over zealous legal employee' my back side.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Sponsored

shieldsy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

WOW...I've been looking for someone at Ford I'd consider overzealous...I guess one finally surfaced
Two actually. This was the same excuse used for the Super Cell photo blockage. "An overzealous staffer"

They are as creative with their excuses as they are with their content creation.

Scott R Nelson

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Escape, 2-door Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Going forward, for any stories or content from Bronco Nation that is posted on Bronco6G, please also provide credit to them.
Late to the party, I know, but any stories or content from any other web site should include credit and links to where it came from. For anything that didn't originate with you, let people know where you got it.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Correction: We have NEVER removed Bronco Nation's watermarks.

ALL of the threads they listed in their takedown notice had BN watermarked images/content.
#SadTrombone

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

UPDATE:

Jackson Dawson has just reached out to us to explain that the take down notice was sent by an "over-zealous legal representative" without their approval. They have proposed a reconciliatory approach moving forward, which we totally agree with.

**For the record: Bronco6G has NEVER removed any Bronco Nation watermarks. All of the threads they listed in their takedown notice had BN watermarked content.
Thank you Doug, I guess this was the same over-zealous person that made mistakes in B&P and Ford quickly corrected, or the shady dealers converting orders, that Ford quickly corrected.

I for one will no longer reference any BN material. I also request all members keep from sharing links to any of my spreadsheets or source material I post. The few times I looked at BN I did not always see credit given to the original source. The hours I've put into those are for the benefit of Bronco6g members.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.