Beachin 74

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, 2015 F-150, 2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I checked out BN last summer when my wife's co worker said she was over there.
I thought it was pretty lame. Nowhere near the information this site has.
I wouldn't be a member of BN even if it was free.

Sampsonrustic

Base
First Name
Sampson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Base
I take it BN will not be reposting any of the amazing pics from Stig at MAP? Copyright infringement goes both ways, BN.
Can someone please make this happen.

Sponsored

sko

Badlands
First Name
Tomasz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
elantra, have dep on a badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, I'd look into fair use laws. I think with everything going on in the world has emboldened these companies. If it's in a paid section I can understand. But, I would request that it's a two way street and they shouldn't post any of our content. . I doubt they want to split the bronco community like this but, let's face it, there's idiots abound.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
just left them a nice note on Insta before I unfollowed. Sorry but its like a slap in the face to the community IMO.
Looks like it's getting spicy on their instagram. :LOL:

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Wait so you’re supposed to PAY to see real photos of a vehicle you want to order, but can’t see in person? This is just laughable.
To be fair, a bunch/most of the photos are on the free portion of the site. I don’t know what is behind the paywall as I don’t have a paid membership. I do have an account over there that I created before any of us really knew what BN was, so they will get one more click and page view from me... to delete my free account.

Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ford has a long history of not understanding fan forums. So, this is nothing new, but you would think they would learn by now.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I just sent this email to Bronco Nation, please copy and reuse as you wish, just change the username from mind to yours.

Since Bronco Nation is no longer a marketing agency for Ford Bronco I have no further need of a Bronco Nation forum account.

Please delete my user account, username North7.

[email protected]

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone who is a CA resident that has anything on their site, please use your newly enacted rights to get stuff removed.

I think we could make an entire YouTube channel of someone going through their content and flipping it the bird reviewing it.

You would think a marketing company would understand that concept. :LOL:
They turned BN into a service and their only product is the spoon-fed content from Ford. They have no original content that didn'a come from momma Ford's fat teat.

Well, let’s be real. We were all jealous of that asshole with the 360 crayons with the sharpener built in. They got to color with Sea Green and Burnt Umber. ?
My sister stole the "flesh" colored crayon back when we were poor and companies were a bit racist.

Jhuff

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma and DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah, I'd look into fair use laws. I think with everything going on in the world has emboldened these companies. If it's in a paid section I can understand. But, I would request that it's a two way street and they shouldn't post any of our content. . I doubt they want to split the bronco community like this but, let's face it, there's idiots abound.
I am 99% sure that fair use does not cover material used for profit, and Bronco6g makes money off of all these ads. If BN product drives traffic to this ad covered site, they may have an argument.

Can our administrators clarify what product was mentioned in the letter, but not provided in the OP? If it was pictures that were slapped with the Bronco6g watermark or content from behind a paid wall, I can understand.

And if so, was the directive to publish "nothing" from BN a request from BN, or a directive from Bronco6g in retaliation?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.