First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Iconic Silver 2dr Manual Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Rampage Trailview 2 dr isn't disco'd, Rampage was bought by Lund then RealTruck bought Lund so you can still get a 2 dr Rampage from RT. I picked up one of the last ones at CJ pony parts that will be going on in a few days.
Can you post a link. Does not seem to be available for the 2 door anywhere including Real Truck.

Noremac

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

purchased yesterday morning, shipped yesterday afternoon, and will have it in hand around lunch tomorrow. if nothing else, Havoc has a hell of a shipping department

raqball

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands 2DR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I assume this thing will flap like crazy.. I've had several different bikini tops over the years for my Jeeps and the ones with these type of tie down straps are always terrible at anything over 50...

Try as hard as a may, those straps will never get super tight and the wind flapping under them will cause them to slightly loosen over time.

There also only appears to be 2 straps per side on the 4DR version with a hook Velcro style in the front..

Flap, flap, flap is my guess but I'll be interested in hearing feedback from owners after a little bit of use and everything settles in..

Sponsored

raqball

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands 2DR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can you post a link. Does not seem to be available for the 2 door anywhere including Real Truck.
Just go to the link in the OP and select the options from the drop down list. After you select Year > Make > Model you will choose Body. That is where you select the 2DR version.

GI_Jo_Nathan

Black Diamond
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Iconic Silver 2dr Manual Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just go to the link in the OP and select the options from the drop down list. After you select Year > Make > Model you will choose Body. That is where you select the 2DR version.
The post I quoted was in reference to the Rampage Trailview top.
Thanks though.

CMillBronco

Base
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GMC HD 3500 AT4, 2022 Toyota Tacoma TRD
Your Bronco Model
Base
I would give Real Truck a call, when I called them last month they had 14 2 dr tops in stock it would surprise me if they sold them already. Here's the thread we've been discussing the top:
(1) Rampage TrailView Fastback Soft Top for 2 door Bronco -- installed first impressions & photos | Page 15 | Bronco6G - 2021+ Ford Bronco & Bronco Raptor Forum, News, Blog & Owners Community

Sponsored

Noremac

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can you install the hard top over it with out uninstalling it ?
It sure doesnt look like it could. I can confirm tomorrow afternoon after install mine

Reactions: JPG

TrailDust

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco, 23 Bronco Sport, 97 F-150, 07 Cummins
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Really curious how well the front is sealed and if it flaps at highway speeds. Combined with my rear tonneau cover this would make everything pretty rain proof. Waiting patiently for some first reviews.

SilverSurfer

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Diamond 4dr MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Really curious how well the front is sealed and if it flaps at highway speeds. Combined with my rear tonneau cover this would make everything pretty rain proof. Waiting patiently for some first reviews.
Which tonneau cover do you have?

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I've been preaching this design for the last couple of years. Thbx for making one
Yes the Brief Top seems like it could provide some nice protection.

One other idea though, looking at the photo and the fact the Bronco already has the rollbar structure and all, seems like adding some fabric and three back windows, and you'd have a decent full soft top.

Something you could remove and stuff in back, and put on without too much work when needed. Wouldn't necessarily need all the supporting and folding structure that adds to cost and complexity. I'd be down for something like that at the right price, that I could throw on if out and about and rain starts.

Mpatient1

Black Diamond
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BD CO/MID, 2006 mustang pony package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If they had it in white I'd have one on the way, looks great.
Sponsored