Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Here you go.

Full disclosure, which I honestly believe Albert would support based on our conversations:

My intention has never been to make money on designs I made for this forum and I have no plan to alter that policy. I'm lucky enough to not have to do this for a living anymore and just want to make folks happy. (I also worked to avoid selling designs that violate Ford's trademarks and wordmarks.) Sites like RedBubble and Zazzle, which allow me to upload designs and then handle all the financial, production and shipping angles, make it so much easier for folks to buy designs they've asked me to make. So that's why this sticker is on RedBubble (Zazzle's stickers are not good, IMO).

Some time ago, after being asked by group buy coordinators and others to help with designs (which I gladly did), I promised that all royalties I made from selling Granger-related designs would go toward an end-of-rollout gift for Albert and his team for all their hard work. Sadly, that gift will never make it into Albert's hands. But what I decided to do today was to donate $500 to the local fire and rescue unit noted in Albert's obituary. That is a tad more than the royalties I have made to date on RedBubble ($12.77) and Zazzle ($12.21), and because my intention was never to rake in profits, I set royalties to the lowest numbers. But that $500 should be a solid down payment on any more I collect on Granger items in the future.

The more you know. Right?
Thank you!!

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is so heartbreaking to read. He was such a genuine decent human being. I was unable to read every post because I was getting too upset. Are we doing anything for his family? Buying the sticker/design and donating proceeds to the fire house or family members? Has anyone started anything for his family? The dealership doing anything? Just curious as I'd like to help/participate.

regularbronco

First Edition
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
it sounds like Albert is probably better than ever at this very moment. Yet I pray for the void felt by his family and loved ones. Just reading the love and caring expressed by people that never met him pour out, on this platform, I can't begin to imagine the magnitude of grief for his family and friends.
I pray the be surrounded with faith, family, and friends to comfort, console, and lift them up as they mourn the loss of their Albert. Amen

Last edited:

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is so heartbreaking to read. He was such a genuine decent human being. I was unable to read every post because I was getting too upset. Are we doing anything for his family? Buying the sticker/design and donating proceeds to the fire house or family members? Has anyone started anything for his family? The dealership doing anything? Just curious as I'd like to help/participate.
Hey, so I know the biggest push is between us Colorado people. PM me or @5280Bronco for some more info. ๐Ÿ™‚

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP
elmystico

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Bronco4lyfe85 is on it :)

OP
OP
elmystico

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

By request, I've added a t-shirt with the design.

Midlife Crisis

Badlands
First Name
August
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Missing my 86 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ordered some stickers. This avatar will remain until I get my Bronco and can place one of the stickers on it.

My Bronco will take Albert's memory on many an adventure.

OP
OP
elmystico

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model