Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The head honcho called me today. I let it ring awhile and played it cool. :cool:
Thanks Zach, top notch all the way.
Eddie, you know they say it's better to play hard to get. :p :LOL:
Sponsored

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

When all is said and done, Granger will have at least 3 delivery drivers dedicated to only dropping of Broncos to them ??
Let’s fire the guy with the trailer brake issue first!

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

Rebel Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco 7spd Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Really hard to give an accurate picture on that. We've had approximately 21% of our reservations cancel since July 13th. That number hasn't really fluctuated a lot lately. That sounds like a lot, but that's been a slow trickle since things have started. Most of these cancellations are not a result of calls we're makin now.

Our net reservation number has stayed fairly consistent with new reservations, transfers, etc. But I am not sure that's indicative of the average dealer.

We also have yet to connect with the majority of our customers too. On top of that I've had a fairly significant percentage of my customers wait until 2022.

I still am building the vast majority of the reservations as "high end" broncos. So I really think there is opportunity for a later reservations with a more entry level trim to be picked up fairly quickly.
Certainly not Granger’s fault, but if Ford would let us order the mid package with a manual transmission, I bet there wouldn’t be a burden on the 2.7L orders.

{says the guy who would take delivery of a 2021 2 door BD with 2.3 stick, mid, adv. 4x4, modular top, roof rails, tow pckg and ppf} ?

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Thanks for the information, Zach. Looking forward to receiving Brandon's call on my 7/14 am res.
Same here on the phone call! My reservation is 7/14, too! My email was timestamped 7/13 @ 11:59 pm, but where it shows reservation date it shows 7/14.....oh well! So hopefully 2 Broncos driving around Kane County in early/mid summer!

Sponsored

Tricky Nick

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 2dr JK, manual, AEV lifted, 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same here on the phone call! My reservation is 7/14, too! My email was timestamped 7/13 @ 11:59 pm, but where it shows reservation date it shows 7/14.....oh well! So hopefully 2 Broncos driving around Kane County in early/mid summer!
I get a feeling that when I see Broncos running around the northwest burbs this summer (fingers crossed), I will know it is you guys...Good luck!

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Brichan

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Exactly, but if they are moving it to granger it’s because they are going to convert it to an order. The more orders granger converts in MY21, the more allocations they’ll get for those october reservations that will be MY22s. Just a theory.

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Exactly, but if they are moving it to granger it’s because they are going to convert it to an order. The more orders granger converts in MY21, the more allocations they’ll get for those october reservations that will be MY22s. Just a theory.
Ford Bronco Ordering Update - Granger Ford 1-25 F7411337-5E58-4724-95E3-28A7F973D835

mdk100

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911, Cayenne, BMW X3e, 2 door BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just moved my July reservation to Granger. I’m a MY22 at my current dealer anyway, so I might as well save some money with the Granger deal. Who knows, maybe Ford will move a lot of reservations to them if they convert a lot of orders. Wishful thinking, I know.

Sponsored

Atomicdog

Base
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I ordered via phone yesterday and received the purchase agreement this morning. Everything is smooth, I highly recommend Granger for their professionalism and integrity. Thank you Albert and Zach!

jdbronc

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado 1500 High Country
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thanks for the update @Zach@Granger, still anxiously waiting for a call for my July 16th reservation ?
Still anxiously waiting for a call for my July 15th reservation. Should be any day now!
Sponsored