Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Huh? What?

The more people that transfer in and convert, the more allocations Granger will get.

In addition, an early reservation that wants a late availability, or hold off to MY22, will get passed over when their slot comes up and then it will move on to the next person.

Theoretically, if you wanted your Grangetober as early as possible, you should be busy recruiting as many people to transfer to Granger who are actual buyers and want later options.

Enough of those people transfer and who knows, you could be getting your Bronco in Spring 2021!
I hope your right. I posted the next post just as you answered my post so i missed it. I agree if that's true but if most convert without ordering how does that effect the Oct. Holders. I asked if granger could enlighten us.
Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I hope your right. I posted the next post just as you answered my post so i missed it. I agree if that's true but if most convert without ordering how does that effect the Oct. Holders. I asked if granger could enlighten us.
A "converted" reservation means a reservation that someone turns into an order.

The amount of reservations timestamped before Sept 18th, that are converted into orders, is what matters for the MY21 allocation. More conversions equals more allocation.

Ordered broncos will be sorted and ranked, and assigned a delivery window by Ford based on the individual dealer's allocation.

If they get to your build, and they are missing a part, or you are otherwise delayed, they will just skip you and then move on to the next person in line.

They'll keep repeating the process until your missing part is available, and then your Bronco will be scheduled to be built.

So, as an October reservation holder, if every single Bronco order holder before you chose a "late availability" option, and you didn't... you'd get your Bronco before any of them... you might even be the first to get a Bronco (in that never-going-to-happen-but-technically-possible-scenario).

People who hold reservations but never convert play no role in the allocation formula. Ford used the reservation numbers to help estimate what the allocations might look like for each dealer... but only actual converted orders will be counted. That's why dealers and us wont know for sure until April/May after the March MY21 ordering deadline passes.

Atomicdog

Base
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Also: we have no information that MY22 reservation to orders will have to deal with allocations. The dealer stock will be the result but I haven’t seen anything yet about it for orders pushed to MY22.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I've been following this forum for awhile but had to jump in and create an account to say thanks to the team at Granger for the information and making the ordering process super easy.

Cheers.
Welcome to the forum Rick. It looks like you will have a much shorter ride to pick yours up than many of us here. I'll only have a mere 1,072 miles to get mine. :)

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think, but not sure it will only increase allotment with orders. I don't think reservations will add as much since all of those I listed will be defer to MY 22 and not order.. Maybe Granger can enlighten us
I suppose there's a point where the allocations don't keep up with the transfers coming in. Anything coming in before your res date pushes you out further, just beyond reach of the each allocation cut-off. ? This theory would be early in the game.

Eventually people at other dealerships have already placed their orders, no more transfers to Granger. Then we'd be next to get a call. Right, suppose it'll be 2022 by then. ? I'm 7/17, not really expecting a 2021 but would be a nice surprise.

Sponsored

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Welcome to the forum Rick. It looks like you will have a much shorter ride to pick yours up than many of us here. I'll only have a mere 1,072 miles to get mine. :)
But that'd be a fun ride home, if you take some trails or state/national parks...

PlannedSickDays

Big Bend
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Ben SAS
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yes, just 15 minutes. Because, here in Iowa, everything is just 15 minutes away.

Jmor

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

A "converted" reservation means a reservation that someone turns into an order.

The amount of reservations timestamped before Sept 18th, that are converted into orders, is what matters for the MY21 allocation. More conversions equals more allocation.

Ordered broncos will be sorted and ranked, and assigned a delivery window by Ford based on the individual dealer's allocation.

If they get to your build, and they are missing a part, or you are otherwise delayed, they will just skip you and then move on to the next person in line.

They'll keep repeating the process until your missing part is available, and then your Bronco will be scheduled to be built.

So, as an October reservation holder, if every single Bronco order holder before you chose a "late availability" option, and you didn't... you'd get your Bronco before any of them... you might even be the first to get a Bronco (in that never-going-to-happen-but-technically-possible-scenario).

People who hold reservations but never convert play no role in the allocation formula. Ford used the reservation numbers to help estimate what the allocations might look like for each dealer... but only actual converted orders will be counted. That's why dealers and us wont know for sure until April/May after the March MY21 ordering deadline passes.
Let me see if I got this correct.
My original statement was that as late Oct reservation and yes I want a 22. All those that I listed as not placing an order will simply move to my 22 almost all will still be timestamps in front of me for when my22 is opened and it will not raise the allotment for my 22.
Only converted reservations will raise it. And since mansquatch, green, black hardtop and ,heritage and all other those new options and. New Colors ect.ect.will definitely effect Oct reservation holders deliveries.
And move us back further and further in the line for our 22. I hope everbody would order... but Zach already said that he's had a fairly significant percentage wait til 2022(post57). I have no doubt at all that granger will get all orders filled by my22. Was just hoping to have it before stig has pics of my23. .Shout out to Stig..??
Just looking at glass half empty.. Maybe this view is Covid`s fault...lol

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I suppose there's a point where the allocations don't keep up with the transfers coming in. Anything coming in before your res date pushes you out further, just beyond reach of the each allocation cut-off. ? This theory would be early in the game.

Eventually people at other dealerships have already placed their orders, no more transfers to Granger. Then we'd be next to get a call. Right, suppose it'll be 2022 by then. ? I'm 7/17, not really expecting a 2021 but would be a nice surprise.
Hope for that 1000/day build rate.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My original statement was that as late Oct reservation and yes I want a 22. All those that I listed as not placing an order will simply move to my 22 almost all will still be timestamps in front of me for when my22 is opened and it will not raise the allotment for my 22.
Only converted reservations will raise it. And since mansquatch, green, black hardtop and ,heritage and all other those new options and. New Colors ect.ect.will definitely effect Oct reservation holders deliveries.
And move us back further and further in the line for our 22. I hope everbody would order... but Zach already said that he's had a fairly significant percentage wait til 2022(post57). I have no doubt at all that granger will get all orders filled by my22. Was just hoping to have it before stig has pics of my23. .Shout out to Stig..??
That logic follows, but how about this rub:

Ford hasn’t been entirely clear whether or not the people that wait to place an order for MY22 will retain their place in line universally, or just amongst their MY22 order peers...
Meaning if you placed an order now... and the clock struck MY22, and everyone else placed theirs... you might actually be ahead of them in line now because your order is actually a MY21 rolled over vs a new MY22 order.

Disclaimer: This is wild speculation based on what I’ve seen (and not seen).

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford hasn’t been entirely clear whether or not the people that wait to place an order for MY22 will retain their place in line universally, or just amongst their MY22 order peers...
Meaning if you placed an order now... and the clock struck MY22, and everyone else placed theirs... you might actually be ahead of them in line now because your order is actually a MY21 rolled over vs a new MY22 order.

I'll put on my Tim foil hat: the MY21s get built because the MY22 will be under different packages.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yes, just 15 minutes. Because, here in Iowa, everything is just 15 minutes away.
@PlannedSickDays Here's a quick story about me, and my wife's first visit to your great state. Needless to say after a long ride west on I-94 then south on I-35 things began to look alike. After a while on I-35 I had to ask the wife where we were at the time. She said Iowa. I said Iowa, when did we get into Iowa. And here she didn't miss her chance, She said, "Quite awhile, didn't you see that big ass sign". :) So the running joke now is when we get near we are always looking for that "big ass sign".(y)

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I don't think it is that wild of speculation. I think the Marketing Manager was very deliberate in the words that he used. We know that Ford is not producing dealer stock for MY21. But they have made no commitment to produce only reservation orders before dealer stock for MY22. The only emphasis of priority for MY22 was the over-flow MY21 orders.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I think you just read my mind Jeff. I was standing on the porch thinking the same thing. What's going to happen to my order with all these folks pushing their orders over to 2022? If I got mine around fall of the year that would have been fine. But, I do want that year to be 2022. :)

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I think Brandon got the short end of the stick drawing midwest reservations... ;)
I'm 7/14 and still waiting as well.
Future Midwestern bronco owners are so smart, that the ordering goes twice as quick so Brandon can actually handle twice as many people. ( just kidding)
Sponsored