Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This looks fairly good!

My comment is that you are solving for a loaded Badland to equal a First Edition. The biggest wildcard is that the First Edition may have a 2-3k premium baked in over actual content just for exclusivity....and resale on it is probably a really big deal. So hypothetically, a Badland should top out at a few K less than a First Edition

HOWEVER, putting the price of the FE aside, i would be very surprised if a loaded Badlands stays inside $60k, just based on Wrangler pricing (as those break $60k too). If anything, it feels like Ford may be undercharged for the First Edition. Where a maxed out Badlands 4 door may be in the low $60s, and the First Edition 4 door should have been $65-66k, not $63k.
Sponsored

bladsquatch

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
High comes with Mid package plus things. Lux comes with High package plus things. So if you’re compounding prices on packages you’ll be pleasantly surprised. Or not depending on Ford. ?

VTBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I mentioned this on another thread but Ford’s website lists the 4 door base model with the 10 speed auto as standard equipment. That would help alleviate some of the Sasquatch cost if true.
Yeah the 4 door on the website says 10-speed auto is standard - that would be a nice boost towards Sas being in the budget...we'll have to wait until the B+P tool comes out within the month

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Use known information to make educated guesses
In general options on bronco are expensive to allow them to advertise a low base price

OBX vs wildtrack is 10k difference
10k equals Sasquatch package plus motor upcharge (minus auto upcharge since auto is standard on OBX)

So if Sasquatch is 7 grand, the big motor would be 3 grand but if you are on a trim level with stick shift as standard the big motor may be 4-4.5k

Big bend to OBX is 5.5k different
So 5.5k gets you mid package plus auto trans

Big bend to wildtrack is 15k
15k for mid package, auto, big motor

Mid package will be 3.5-4k, there's a lot of what people consider mandatory options in there. The info from known trim level pricing proves it won't be a cheap option
You have to look at other add-ons as well and not just packages. Big Bend to OBX is $5.5k and yes you do get auto and mid with OBX but also upgraded headlights, wheels, paint match flares and that's just from what we can see. For all we know it also has upgraded interior as well.

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just for fun, I want to know what everyone's opinions/guesses would be on the prices for the various package options. Please list your opinions as to why you guessed the price you did. We have the following packages...

Sasquatch Package
Mid Package
High Package
Lux Package

Looking forward to see who is closest next month!
Sasquatch Package $4000
Mid Package $2400
High Package $2500
Lux Package $3500

My guess

Sponsored

toystwo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avalanche, Tracker, S-10, 911, GTI, Volt, 528i
Your Bronco Model
Base
The biggest wildcard is that the First Edition may have a 2-3k premium baked in over actual content just for exclusivity....and resale on it is probably a really big deal. So hypothetically, a Badland should top out at a few K less than a First Edition
I think this is pretty unlikely. Launch/First Editions have become pretty common in the industry and they tend to be fully loaded (but with nothing significant that is unique) with little or no price premium (which makes sense cause you’re not really getting anything extra).

If you look at the last several decades resale history of what is commonly called “tape and stripe” (vehicles without any actual performance modifications) special/limited editions, they tend to not sell for significantly more dollars. Of course buying new and holding never works for any normal car when you factor everything in. It would be hard to come up with a worse “investment”.

Last edited:

dangerzone79

Black Diamond
First Name
O- -O
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond & 1972 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Here's an idea... how about we stop telling Ford what we think things will cost & what we're comfortable with paying? Because you KNOW it'll all be used against us, and whatever the general consensus is on what our limits are... Ford will charge a TAD more knowing people will just do it. Us consumers are so stupid LOL.

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Here's an idea... how about we stop telling Ford what we think things will cost & what we're comfortable with paying? Because you KNOW it'll all be used against us, and whatever the general consensus is on what our limits are... Ford will charge a TAD more knowing people will just do it. Us consumers are so stupid LOL.
I will pay $1 for all options.

WRF3MD

Black Diamond
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150/Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

High comes with Mid package plus things. Lux comes with High package plus things. So if you’re compounding prices on packages you’ll be pleasantly surprised. Or not depending on Ford. ?
So if the general consensus is the Sasquatch is approximately 5k and the V6/auto is 3k, does that mean it's an 8k upgrade or just 2k for those planning on the V6/auto to start with?

Mopar2Bronco2021

Base
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Dodge Charger RT 5.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
So if the general consensus is the Sasquatch is approximately 5k and the V6/auto is 3k, does that mean it's an 8k upgrade or just 2k for those planning on the V6/auto to start with?
Based on the difference between base 2 door and 4 door pricing (about $5000), I think think the 10 speed is $2500 or so. The other $2500 of the remaining difference is consistent with the other trim levels’ 2 door to 4 door price difference. The 2.7L will probably be an additional $1000-1500. So $3500-4000 for 2.7L and 10spd.

Sponsored

WRF3MD

Black Diamond
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150/Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Based on the difference between base 2 door and 4 door pricing (about $5000), I think think the 10 speed is $2500 or so. The other $2500 of the remaining difference is consistent with the other trim levels’ 2 door to 4 door price difference. The 2.7L will probably be an additional $1000-1500. So $3500-4000 for 2.7L and 10spd.
Right. So is it 3500-4000 plus 5 for the Sasquatch? Or 5ish all together? Pushing close to 10k is going to be a hard pill to swallow for 35's

Mopar2Bronco2021

Base
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Dodge Charger RT 5.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Right. So is it 3500-4000 plus 5 for the Sasquatch? Or 5ish all together? Pushing close to 10k is going to be a hard pill to swallow for 35's
Oh damn, inception. That’s a good question, I see what you mean now after re-reading. I don’t know haha. Hopefully that’s how it is. 5k all together.

WRF3MD

Black Diamond
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150/Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Oh damn, inception. That’s a good question, I see what you mean now after re-reading. I don’t know haha. Hopefully that’s how it is. 5k all together.
Just thinking out loud. If the Sasquatch is only available with the auto then yes, that should all be included in that package. Should. But we all know how that goes haha

Doc Rocket

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Base, Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
If you look at the Ranger, most of the mid package on the Bronco is the difference between XL and XLT on the Ranger (a few things in the XLT upgrade that are standard on the Bronco, a few things that are in the mid package that are extra options on the Ranger XLT), and that is about $4k, for what that is worth... Lots of electronics (sensors) in that package, probably expensive.

BroncoFanBoy

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just thinking out loud. If the Sasquatch is only available with the auto then yes, that should all be included in that package. Should. But we all know how that goes haha
I think in all vehicles, certain options are dependent on other stand alone options. So while you will also need auto, auto still has to be a stand alone option for those that don’t want sas
Sponsored