First Name
Douglas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRD Pro 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I ordered a 2022 4Runner and put a deposit down two weeks ago. I really wanted the Bronco but don't have much choice. Every time my current POS starts and gets me to my destination I am amazed. My reservation is some time in late November and has just bout every constrain issue listed today. Which ever dealership calls me first for pickup gets a check and the other writes me one.
Sponsored

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm probably going to put in a reservation for this on June 1. First deliveries are expected in early 2022 and somehow I believe that more coming from a German company rather than a mismanaged American auto manufacturer. It'll be a race, who gets here first...the Bronco or I4.

Yes it's completely different, but I was/am never going to off-road my Bronco anyway...

Unknown.jpeg
images.jpeg
Dont know how you think you going get a Bronco in early 22 if you have not put in a reservation yet I put mine in on Aug 17 and I won't get my Bronco tell Feb or later of 22 by what my dealer saying and thats if it goes how Fords says it does but it does not sound like it to me

rainman23

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Honestly debating putting in a new Bronco order with no constraints in the build and pushing the one I’m waiting on to’22. Pretty confident it would get here by the end of summer. Less confident I sell or trade it for close to what I would pay. Seems crazy to even consider this, yet here we are.

NurseDan

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Focus
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I decided long ago to wait for MY22 because options I want won't happen until then. Of course it's the white top and I'm starting to think it'll be end of 2022 since tops seem to be impossible to produce. The new Ranger should be out very close to then...

Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm probably going to put in a reservation for this on June 1. First deliveries are expected in early 2022 and somehow I believe that more coming from a German company rather than a mismanaged American auto manufacturer. It'll be a race, who gets here first...the Bronco or I4.

Yes it's completely different, but I was/am never going to off-road my Bronco anyway...

Unknown.jpeg
images.jpeg
Whatever makes you happy, do that! Life is short, enjoy it.

Tdifonzo

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The longer it takes Ford to get my Bronco to me the more I’m considering upgrading my 2017 Audi S3 to the redesigned 2022. I can’t stop watching this video:

Sponsored

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Audi makes gorgeous cars. The S7 is the best looking 4 door around.

And the new e-tron GT. Wow!

Ford Bronco Plan B for Bronco A1814539_blo

Heart2

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Eh, I've detached emotionally from this process. I want a Bronco but I'm no worse for wear waiting for it to arrive tomorrow or next year. There's a ton of things going on that Ford doesn't have direct control over. I'm not going to get upset about that. It'll get here eventually. I'll just find another way to occupy my time til it does.
I agree with you. I want one and I'm going to patiently wait and continue saving my money. At this rate, it will be paid for when it arrives!

HotdogThud

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk6 gti, '21 MoarDoor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

it is literally the ugliest BMW ever conceived. My 335i 6MT is for sale, want to buy that instead? probably way cheaper, too. :)

OP
OP
MorgansRun

MorgansRun

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330e
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
it is literally the ugliest BMW ever conceived. My 335i 6MT is for sale, want to buy that instead? probably way cheaper, too. :)
I don’t buy BMWs, just lease them. Maintenance and service nightmare.
Sponsored