First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Absolutely love Hot Pepper in most of the ranger videos I've seen. Like a metallic code orange, or a Brite red with orange accents. However sometimes it looks like a dull burnt orange. I'd really need to see one in person before commiting to it.
Sponsored

Dom

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Expedition, 2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I'm currently with Carb grey and was waiting for the green to show its face. In that time I've really grown a taste for lightning blue. Now that eruption green is out there I will be choosing between the blue or the green. Currently leaning heavily towards green.

Mango&Moose

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion xB / Toyota Sienna. RIP my 96 Ranger Splash
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Finger crossed for RR, will settle for HPR

Thed

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GX460 '16 Miata '67 F-100 '21 Streetfighter V4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

At this point I think I'm going to decontent my Badlands to a point so I can have Rapid Red. If I don't get scheduled in the next couple of weeks I'm dropping Lux Pkg.

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Undecided.
I may just order silver or Carb grey because they are a good metallic base for a translucent color change (examples are Viper blue, candies, some reds, and the color shift paint on my Jeep).
I am considering just getting something that will be a good canvas for me to just paint it what I want. I'm considering several options from a deep candy green all the way to a tangelo pearl (pictured below). Or even go all-out wild and do what I did on my Jeep.

I'm happy with Race Red, Velocity but now want something different and eye-catching that you just won't see out there on the roads.

I'm half afraid that the Pepper red will fade to a horrible dull color later (I guess I could always paint it if that happened, really). But I like it and don't like it at the same time. I like the orange/copper look with the red tint at certain angles, but don't like that it looks muted and muddy in others.

I feel like I'm back in last fall, torn between colors again.

At the end of the day I want something that "pops", something that is easier to keep clean when I want it clean (sorry, solid black and dark colors), and something that looks great with a splash of mud on it, wearing it as a proud badge of courage and off-road shenanigans.
As well as something that stops people in their tracks at a car or Bronco show and they think "Wow, that is different and I LIKE it!"

Not sure if that color exists in the world, but I want it. I have a very specific set of skills. I don't know where you are, perfect mystery color, but I will find you, and I will paint you.

Ford Bronco POLL: NOW WHAT COLOR ARE YOU GETTING? tangelo pearl

Ford Bronco POLL: NOW WHAT COLOR ARE YOU GETTING? shamrock green

Sponsored

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Started with VB Wildtrak because the outside color went with the interior trim. Then MIC issue so switched to a BL. Not a fan of contrasting colors of Blue outside with orange inside so switched to white. Guess I’ll make this a Stormtrooper build like an old Mini I used to have….

Woods

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ordered Shadow Black, but now leaning toward VB or EG.

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Started with VB Wildtrak because the outside color went with the interior trim. Then MIC issue so switched to a BL. Not a fan of contrasting colors of Blue outside with orange inside so switched to white. Guess I’ll make this a Stormtrooper build like an old Mini I used to have….
A whole lotta orders went from the VB Wildtrak to the BL due to the Mod top being effectively removed as an option, especially with the 2-door. I held VB, but that stinkin' orange accent interior is a visual abomination that makes me cringe. How someone approved the accents locked to trim regardless of interior or exterior colors is just mind bogglingly stupid

j_anderson

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Its hard to decide. I am still sticking with Silver at this point. I like the green a lot but my 72 Dart is nearly the same color. I dont know if I want 2 vehicles the same. The other thing is the interior options. With an OBX order, I get to choose between blue/gray and brown/black. Brown would be the best compliment but my last car had a brown interior and I really want a different color this time......

VelocityBronco

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, F-150 FX4, Explorer Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

But, Blue and Orange are Complementary colors, and I am hoping that they work together here because I am sticking with Velocity Blue on my Badlands.
I will probably swap out the grab handles in the future once aftermarket comes up with something sweet, I think the vent knobs can be changed. I can probably overlook the seat stitching...I guess I am trying to convince myself it will work out! It will work out!

Sponsored

KEM IA

Black Diamond
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

But, Blue and Orange are Complementary colors, and I am hoping that they work together here because I am sticking with Velocity Blue on my Badlands.
I will probably swap out the grab handles in the future once aftermarket comes up with something sweet, I think the vent knobs can be changed. I can probably overlook the seat stitching...I guess I am trying to convince myself it will work out! It will work out!
Blue and Orange works for me being a Broncos fan. :cool:

portland_lol

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Pinto
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
i know it's a small sample but you know the other choices are pretty lackluster when over 20% want green.

it's too bad ford didn't go with more of a vintage color palette

Delli555

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Still between Cactus Grey and A51... Guess I'll have to make that call at some point.
That was me in '21. 22MY I feel like now it is probably between Eruption Green and Velocity Blue, but A51 is not off the table.

Bradnewt

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am an Antimatter Blue 2door order holder and I am so pissed at Ford right now I am considering my options other than waiting a year for a vehicle I already made more concession on than I should have to change yet again.

Think about this Ford. You have customers who have already place their order. Just honor the orders. Do what you want in the future, but stop pissing on your customers who have already placed their orders.
I was set on AMB on my 2dr Base, but I changed to a 4dr Badlands and switched my color to Cactus Gray, which is a color I wished were available on a Base. I love AMB, but I know How bad a dark color will show scratches. I had a 96 F150 that was dark blue metallic very similar to AMB (can't remember the color name), and it showed every little scratch. I had a white Jeep and you could not see a scratch unless it went through the paint. I am tired of white, so I thought the Cactus Gray might be a nice color that wouldn't show scratches too bad.

Pressurized

Outer Banks
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 6 Bronco - Jeep JKU - Wrangler LJ (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That was me in '21. 22MY I feel like now it is probably between Eruption Green and Velocity Blue, but A51 is not off the table.
I like Cactus and the wife likes A51... But I'm ok with A51 and she's ok with Cactus. If I get pushed out to a 23, we both would like Grabber Blue if it became an option.
Sponsored