archer87

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just got quoted $7995+tax for Xpel PPF plus another $1495 for ceramic coating (in addition to PPF) for a 4 door Bronco - is that in line with normal costs?
Sponsored

Mad Max

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For full body coverage, yes. I'm over $9,000 for Stealth PPF and ceramic window tint on my 2-door. The Xpel guys in Vegas and Salt Lake City do amazing work. Probably company trained so you should get the same quality. This will be my fourth vehicle with them.

Jonny way

Everglades
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Geee. I got mine done in KC for $2.5k 14 months ago. It still looks new. XPEL and full 4-door Everglades except tailgate. I'm in Kansas City so maybe other markets are higher cost. $8k seems out of line with a couple days work plus materials. This is my place...https://midwesttinting.com/paint-protection/

OP
OP

archer87

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Geee. I got mine done in KC for $2.5k 14 months ago. It still looks new. 3M and full 4-door car except tailgate. I'm in Kansas City so maybe other markets are higher cost. $8k seems out of line with a couple days work plus materials.
Was that for Xpel Stealth?

If so please tell me the name of the place, because for that price I could drive to Kansas City, spend a week there in an AirBnB, see the sights, and still come out cheaper than what I'm being quoted. Being sincere here - I'd actually do that.

Jonny way

Everglades
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

This is my place...https://midwesttinting.com/paint-protection/. It was XPEL gloss

Sponsored

Warhorn

Everglades
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

This is my place...https://midwesttinting.com/paint-protection/. It was XPEL gloss
I reached out to them for full stealth on a 4 door Everglades and was quoted about 5500 dollars. Was so hopeful.

Cux211

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 ram 2500 Laramie blackout cummins
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Being you don’t have to ppf the roof about $6k for a 4 door was what I was told, for full ceramic painted services windshield and wheels I’ve heard $1200 to $1600

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Was that for Xpel Stealth?

If so please tell me the name of the place, because for that price I could drive to Kansas City, spend a week there in an AirBnB, see the sights, and still come out cheaper than what I'm being quoted. Being sincere here - I'd actually do that.
2 door Bronco quote was $3k for Xpel Stealth, had the 2023 Mustang done with Xpel Stealth for $3k back in December.

San Angelo Texas may be a little less of a drive for you.

IMG-0eb9b6486c0af67b58de97050f29bc01-V.jpg

It’s slick looking with the Xpel Stealth

sportcoupe

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
$4400 full stealth Xpel on 4 door in Savannah, GA. I backed out because I will trade in before it's out of warranty.

OP
OP

archer87

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
2 door Bronco quote was $3k for Xpel Stealth, had the 2023 Mustang done with Xpel Stealth for $3k back in December.

San Angelo Texas may be a little less of a drive for you.

Ford Bronco Price for Xpel PPF? IMG-0eb9b6486c0af67b58de97050f29bc01-V

It’s slick looking with the Xpel Stealth
Nice! What’s the name of the shop?

Sponsored

Tooold

Base
First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
65 FB, transit awd duel sider, flex 3.5L, BaseManS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My shop asked me not to reveal their name when sharing the price. A ppf dealer pays $2,300.00 for a 100ft roll of 8mill x 48" wide. They can do more than 2 full broncos with that. (60" wide section needed for the hood). Basically their material cost is around $1,000.00 for a Bronco. 10mill is about 20% more. Ask yourself how many man hours a shop might have installing your job and how much they are paying a skilled worker an hour + 25%. Add those 2 numbers together and you'll have a basic understanding of their direct cost to do your job. Add in a fair profit margin, and voila! That's what the price should be.

Use that to decide what shop deserves your business.

That is how I approached it. I pissed some shops off. And had fair prices from others. I paid $3,200.00 plus tax for xpel 10mill on a a complete 2-door.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Nice! What’s the name of the shop?
I forget the name of his company, but his name is Johnathan 910-583-1010. Let him know that Mark and Lyn referred you. He's a great guy and stands by his work.

popo_patty

Big Bend
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco/1996 Jeep XJ/1957 FC-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Depends on shop and area and if you do the tailgate. Tailgate adds a lot to the cost.
Mine without the tailgate was $3,000.
I did a boring little video on a two year update after wheeling hard in the wooded areas for a couple of years.

Sponsored