Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fusion SE
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Man these guys are relentless and deleting negative reviews, shocked mine is still up lol
Sponsored

Balthezor

Badlands
First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm guessing OP didn't get the Bronco because it's been a week? I bet these assholes sold it already.

Dmesser92

Big Bend
First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Toyota Pickup 4x4 DLX
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Bad review posted. If Ford will stand by and do nothing then itā€™s up to the community.

SpringTXOR

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I sent an email inquiry about the outer banks they have to make sure they had on hand and available. They replied it was over 70k because of short supply due to chips, which hit the bronco especially hard. I replied in would have no problem paying a markup as long as they didn't screw a reservation holder out of their truck.to have one to sell.

bronco2drga

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
no evidence has been provided because none was needed, I like everyone else on here did not have to dig very deep to realize that Iā€™m not a isolated case. I came on here to spread awareness and seek advise and I have received more support than I expected. I gave up on bronco but Iā€™ve never been backed like this Iā€™m my life so in only a few days I feel like I have another family. I stated in an earlier post that There was a lot to unpack but I donā€™t want to add to the rage because other cases and reviews already did that. Iā€™ve already filed all necessary reports and gathered documents but donā€™t think itā€™s wise to display them here. Im not taking any pleasure out of this or even wishing any ill will on the dealership but they should not have the ability to cheat people out of their vehicles. The main reason I was buying this vehicle was so I could take my kids when we hit the trail, planned it for almost two years. Would have bought a rzr 4 two years ago. Gave up our weekend activities for two year waiting for this
I'm definitely on your side, I just think really laying it out there would be best.

This was requested on page #1 of 53 total pages of comments. i canā€™t go through the 53 pages, but I donā€™t think the docs were produced by the OP for us to form an educated guess of why this is another "deal gone bad". I did see a comment by the OP that said he "did not need to share docs" (Iā€™m paraphrasing). Iā€™m still curious. Iā€™ve tried to find and read every comment in this thread made by the OP. My takeaway is, the OP does not exhibit the same passion and tenacity as those here who have hitched their horse to his wagon.!
I said the same thing on page 41...

Sponsored

Hossfire

Wildtrak
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I sent an email inquiry about the outer banks they have to make sure they had on hand and available. They replied it was over 70k because of short supply due to chips, which hit the bronco especially hard. I replied in would have no problem paying a markup as long as they didn't screw a reservation holder out of their truck.to have one to sell.
Chip shortage is not the main issue with Broncos. The only technology affected option that I am aware of is on Lux. They are getting ADM because it is a hot vehicle and demand far exceeds supply. Supply is a little lower than expected because of known issues. Even so, the Bronco production levels were over 10K in November and Ford is teller their dealers that Mar-Apr will be 13K per month.

Hossfire

Wildtrak
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm definitely on your side, I just think really laying it out there would be best.

I said the same thing on page 41...
I agree. I will say that there are too many shade tree lawyers on the site that opine on contract law (which differs from state to state). If the OP had a reservation with Ford and an order with the dealer, the dealer should not charge more than MSRP unless stated in writing at the time of order. This may or may not fit the definition of contract law within the state. This issue goes beyond contract law, though. If the buyer knew at time of order that an ADM would be charged, then they could have moved their reservation to another dealer. What is even more egregious is the high pressure tactics that these dealers are using to compel the buyer to accept the ADM.

It's really time that consumers stop accepting the shady practices of the car sales industry. This is tough to do because dealers are organized and lobby state legislatures heavily. We can help thwart this by shedding light on slimy practices. Sunlight is the best disinfectant.

Sponsored

PaulBrownSr

Big Bend
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Borrowing lol
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Merry Christmas to all, even the haters and losers at Westway Ford in Texas. Thieving, conniving bastards at Wrongway Ford. Ho Ho Ho!

grenjith7

Badlands
First Name
Ren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This was requested on page #1 of 53 total pages of comments. i canā€™t go through the 53 pages, but I donā€™t think the docs were produced by the OP for us to form an educated guess of why this is another "deal gone bad". I did see a comment by the OP that said he "did not need to share docs" (Iā€™m paraphrasing). Iā€™m still curious. Iā€™ve tried to find and read every comment in this thread made by the OP. My takeaway is, the OP does not exhibit the same passion and tenacity as those here who have hitched their horse to his wagon.!
I read through most of the pages. I felt the same. It appears people are going after the dealership without enough evidence, as no real stuff appears to have been shared.
need to be sure, if person is seriously interested in pursuing or if it is a some what a time pass for him, then it becomes time waste for all others (reading and responding)

cclkramer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 ford f350 diesel dually
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Wrongway Ford is a disgrace..we need to hit their F-150 and F-250,350 threads, that is their bread and butter...Broncos are not their thing..so lets junk punch them, till they get with the program.
Yes! Will do!

Toaster

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜18 JLUR, ā€˜19 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Has anyone created a program that will just spam their email inbox and online chat?
Sponsored