Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Has anybody actually cancelled their order over this yet? I'm willing to bet no but if so I hope they're before 7/14 3am.
Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Builds with a 99 priority code [do not build] cannot be a "Priority Order"

Any ideas what the priority codes are? My dealer sent me a printout of my order to verify a few things and I noticed a 19 in the Priority Code field at the top of the sheet.
19 is the standard “do build” code, which up until now has carried the same weight as 10-19.

Typically those codes mean something, but with the Bronco rollout they haven’t. Who knows if they will start to mean something again.

OP said that Ford wanted the dealer to tell them the specific reservation/order number, and they were going to do something with it on their end. I don’t think the dealer can change the order priority and have it do anything.

evoaire

First Edition
First Name
Evoaire
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
maybe a bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Stop being hyperbolic. They changed our order date window one time after reservations then issued a schedule for when things would happen and so far they've kept it. You're looking for shit to be upset about.

As far as screwing things up what else did they screw up? During COVID everyones dealing with delays and commodity issues. Im sure they're not happy about it either.

Grow up.
O shant, this brocotect is bringing out geometry, to help resolve the issue. Run for the hills.

TaylorA182

Badlands
First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

19 is the standard “do build” code, which up until now has carried the same weight as 10-19.

Typically those codes mean something, but with the Bronco rollout they haven’t. Who knows if they will start to mean something again.

OP said that Ford wanted the dealer to tell them the specific reservation/order number, and they were going to do something with it on their end. I don’t think the dealer can change the order priority and have it do anything.
Thanks for the info!

Sponsored

evoaire

First Edition
First Name
Evoaire
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
maybe a bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
More like You tubers with high numbers of viewers, pitching a fit about being a late reservation holder. And Ford sees market growth. SHAM.

But it’s fun watching all the chicanery. But here is some advise for big oval, fire, never use again, the ridiculous marketing, fake grass roots team you got going on.

Although the Engineering department deserves praise.

Seacat

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2014 VW Touareg TDI R-Line
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My dealership I work at got 11 priority orders, non first edition only.
We just used them for the first 11 orders received.
How large is your dealership, how many vehicles do they sale per year?

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Wow 11... Can't read 40 pages of this but I was under the impression dealers only got a couple.

If dealers are getting more than just a small amount...we have a problem.

acfassett

First Name
Athena
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Wow 11... Can't read 40 pages of this but I was under the impression dealers only got a couple.

If dealers are getting more than just a small amount...we have a problem.
I was surprised when I saw this and the examples were ones and twos. We were very high performers though, 170 orders out of 200 reservations. Plus in FL, in the top 3 or five for most reservations. I think that had to do with it if it is really based on performance/region

But it doesn't make any sense why dealers would prioritize over the timestamps unless it was to please friends or people tight knitted with the dealership, and even then 11 is not a lot.

If I HAD to choose and it couldn't be the first 11, I wouldve picked problem customers LOL

Ryuk

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger, 2023 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Nice to hear that there are dealerships that respect their customers! I think there have only been a few dealerships that have said that they chose to be fair to ALL of their customers. Thanks!
I immediately recognized B.S. at the dealership that bought the dealership I reserved with and bailed. That may have cost me a MY2021 but I don't care. I switched to a better place and am super happy.
For me,
Working with a dealer that has good communication and customer service is way more important than getting my Bronco sooner vs later. I have Z-Plan pricing, so that was never an issue but my dealer does have a great deal for those that don't.

I'm looking at you @DealerInsider (y)

I guess this is why I am not losing my mind over this priority stuff or anything else going on. Those of us who don't bail will get a Bronco eventually. Guess I am the bottom guy in this pic 🤣
Ford Bronco Priority Orders for 2021 Bronco.  What are they, who gets them. 1617973091616

Sponsored

acfassett

First Name
Athena
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
How large is your dealership, how many vehicles do they sale per year?
We're not huge, only one dealership. 200 reservations and 170 orders. I started working here last year to manage Bronco and the orders so I am honestly not sure how many per yr

RedDawg

Big Bend
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I am here to tell you that I am perfectly fine with you calling my non-Sasquatch, with 30s, 2-Door, Base Bronco a Mini Cannoli (dark chocolate cream, with mini chocolate chips and powered sugar on top would be preferred, but not mandatory).
I’m going
So I see what you've done...

- Chicken = FE
- Lasagna = WT
- Carving Station = BL
- Veggie Option = OB
- Bacon Wrapped Scallops = BD
- Stupid Salad = BB
- Mini Canoli = Base
Meanwhile at Base Camp
Ford Bronco Priority Orders for 2021 Bronco.  What are they, who gets them. DBAA966F-89F2-412C-A37A-251D548930D8

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

how it should be, but ya know those customers who think they are VIP.