First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for the update! Maybe by your June 22’ update it’ll apply to us.

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Patiently waiting info on early 7/14 reservation on 2dr Badlands 2.7 with standard interior. 🤞

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That part about the 2drs and early VINs is music to my ears.

That’s basically what my sales rep told me today. Said there was going to be a focus on 2dr MIC tops. He and his GSM were trying to get me to switch to a 4dr so that I could get a soft top and a better chance to a build.

When I told them I wouldn’t switch to a 4dr, they made some calls to see what the plan was for 2drs since they felt bad with 7 4dr builds passing me and my #1 allocation and receiving build dates ahead of mine.

They called back and said to not change anything. There was going to be a new focus on 2dr MIC tops. I guess we shall see, but it’s nice to have a little hope.

Sponsored

jedmisten

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
IF you have a reservation from late July or later, want your Bronco soon, and can live with a soft top for a bit, take the option to switch to the HT prep kit soft top option that goes into production in September.
Congrats on the BB! You may not be able to answer this but I thought I would ask. No worries if you ignore my quote. I am a day two reservation holder with a BL, 2.7L, MIC, SAS, Tow Package order. If I was to switch to the soft top with prep kit, would that make any difference as to a possible MY21?
Thanks

cmcbronco

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 f-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
I think there’s gunna be a lot of people switching their builds to soft tops now due to the prep kit option. That includes two door res holders. I think two door 2021s are going to be pretty rare. I’m not switching to a four door though because I think a big batch will be scheduled here shortly and with all the people switching hopefully it will get mine scheduled. Fingers crossed 🤞

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That part about the 2drs and early VINs is music to my ears.

That’s basically what my sales rep told me today. Said there was going to be a focus on 2dr MIC tops. He and his GSM were trying to get me to switch to a 4dr so that I could get a soft top and a better chance to a build.

When I told them I wouldn’t switch to a 4dr, they made some calls to see what the plan was for 2drs since they felt bad with 7 4dr builds passing me and my #1 allocation and receiving build dates ahead of mine.

They called back and said to not change anything. There was going to be a new focus on 2dr MIC tops. I guess we shall see, but it’s nice to have a little hope.
At least they are talking to you now. That’s progress! 🤞

Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not sure what this means but you can’t be a 7/2 reservation lol. Unless you meant 7/2 build date, than I apologize because I didn’t think about that originally when I read your post.

FNDUCKEDUP

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 & 96 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Not sure what this means but you can’t be a 7/2 reservation lol. Unless you meant 7/2 build date, than I apologize because I didn’t think about that originally when I read your post.
7/2 build date
Sorry I wasn’t more clear. Just excited and the anticipation is killing me…

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

As you're all painfully aware, production at MAP will be down 2 of the next 4 weeks as suppliers - mainly Webasto - struggle to produce nearly enough to satisfy the build demand. The thought behind the shutdowns is to allow these suppliers to get a running start, so to speak, for the start of "full speed" production on 8/2.

With that said, there is hope. MAP has absolutely hit its stride with Bronco production, and the entire production process from the body shop through final assembly has been completely smoothed out and perfected. Both yesterday and today, Bronco's dedicated body shop pumped out 200 complete Bronco shells *per shift*. This is a HUGE step forward in moving towards the 8/2 target.

As for blend of Rangers to Broncos on final assembly at that point, expect anywhere from 5:1 to 7:1, as commodities allow. With lots across the country struggling for inventory and so many Ranger configurations still buildable throughout these shortages, I expect that Ranger production won't be completely strangled.

Even with the June and July builds that were pushed back to August, there are LOTS of production slots for the August schedule that will soon be filled. I expect many more of you to receive VINs and build dates in the next few weeks.

The biggest problem remains Webasto, and MIC hard tops will complicate the more straightforward build scheduling they were hoping for well into MY2022. IF you have a reservation from late July or later, want your Bronco soon, and can live with a soft top for a bit, take the option to switch to the HT prep kit soft top option that goes into production in September.

For you 2 door guys, early reservation holders should be hearing something soon. The fate of those late-July 2-door orders lie, unfortunately, in the newly-onboarded crew at Webasto.

Plans are still afoot to come back on 8/2 building as many as they can, but it's obvious the production blend won't be able to match actual orders until the roof issue is sorted... and we all know that's a ways off.

I'm a luck son of a bitch, my Bronco is sitting in my driveway now. I can tell you in all my experience that these rigs are worth the wait. Of course that's easier said on this side of the situation.

Thanks for the update Ross. Congrats on the steed. 🍻

If I see it right the HT prep kit only for the 4DR. is it only for the 4DR ???? Just weighing my options being a later res 2DR.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
7/2 build date
Sorry I wasn’t more clear. Just excited and the anticipation is killing me…
Nice! Congrats! Thats coming up fast, good choice on the 2 door!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.