Ward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep GC Trailhawk, 2003 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@irv0735 thanks for the post. Lots of new, good info to digest and hold us over for a few days!
Sponsored

Mac n Nevada

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/2019 Jeep GC Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lol not my video but apparently it’s the only way to video live on Facebook

I didn't know it was the only way for FB, I don't do the FB. I know in my work (stunts) we use our phones a lot to film a rehearsal to show the director to see if we are on the right path. Vertical filming is never appreciated...

Thanks again for sharing the video... (y)

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
From what I gathered from previous info the cargo tray is optional. The rubberized rear seat backs are standard on some models. This isn't 100% confirmed so we will see.
It seems odd that the fasteners on the seat back are not evenly spaced and the edge is starting to curl.

Mac n Nevada

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/2019 Jeep GC Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I always considered that a flaw in the Smart Phone. If it was so "smart", it would default all video being captured horizontally regardless of how the phone is held. The horizontal capture could only be overridden by the user at the start of a recording.

good point, not sure why it works the way it does....

Sponsored

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Unfortunately, they do not.
Oh boy. Guess I'm just going to have to play it off as I wasn't aware and hope for the best. The 4dr badlands bronco in cactus gray will be hers by the way, and its hard for her to conceptualize a 4dr badlands when only a 2door is present and a color that looks 6 different shades if looking at 6 different pictures, so I hope she doesn't yank the bronco hope from me and want another GC trailhawk or hold out for the new 4runner because I need to keep my full-size truck and can't downsize myself to the bronco.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I certainly hope not. But then again, it is looking like a soup sandwich on a show/display rig. That lack of attention to detail doesn't fly with us veterans.
It will likely have gone to the crusher by this time next year, so they probably didn't feel the need to be too picky.

Sponsored

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes the Lux
I will say my f150 loaded lariat interior is plush and nice and the wife's GC has leather w/ suede inserts, so I'm hoping the leather is somewhat close to my f150 because I know she likes it.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

With the clarification on the interior material and design being pretty much production, I have a question. I'm not sure if you are familiar with the "soft" plastics that were used in the Wrangler JK and are used in certain parts of other Mopar products, but they were extremely easily scratched and gouged. What is your opinion of the plastic panels and their durability in the Bronco, if you are able to get some fingers and eyes on it? I appreciate your objective opinion. Thanks for looking out for us!
Yeah both
I hope so! Ford better clean some of these issues up. I'm not spending $50,000 + on a half ass looking vehicle.
The funny thing is I’d take that 2 door as is (well new, a different color, and put the disconnecting sway bar back on). It is a utilitarian vehicle.

That said, all y’all Outer Banks, Wildtrak and Lux buyer’s May want to hold your horses because this production-like interior is the Badlands.

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
well I'd burn anything blue w/ orange even if I saw it out here in CO lol. I used to live in FL for 15yrs and can't stand UF fans/alumni etc.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It will likely have gone to the crusher by this time next year, so they probably didn't feel the need to be too picky.
I think that mentality would suffice for the Franken-rigs being thrown against the trails. But I would expect much better quality for show/display rigs regardless if it was destined for the crusher. They keep emphasizing the fine details such as Bronco on screws, lasso(s) on attachment points in the cargo, embossed horse kicking on the bumper, etc. Yet, they are okay making the front seats out of a used mattress from the Salvation Army. :unsure:
Sponsored